Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #106
angey77
DIS Veteran

Time for me to start living vicariously through y'all!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:44 AM   #107
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

We all need a little of this:

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2009, 09:56 AM   #108
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by angey77 View Post
Time for me to start living vicariously through y'all!
Me TOO!

I wish I would have found the $ to meet them 5 Star when we went to Bossier City,LA. My 9yr old has came up with a few interesting questions to ask them. I am not sure I would get any WORDS out while I am in the same room with them. Maybe the Summer tour - I can "find" the $ to do 5*.

On a side note: (after seeing cruiserkaren post)
I did notice at the Bossier City concert there were ALOT LESS "potato" GRABS

Are any of you going to the preparty that the girls from insearchofnkotb are putting together?
Have a great time.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #109
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

As I sit here wishing there was a way I could make it to the Baltimore show- I looked up the cruise, There are quite a few spots that have opened up. I still dont have $ to go on the cruise -but for any of you ladies that were really wanting to go but didnt get in the first time around you might want to take a look. And then we would have a Dis/facebook insider on the cruise to give us all the details. LOL

Again Living vicariously through you all that get to go.

Have a great day!

Old 03-18-2009, 12:02 PM   #110
kte28
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemickeya View Post
And then we would have a Dis/facebook insider on the cruise to give us all the details.
You already do! I booked the second they went on sale...part of the whole site crash back in January. I have to say I went a little extra crazy and splurged for a suite. It's my only vacation this year, though. I posted earlier that I'll be twittering (http://twitter.com/kterwin) from the time I fly to Miami until sailaway and then once we return to port. Of course I'll be taking lots of pics and give a full report once I get back.

Erin and Shelby I can't wait to hear about the concert! So excited!

WDW June/July 1992 - WDW July 1994 - WDW July 1995 - WDW July 1996 - WDW July 1997 - WDW July 1998 - WDW July 1999 - WDW July 2000 - WDW/Disney Wonder July 2001 - WDW/Disney Magic July 2002 - WDW/RCL July 2004/RCL - WDW April 2007 - WDW July 2008 - WDW August 2009 - US/IOA August 2010 - WDW July 2012
- WDW July 2014
Old 03-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #111
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
We all need a little of this:

Karen - That is a crack up! LOL

No cruise for me.....I've seen Titanic and Poseidon and those are images I just can't get out of my head. My hubby said I could go but I just can't do it. I might be able to force myself to do a regular one but one packed with women all going crazy - that would make it so much worse for me!

Jenny - you'll be missed but you have your show on Friday! I'm sure it'll be a blast. Can't believe your co-worker switched after all. Grrrrr! How frustrating!

Check in after a bit, I need to pack for us and the kids! (they're staying at my mom's)

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #112
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Hello Girls! Here's a little something you may enjoy (especially you fellow Donnie Girls!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2inqKxd9Xo

Enjoy! Is it hot in here?!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #113
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
Hello Girls! Here's a little something you may enjoy (especially you fellow Donnie Girls!):

OMG!!!!!!!! When he picked her up and put her against the wall in the beginning....... Holy crap. Melody was that really necessary to post on here........I mean really I am trying to work here. LOL
Old 03-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #114
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post

MELODY!!! Now I'm going to be seeing this over and over again in my head when I see him!!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #115
jenny105
DIS Veteran

It's times like these when I wish work did not block youtube!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 03-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #116
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by kte28 View Post
You already do! I booked the second they went on sale...part of the whole site crash back in January. I have to say I went a little extra crazy and splurged for a suite. It's my only vacation this year, though. I posted earlier that I'll be twittering (http://twitter.com/kterwin) from the time I fly to Miami until sailaway and then once we return to port. Of course I'll be taking lots of pics and give a full report once I get back.

Erin and Shelby I can't wait to hear about the concert! So excited!

I must have missed that I am sorry- I thought everyone just talked about going I didnt know someone was actually going
I am excited

Did I miss that someone else is on here that is cruising with the boys? I must have been brain dead that week. Sorry again!

Old 03-18-2009, 03:43 PM   #117
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

Melody thanks for the link

Why did I watch Boomtown when it was on?

Old 03-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #118
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Girls....I'm freaking out. I dropped the kids stuff off at my mom's house since she's going to pick them up from school tomorrow and on Friday. My outfit is already to be packed. But I still haven't decided on shoes...I think I'm wearing flip flops. I'm more concerned about the showers then the temp! Today was sunny and 60 there but tomorrow will be 52 and drizzly. WONDERFUL...

Just placed my Dunkin Donuts order with my friend that's driving us up. (just a muffin) I won't be bringing my laptop but I'll have my phone so hopefully I can touch base with you guys while we're there!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 05:41 PM   #119
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Girls....I'm freaking out. I dropped the kids stuff off at my mom's house since she's going to pick them up from school tomorrow and on Friday. My outfit is already to be packed. But I still haven't decided on shoes...I think I'm wearing flip flops. I'm more concerned about the showers then the temp! Today was sunny and 60 there but tomorrow will be 52 and drizzly. WONDERFUL...

Just placed my Dunkin Donuts order with my friend that's driving us up. (just a muffin) I won't be bringing my laptop but I'll have my phone so hopefully I can touch base with you guys while we're there!!!
Ahhhh Shelby I'm so excited for you. Have so much fun Okay?!?!?!? I want to wear flip flops too next Wednesday so I'm hoping for a weather warm up. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about meeting the guys. Give Heather and Erin a hug from all of here on the dis!!!!!

Have a safe trip and come home quick.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #120
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Just checked and there are still floor seats available. I think it was row 17!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: