Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #496
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

Congrats to your DH on getting to go to final 16 and to all of your new Disney plans! I'm sure that you'll have great fun at Ohana's.

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 03-23-2009, 08:33 PM   #497
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Hi Laura!! I thought I had already posted here (I've been reading so many PTRs & TRs my mind is spinning!!) but I'm subscribing!! I have 2 daughters as well and we are going to WDW May 16-23. We'll be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and it will be the girls first trip!! Enjoying your PTR!!

So much fun to take your kids on their first trip. I would love to go in May someday for the all the pretty flowers at EPCOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Yeay for Xavier!!! That's neat that DH gets to go watch the games in Boston.
He will have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
Yea for the basketball win! Hope you have some fun mommy time next weekend. When my DH is gone overnight, I almost always end up with a bed full of munchkins (still!)

I am sure I will be exhausted.. but survive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
How exciting for your hubby! What a cool trip!
That is the kind of trip he likes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
Yeah! I'm sure your DH will have so much fun!

Baby B has been trying to sit up for a week now! He will sit up for 2 seconds then lean back. I think he finally started to understand this weekend because he wanted to see what all his cousins were doing! He also got up on hands and knees this weekend! Not ready for that!!!
Luke loves being up.... he rarely falls, but if he realizes I walk away and gets mad he does and then he is super mad. He chose not to nap today... I chose to take my nightly neighbor walk without him- I needed a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
First of all----GO XAVIER!!!!! I am so excited about their Sweet 16 spot!!!

Secondly---you have been so busy planning and changing things around for this trip!!! CONGRATS on all the new changes...........I'm thinking we need an updated, fully-expanded ITINERARY!!!!!!! Please?!?!?!?!?!?! ;o)
Tonight or tomorrow... what is up with your trip Jen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Congrats to your DH on getting to go to final 16 and to all of your new Disney plans! I'm sure that you'll have great fun at Ohana's.
I said his trip = my O'Hana's breakfast!
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #498
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

I said his trip = my O'Hana's breakfast![/quote]
Exactly!

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 03-23-2009, 08:51 PM   #499
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Sweet Sixteen tickets how awesome! I agree that should indeed entitle you to O'hana. Sounds like little Luke was a stinker today, but I guess you showed him with that mommy only time walk.

I'm wondering if there is anything on tv now besides basketball? It's all I seem to see........:
Old 03-24-2009, 10:05 AM   #500
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
I said his trip = my O'Hana's breakfast!
Exactly!
For sure! Unless I find a better option?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Sweet Sixteen tickets how awesome! I agree that should indeed entitle you to O'hana. Sounds like little Luke was a stinker today, but I guess you showed him with that mommy only time walk.

I'm wondering if there is anything on tv now besides basketball? It's all I seem to see........:
Luke is much happier of late... but he really did not sleep today, which he then becomes quite unhappy!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:17 AM   #501
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So here the plans (at this point) in one clear list:

Tuesday, June 16th -leave and arrive at CSR via Magical Express early afternoon. Check in and explore resort.

Wednesday June 17th -O'Hana's for breakfast. Probably onto DTD

Thursday, June 18th-Start package portion of trip (Dining Plan and Tickets) Animal Kingdom Day- no dining ADRS

Friday, June 19th-EPCOT- dinner at the Coral Reef

Saturday, June 20th- Magic Kingdom-Dinner at Chef Mickeys

Sunday June 21st- Hollywood Studios

Monday June 22nd-Magic Kingdom Morning (Crystal Palace) and EPCOT night (LeCellier)

Tuesday, June 23rd- ????? morning and MGM night (Fantasmic Dining Package at Mama Melrose)

Wednesday June 24th -Magic Kingdom -lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table

Thursday June 25th-Back Home

I hope to get planning of days and get more organized the next few weeks. I am working on looking at Touring Plans and TGM and meshing them together for our park days. I am also a bit worried about crowds... it sounds like it is crazy crowded in WDW right now.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:52 AM   #502
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Your plans look great.

I have been getting myself worried about the crowd levels for when I go, too. I just keep telling myself I rather deal with crowds then no Disney at all.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #503
moparop
DIS Veteran

That looks like an awesome week! Which date are your parents arriving?
Old 03-24-2009, 02:18 PM   #504
mylag1rl
Mouseketeer

Plans look great !
Old 03-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #505
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Plans look great! What about AK for your ??? day? Do you like to do more than one day there? We always plan one day, but when we get there wish we had two. Just a thought.

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:32 PM   #506
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Yay! for your Ohana breakfast The boys are excited to try it this year too! How cool that your DH gets to go to the Sweet 16 Your park days look GREAT!
Old 03-24-2009, 04:41 PM   #507
MegansMom
Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mouse!

Your plans look great---will you have enough laid back days for your DH? Are you planning on midday breaks? Sounds like you will have so much fun!

As far as our trip is concerned, we are still working on everything right now---there is so much up in the air and in flux at his job right now---he has no concerns about losing his job---but he is probably going to have to take on a larger work load......not sure how it is going to impact vacation timing just yet. BUT have no fear, we are still working on it!

June 2012 PTR--click here! July 2011 PTR-- click here! September 2009 PTR/TR --click here!June 2008 PTR/TR---click here!
Past Trips: 1978:Offsite 1980:Offsite 1982: Poly 1987: Poly 1992:Dixie Landings May 2001:Offsite Sep 2006: BWV Nov 2007:CSR/SSR June 2008: OKW Sep 2009: POFQ July 2011: AKV June 2012: OKW!!!
DH (36) ME (35) DD(8)
Old 03-24-2009, 04:48 PM   #508
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
I hope to get planning of days and get more organized the next few weeks. I am working on looking at Touring Plans and TGM and meshing them together for our park days. I am also a bit worried about crowds... it sounds like it is crazy crowded in WDW right now.
Hi! SO tell me, have you used Touring Plans and/or TGM before? I am a little uncertain where to begin with these.... I started reviewing the prepared touring plans, then wasn't sure if I should try to make my own, or.... How do you use them?

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 03-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #509
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

Hi! Your days look great! I think our trips have a bit of overlap. We'll be at CP for breakfast on the 22nd too!
Old 03-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #510
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

We used a combination of Ridemax and TGM for this last trip, the parks were super crowded, but we had no trouble at all.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: