Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2009, 12:55 PM   #16
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Oh my gosh! You met Corbin?! How awesome is that?!
Old 03-05-2009, 12:59 PM   #17
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Oh my gosh! You met Corbin?! How awesome is that?!
I know

I have now gone to both of his concerts and I plan on continuing to go to every one he has in the Detroit area

He is just as cute in person

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-05-2009, 01:03 PM   #18
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
He is just as cute in person
Is he?!

Hey if you're bored sometime, head over to my '08 TR and catch up on my '09 PTR!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #19
AlohaPolynesian
DIS Veteran

WOW - SO JEALOUS! How was Brenda?? She's so cute! I want to meet Ashley Tisdale and ummm Zac Efron lol
Old 03-05-2009, 01:16 PM   #20
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Is he?!

Hey if you're bored sometime, head over to my '08 TR and catch up on my '09 PTR!
Oh yeah he is ha ha and his music ain't half bad either

I will do that right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaPolynesian View Post
WOW - SO JEALOUS! How was Brenda?? She's so cute! I want to meet Ashley Tisdale and ummm Zac Efron lol
She seemed really cute from what I saw she was in the fenced in courtyard in front of the castle so we just watched and when I watched it on tv I guess she stuck around to give people autographs

Ha yeah it would be cool to meet them too. Although out of the HSM boys my heart belongs to Corbin

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
Old 03-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #21
AlohaPolynesian
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
Although out of the HSM boys my heart belongs to Corbin
OK, you can have him and I call dibs on Zac!!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #22
tinkgurl

Quote:
OK, you can have him and I call dibs on Zac!!
Aw man...well can we share Zac?!

Guess what I read the other day?! That they might be making a HSM 4 but Zac, Vanessa, and Ashley might not be in it!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #23
AlohaPolynesian
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Aw man...well can we share Zac?!

Guess what I read the other day?! That they might be making a HSM 4 but Zac, Vanessa, and Ashley might not be in it!
Wellll I guess...LOL!!

Um, I would not watch it! OK, I might watch it just for Corbin. Taylor (I forget her real name!! You know, Gabriella's friend?) went to my school! I can't stand Vanessa though, gross!!!

I have a good story about HSM3, but I won't hijack your thread so if you are at all interested-send me a PM! And yes, I am 21 and obsessed with HSM.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #24
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Wellll I guess...LOL!!

Um, I would not watch it! OK, I might watch it just for Corbin. Taylor (I forget her real name!! You know, Gabriella's friend?) went to my school! I can't stand Vanessa though, gross!!!

I have a good story about HSM3, but I won't hijack your thread so if you are at all interested-send me a PM! And yes, I am 21 and obsessed with HSM.
Go ahead and hijack! I don't mind!

I never liked that Taylor girl

Oh i am so excited about HSM4 I am just hoping Corbin and Ashley will make cameos in it since they are the only two who stuck around the school at the end of HSM3

Old 03-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #25
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

So while we're waiting for AlohaPolynesian's HSM story I will continue with day 3 which will be May 8. This will be a MK DAY!! I'm "old school" so the original Florida park is my favorite!! Our day will begin early as we have a 7:30 adr at the Beach Club for the Cape May breakfast. This is a new place for us and we decided to try it after seeing pics of how cute the gang looks in their swimsuits. After breakfast we'll take the BC bus to MK and it is imperative we be there for rope drop! I absolutely love MK rope drop. I tear up everytime the train pulls up with the characters and then when the confetti bursts I feel like I'm 6 again! We'll visit Fantasyland first and between 9:30 and 9:45 we'll head over to the ToonTown rope drop so we can be among the first to visit Pixie Hollow that day. We used that strategy in Dec and it worked very well! We were out of PH before 10 which was the "posted" opening. After our visit we'll hop on the train for Frontierland or Adventureland. A must see this trip is Tom Sawyer Island. I have been 12 times and never ventured over there. How is this possible? I'm not exactly sure why we haven't gone there but we will visit the island this trip! I plan to have lunch at my favorite WDW counter service......which is......CASEY'S! Yes! I love those hotdogs! I am no gourmet foodie. Give me a good hotdog and I'm We will try and time lunch so that we finish up around the time for the Move It Shake It Celebrate It mini parade so we can enjoy this new experience. I love dancing along to Block Party Bash so I'm excited to see this! After that it will be time for rides then after the 3:00 parade it will be back to hotel for pool time and maybe dinner at the Pop food court. This evening I think we might go over to Winter/Summerland and play a little minigolf. We love playing in the evening as there are very few people there and its a nice family time to laugh and joke about how bad we all are at mini golf! It's best if others don't see how truly awful we are and not get in harms way from one of our randomly flying balls! So those are the plans for day 3. If you have any helpful hints please share!
Old 03-06-2009, 09:34 PM   #26
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Oh now I am really looking forward to day three

hmmm I believe I shall indulge our readers with another tale of Disney trip past.

Now we have started a tradition of going to putt putt every time we go to Disney. I love my Disney putt putt! So anyway on with the story.. When my mom dad and I went in April we decided to go to the Fantasia putt putt. We were playing and my mom hit her ball into the water. My dad told her to go ask for a new one at the counter but she was stubborn and since it was close to the side of the water she thought she could get it. So she climbed through the rose bushes to get her ball. Well she got her ball but when she stood back up our camera fell out of her pocket into the water Ah good times! (she will probably kill me for posting this)

Anyway back to my comments on day 3

I don't know if I will join in on the hot dog loving with my mom. I am the "ADR maker" in the house and I changed around most of our reservations a few times before we were eating at all new places (the only one we have been to before is the Norway Princess Breakfast) so I am thinking of trying Columbia Harbor House. I have heard a lot of good things about it on the boards and I am tempted to try their tuna sandwich.

Now a little bit about me
My must dos at MK:

Ride Splash Mountain- I absolutely love this song and I always sing the "Pretty good sure as you're born song"

Go to the Laugh Floor- We have been to this every time and I still laugh like crazy and I love it

Go on Pirates of the Carribean- I have always liked this ride! I find it fun checking out the different pirates and now having Jack Sparrow on board *sigh* life is complete

Last but not least
Ride the Haunted Mansion- It still scares me and I do scream when the heads pop out at me but hey it's campy and I love it.

Something new I have never done
Ridden Aladdin's Magic Carpet
Rode on the Astro Orbiter
These two are definitely must do's for this trip

I'm done commenting "Have a magical day!"
Old 03-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #27
AlohaPolynesian
DIS Veteran

MK is my favorite park, too! And I know what you mean about changing ADR's around a few times before the trip. It's so hard to keep the same ones after reading recent good or bad reviews on these boards. However, I think I'm set with mine for good now! What about you? Are you thinking of changing anything else? What are your favorite restaurants?
Old 03-07-2009, 07:35 AM   #28
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
MK is my favorite park, too! And I know what you mean about changing ADR's around a few times before the trip. It's so hard to keep the same ones after reading recent good or bad reviews on these boards. However, I think I'm set with mine for good now! What about you? Are you thinking of changing anything else? What are your favorite restaurants?
I actually didn't change mine for reviews I just got on this kick where I wanted everything to be new and somewhere we hadn't eaten before

We had originally started off thinking about getting the CS dining plan so we booked Norway, 1900 ParkFare, the Luau and 50s Prime Time cafe

Well my dad is a foodie and he wasn't a huge fan of the CS idea so we ended up getting the regular dining plan (last trip we had the deluxe and it was waayyyy to much food!)

So I called and I made reservations for WCC Biergarten Yak and Yeti Ohana Tonys and the Plaza. I also canceled our Luau and the 50s cafe.

But our last trip day got switched around so I had to call back and I ended up making Yak and Yeti for the WCC day and I switched Ohana for Boma.

So yeah a lot of changing ha ha.

But as for my favorite restaurants hmmm.

I would have to say Mama Melrose's, Norway and 50s Prime time cafe

Right now I don't plan on changing anything else we have all new restaurants to eat at and that was what I really wanted us to have. I am really happy with our reservations now and I don't think I will end up changing anything. My mom would probably kill me for making her switch around her agenda again ha ha

Old 03-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #29
AlohaPolynesian
DIS Veteran

I loooove Mama Melrose!! I didn't mean I changed mine FOR reviews, I meant that I read other peoples and it made me want to try new ones that I didn't currently have on my list LOL!!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #30
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I loooove Mama Melrose!! I didn't mean I changed mine FOR reviews, I meant that I read other peoples and it made me want to try new ones that I didn't currently have on my list LOL!!
Oh I didn't mean anything by it I just meant I went on an OCD kick and needed new everything haha. Yeah I love the seafood pasta at Mama Melrose's but my mom doesn't like anything there so we decided not to eat there this time. I will miss it though

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: