Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
lizet313
A dream is a wish your HEART makes!

Family's First Trip to WDW. SAD NEWS AGAIN!!!

Hi all my name is lizet my baby sister is graduating from high school in 2010. I know it might be early but I need some ideas on where to stay? and what to do?

I went to my first trip to WDW in Feb. 11th through the 15th and I stayed in SSR I loved the resort it's beautiful and peaceful. I enjoyed it but I don't want her to walk to much.

Extra info my sis has one leg shorter than the other one well they are the same length but for some reason when she was 7yrs old she began saying her knees hurt when we took her to the doctor they found out she was going to need operation after she was done growing to pull her leg away from her pelvis. Some how her leg is stuck close to her pelvis. She is a good girl we do not allow anything less than a high C in our family luckily she has all A's one C in grades. So she deserves the trip I was thinking it was either this or a cruise. We both are disney and mickey lovers. I have a wheel chair for her for when she gets tired.

I was interested in looking for a resort where you can view the fireworks at night or something where there is entertainment close by something fun and exciting.

I am 22yrs old I know I know what took me so long to go to disney? To be honest I really have no idea I have always wanted to go to disney but I think the one thing that can always stop someone is money.

Well thanks to all that read this. Thanks for all your help in advance.

Oh PS my sister is the first one to graduate on time. My brother and I graduated in August just a couple of months after the real graduation but we did I am class of 05 and my bro is class of 06 I am very proud of us but we decided we where not going to let our little sister make the same mistakes we did. She has not one but two siblings to look after her and protect her.

Last edited by lizet313; 09-16-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: