Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #421
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

We had a very great treat arrive today! Wigdoutdismom sent us a copy of her Wishes CD! I got the mail amist a stop home today and put it in to start when the girls and DH got back in the car! The girls and I totally loved it... (DH probably was miffed that he could not listen to basketball). What a fantastic CD--- I have never seen Wishes all the way through, since Hannah is a stink about fireworks. She loved the CD though so we are going to see it this summer. I need to investigate great Wishes Viewing Locations now. I think that CD will be part of my drive to work...a touch of Disney will make it fun! (I know that MeMom does this... and I think this is a great length CD for that) I cannot wait till we are seeing this for the first time this summer!!!!!!

Old 03-14-2009, 10:20 PM   #422
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
We had a very great treat arrive today! Wigdoutdismom sent us a copy of her Wishes CD! I got the mail amist a stop home today and put it in to start when the girls and DH got back in the car! The girls and I totally loved it... (DH probably was miffed that he could not listen to basketball). What a fantastic CD--- I have never seen Wishes all the way through, since Hannah is a stink about fireworks. She loved the CD though so we are going to see it this summer. I need to investigate great Wishes Viewing Locations now. I think that CD will be part of my drive to work...a touch of Disney will make it fun! (I know that MeMom does this... and I think this is a great length CD for that) I cannot wait till we are seeing this for the first time this summer!!!!!!

I listen to it too and it gets me in a great mood.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #423
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

Can you order the cd? We have tried to watch Wishes and some of the parades on u tube but my computer won't load them!

Old 03-15-2009, 07:35 AM   #424
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We discussed ADRs tonight at dinner- it was just DH, Luke and I. I ran my plan A, and then the other scenarios past DH. He actually seemed pleased by what I am planning... I expected him to drop some bomb on the plans. My dad did speak up about some restaurants, so we have our list ready for Monday!
Lots of pixie dust for Monday! I hope everything goes smoothly for you, and I can't wait to hear what you end up with!

What an awesome treat from Wigd!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #425
moparop
DIS Veteran

Quote:

What a wonderful present! We have never made it through Wishes either. Whenever we make our next trip, it's on my must do!!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:35 AM   #426
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:

AWESOME!!!! I am trying to get my hands on that CD! Can you only buy it at the parks? GOOD LUCK tomorrow! I will be anxiously awaiting to hear how you made out!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #427
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

TGM hours are out... finalizing plans before my early morning phone call!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #428
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Lots of pixie dust for you tomorrow! I will be stalking your PTR to see how you make out!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:04 PM   #429
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

How awesome!!! Enjoy your music

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 03-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #430
moparop
DIS Veteran

Hoping tomorrow's phone call goes well. I've been thinking of you all day!! I can't wait to hear what you were able to score!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #431
jillyb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
TGM hours are out... finalizing plans before my early morning phone call!
I was just coming to tell you this! LOL We're not going this year but I'm still keeping up with everything and printing updates and information for my humongeous binder.

June 2008 @ Pop Century
Thanksgiving 2010 @ Pop Century

Will We Stay or Will We Go - Thanksgiving Pre Trip/Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413919

It's Going to be a Capitol Vacation! Washington, D.C. August 13-18, 2009 Pre-Trip/Trip Report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post32476006
Old 03-16-2009, 06:54 AM   #432
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

This morning...
at 7:02 I was talking to CM Christine, had a few glitches since I am booking with room only first and really the computer was not letting me book for our second reservation days where we have the dining plan... for a few minutes we did not think we could do it, but then it started to take my reservations! I am off at 7:33 with 9 ADRS--- a bit too many. It was me that slowed the process too, I had some problems getting what I wanted, so I have some thinking to do. I did get all the restaurants, but the Fantasmic Dinner Package was tough as was the Crystal Palace. I have to get Hannah up and moving, so I will post later.

ADVICE---if you hear a time you want take it, I passed up a time, and when she went back it was gone.

Secondly of my plan, I only got on ADR on the day I wanted. I had to change all the other days around, so I am totally thankful for having lots of scenarios in my head!

Old 03-16-2009, 07:05 AM   #433
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Yeay for only 30 minutes on the phone!!! I am glad that you had back-up plans to go with -- I did, too.

When you get back, let us know exactly what you got!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:08 AM   #434
moparop
DIS Veteran

Glad to hear you were able to eat everywhere you wanted, even if a bunch had to be changed around. I cannot wait to see your dining plans!

I actually woke up this morning, looked at the clock and wondered how the phone call was going.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #435
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

OK, I am seriously concerned now! I have a backup plan too and hopefully it will work! Did you find that the later into your trip the easier it was? I can't wait to see exactly what you got!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: