Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
MickeyMomOfThree
DIS Veteran

OT- Did your Wii Fit get you on April Fools Day?

I didn't want to post this till after April Fools day was over so I didn't ruin it for anyone, but did you fall for the April Fool's gag that your Wii Fit pulled on you?

If you don't know what I am talking about, yesterday when you got on your Wii Fit it said the balance board was not working, then it said April Fools! For that split second, I thought I was going to cry &/or get very angry with one of my children! It was the only "fool" I fell for, but man it got me. How clever of the Nintendo people!
I Always wanted A Family and Now I Have A Great One!!!! Many Trips As A Kid Made Me Want To Have Many Trips as A Mom --- Now I'm Doing Just That --- Thanks hubby For Great Kids, a Great Family, and GREAT DISNEY VACATIONS!!! Married 17 Years and Counting ...
**SOG 10/97**ASSp 2/00**ASMu 3/01** ASMo 11/02**ASMo 11/04**ASSp 11/06**ASSp 11/08**ASSp 11/10**And some off property trips mixed in**
**Dreaming of 11/12 Or sooner if we win the lottery before that! **

Don't be Grumpy , be Happy , even if it makes you a little Sleepy DQC

Please see the Hidden Mickey for Haiti thread
MickeyMomOfThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
MusiqChic99
Love means going out to eat so that your husband won't have to cook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomOfThree View Post
I didn't want to post this till after April Fools day was over so I didn't ruin it for anyone, but did you fall for the April Fool's gag that your Wii Fit pulled on you?

If you don't know what I am talking about, yesterday when you got on your Wii Fit it said the balance board was not working, then it said April Fools! For that split second, I thought I was going to cry &/or get very angry with one of my children! It was the only "fool" I fell for, but man it got me. How clever of the Nintendo people!
That is clever!!!

This is off topic but do you enjoy your wii fit?
MusiqChic99 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #3
worm761

I speak just to hear my own voice
I about died laughing when i heard that!!!

Ours got my sister. I was watching and I already knew that it would do something so I found it funny.

I love my fit! The exercises seem more like games and there is enough there to add variety so you don't get board. Plus it shows everyone's score so you have something to shoot for. I really hate it when DS is better at something than me. I will not be shown up by a 12 year old!
worm761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
MickeyMomOfThree
DIS Veteran

I'm addicted to it. I really am. I am not a "health nut" so when we got it I thought of it as for the kids. I didn't think I'd love it. I have dropped about 20 pounds since New Years when I started and can't wait till the kids leave for school in the morning so I can get on it. I do an hour to an hour and a half Monday thru Friday (I can't compete with the kids on the weekends, so I usually don't do any or just 15 minutes or so.) My favorites are the boxing, hula hoop (both much more physical then they sound) and step aerobics. I didn't think I'd use it let alone love it, but now I could be their spokesperson I love it so much! I can't recomend it enough!
I Always wanted A Family and Now I Have A Great One!!!! Many Trips As A Kid Made Me Want To Have Many Trips as A Mom --- Now I'm Doing Just That --- Thanks hubby For Great Kids, a Great Family, and GREAT DISNEY VACATIONS!!! Married 17 Years and Counting ...
**SOG 10/97**ASSp 2/00**ASMu 3/01** ASMo 11/02**ASMo 11/04**ASSp 11/06**ASSp 11/08**ASSp 11/10**And some off property trips mixed in**

Old 04-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
disneybridetobe
Married 9-19-06 at Disney's Wedding Paviliion!

Quote:
I'm addicted to it. I really am. I am not a "health nut" so when we got it I thought of it as for the kids. I didn't think I'd love it. I have dropped about 20 pounds since New Years when I started and can't wait till the kids leave for school in the morning so I can get on it. I do an hour to an hour and a half Monday thru Friday (I can't compete with the kids on the weekends, so I usually don't do any or just 15 minutes or so.) My favorites are the boxing, hula hoop (both much more physical then they sound) and step aerobics. I didn't think I'd use it let alone love it, but now I could be their spokesperson I love it so much! I can't recomend it enough!
So it's fun for the people who aren't into "working out"? Hmmm... I could really use something like that.
Magical May Photopass Share My "Tattooed Mama" blog POP Fridge Swap, many dates open!
disneybridetobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
MickeyMomOfThree
DIS Veteran

Yes I don't eenjoy working out, I never understood those people who said they like the gym or like working out, don't get me wrong, I wish I was one of them, but I am not and never understood it. But this is so much fun I can't get enough of it. Sometimes I don't want to get off but have things that have to get done so I force myself off. It really is fun, but it is work too. I was so sore when I first started.

As for the games part, they are a ton of fun. But I mostly do the aerobics because right now weigh loss is my goal. I can't believe I have lost the weight I have, I have been trying for 7 years to loose and nothing worked, so far this has. Much more to go, but any loss is good!

disneybridetobe, how is little Alana?

Old 04-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
disneybridetobe

Quote:
Yes I don't eenjoy working out, I never understood those people who said they like the gym or like working out, don't get me wrong, I wish I was one of them, but I am not and never understood it. But this is so much fun I can't get enough of it. Sometimes I don't want to get off but have things that have to get done so I force myself off. It really is fun, but it is work too. I was so sore when I first started.

As for the games part, they are a ton of fun. But I mostly do the aerobics because right now weigh loss is my goal. I can't believe I have lost the weight I have, I have been trying for 7 years to loose and nothing worked, so far this has. Much more to go, but any loss is good!

disneybridetobe, how is little Alana?
That's awesome. I need to be a little more active, maybe this will be the key! I wish I was one of those people (like my mother) who says she loves going to the gym. I'm just not one of them either!

Alana's good, she's being a bit of a stinker today, her terrible two's are kicking in. We're going to the Great Wolf Lodge tonight, so she'll be able to run around to her heart's content, poor thing gets a little cooped up here all day. I know I do, and she has 8x the energy I do, so I can't imagine how she feels!

How's your big Alana?
Magical May Photopass Share My "Tattooed Mama" blog POP Fridge Swap, many dates open!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #8
MickeyMomOfThree
DIS Veteran

Oh Great Wolf is so much fun, she will play herself into a good sleep tonight!

My Alana is good, she starts softball tonight and then has Brownies right after so she'll sleep good herself tonight, course she always does.

Hope you are doing well and I am still wishing you luck in the little sister department!

Old 04-02-2009, 02:22 PM   #9
disneybridetobe

Quote:
Oh Great Wolf is so much fun, she will play herself into a good sleep tonight!

My Alana is good, she starts softball tonight and then has Brownies right after so she'll sleep good herself tonight, course she always does.

Hope you are doing well and I am still wishing you luck in the little sister department!
Hehe, thanks for the lucky wishes... I'm just starting round 3 of clomid today. Keep your fingers crossed!

Yeah, she loves Great Wolf. My mom keeps getting these codes, and we get super good deals, so we go a few times a year. I just can't wait to be somewhere that's 84 degrees round the clock, even if it is inside! She always poops herself out, it's great. Whomever had the idea to put a waterpark indoors should be given a Nobel prize.

Ohhh Brownies! I loved being a Brownie. I can't *wait* for DD to be in Girl Scouts! I only lasted two practice's for softball, though...
Old 04-02-2009, 03:20 PM   #10
MickeyMomOfThree
DIS Veteran

I hope she lasts longer in softball then that, it's expensive! I don't care if she does it again, but hope she enjoys it enough to finish the season. She did 2 summers of soccer, but it wasn't her thing, she just did it because she likes to do everything her big sister does. Really dance is their thing (the younger 2) but they each do a summer sport to keep them active!

Brownies is fun, I am on round 3 of being a leader and it has brought us a lot of joy.

Have fun tonight!

I am rooting for you, can't wait till I see "Alana's getting a sister" (or brother of course! )

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: