Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #1
torsie24
Or I could call it the postalabration
Now I know to wear flip flops!
Got engaged on a trip to Disneyland Paris

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!

(Cross Posted to UK TR Board)

Hey guys!

Well, I tried and tried to leave it until later to start my PTR but I jsut couldn't wait anymore!!!!

I'm Victoria (23, from London, UK) and my fiance and I are off to WDW this October!

Here is a photo of us from our Januray trip to Disneyland Paris.

During the trip Jack proposed to me in the castle, while we were the only two people in the park!!

Needless to say we have convinced my parents that a WDW wedding is the wedding for us. So this trip is our first planning trip!

I haven't been to WDW since 1993 when I was 7, and Jack has never been, so really it'll be a completely new experience for both of us!! And I'm going to make sure to get him a 'first trip' pin!

I booked a couple of weeks ago, after spending weeks trying to decide between CSR and POFQ, in the end FQ won and now I am 100% happy wth my decision and really feel like I've made the right choice as we want to relax as well while we're away and it looks so peaceful and romantic.

I can't to start planning properly, and would love some advice from all you WDW experts!

Speak soon, Torsie xxxx

WDW: 1994-I Drive / 2009-AKL / 2011-Disney Wedding -AKL-GF RPC-BW-BLT
DLRP 1997-HNY / 2000-SL / 2008-SL / 2009-DLH / 2012-HNY
DLR: 2005-Day Trip

Last edited by torsie24; 03-06-2009 at 05:49 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: