Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #736
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Yup, the CM said he changed the names for us in the system. It shouldn't matter - it's the right number of people.
We added the DDP - paid for in part with our Visa Rewards!
Great news!
Momof2Disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:47 PM   #737
Tropigal
Mouseketeer

I forgot it was monday and the Bachelor is coming on. 2 hours again! Sweet!

BBtomorrow....with 3 days to go to DISNEY!!!

DVC Owner!!

Tropigal is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #738
Momto2PrncChrmgs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tinks2pirates View Post
Are any other snowbirds driving down like us? We're leaving on the 22nd and will arrive in WDW on the 23rd. I'm thinking I may even stick a LGMH on our van just to keep in the spirit of things.

Also, for those of you who printed off your t-shirt designs from the DISigners, I need help. I don't want to sound like a moron, but how do you get the actual design? I see the DISigners posting the requested DISigns on their threads, but how do you then get them print to your transfer paper? Is it as simple as a cut/paste type thing?
TIA.
We're driving, too!! We leave the 23rd and will be in Disney on the 24th! Hubby talked about making something for the car ("we're heading to Disneyworld") but I thought that would make us a target for theft or something (yes, I'm paranoid)! But I like the idea of the LGMH! That's a GREAT idea!!!

We're just starting to make tshirts. My hubby is more schooled in the transfer thing, so I'm not real sure how it works. I'm hoping he'll get home at a decent hour to help me!

1977-Off Site May 2000-Off Site April/May 2005-ASMo May 2007-POP May 2008-POP Jan. 2009-CBR Jan. 2011-POP Jan. 2013-POR Sept. 2014-POP
Momto2PrncChrmgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #739
MelXThree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
Okay - Ethansmommy, Trixie, Melxthree, and everyone else who watches the Bachelor - less than an hour until 2 hours of the Bachelor!!!
I know (we get it at 6pm here) but I can't watch it until 8pm when my boys go to bed. My house sounds like I have a heard of wild animals running through it at all times I don't watch any tv until my boys are in bed - but the good thing about that is I tape it and I don't have to watch commercials or that "coming up next in the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER"....

WDW: Jan 2009 @ CBR & Jan 2010 @ SSR

DLR: Oct 2010, Sept 2001, June 1998 & lots as a kid!
MelXThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #740
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakes View Post
Hello birdies!
For those that have already returned... feed our addiction Pretty please!
We got our laminated touring cards back - these are our general park cards, it also provides me with the hidden gems and where they are located... I am a big time small detail kinda tourist- so I want to see these legendary things! IS this obsessive
As I age there is too much to remember- I know what i want to ride and where it is. I have done a ton of research, last trip we missed so much because 1. I forgot and 2. we never stumbled across it- so this trip will make up for it... For example- I never even saw Club Cool in Epcot... If I didn't read about Le Chapeau in MK I wouldn't have got the mouse ears - we didn't get these until the ssecond last day of our trip! BTW this is first on our list this trip !
So based on my memory in each are of the park I have my DO Not Forget... Oh Gosh I do sound crazy.
I hate to miss details... I have read the immagineers guide to the parks- so I want to be sure to see some of these treasures I have read about.

My crocs have arrived today... I bought my 4th bag for the parks today- I need to decide tonight and return the ones I won't use (need that cash for disney).

BTW- our neighbour who was booked for March Break at the WL, was able to move her trip for WL arriving Jan 24th, they had availability- this late out I think that is a good sign?!
These are some things I thought you might like founding:

Goofy bench in MK ( he talks to you) I think he said good day to me
Unbrella in DHS
The shells in the ground near ariel's grotto (this was DD favorite in 2000)
The wishing well near the castle
pamouselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #741
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelXThree View Post

I don't have to watch commercials or that "coming up next in the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER"....
Momof2Disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #742
Lil'Mermaid75
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
You like know every small trick in the book...its amazing!!! I'm in awe!! LOL
I so agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tinks2pirates View Post
This cracks me up! My DH came home the other night with some "tips" on Disney from a coworker who had just returned. I told my hubby that his coworker was only legit if he knew what a LGMH was. This meant I had to explain the LGMH to DH who then looked at me with raised eyebrows, pats me on the head, and tells me "it's o.k. to be you." I think I scared him ! Good luck with your "true confessions".
I laugh, only because I was trying to explain all this to my sister the other day. I was explaining the LGMH and all the friends I've met in the snowboard thread. She just laughed at me and said I was strange! I think SHE'S the strange one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
Okay DS9 just got done doing 2 weeks worth of spelling homework. I told the teacher I would have him ready for this weeks and next weeks spelling tests by this Friday! That's 50 words!! But I'd rather work ahead now as much as we can rather than coming back to a bunch of extra work.
2 weeks of spelling!! He's really going to deserve a trip to Disney after that! But, you're right, better to get it done ahead of time!
Lil'Mermaid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #743
Momto2PrncChrmgs
DIS Veteran

Meghan-Who would've thought those mini M&M's would be that difficult to find!?!?! I was shocked!

I got mine at Quik Trip (I don't know if you have those in NY) but they were hidden at the edge. I bet I stared at the racks for 5 minutes. Then Hubby was at Toys R'Us and saw them there. Still only the small ones, not the bigger ones!

1977-Off Site May 2000-Off Site April/May 2005-ASMo May 2007-POP May 2008-POP Jan. 2009-CBR Jan. 2011-POP Jan. 2013-POR Sept. 2014-POP
Old 01-12-2009, 07:24 PM   #744
Momto2PrncChrmgs
DIS Veteran

Yeah, me and Andy had the LGMH discussion last night! He just laughed! Yes, I'm a dork and proud of it!! So then he joked that you all were my "peeps."

Old 01-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #745
drakes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post

Unbrella in DHS
thank you - theyare on my list... last trip we only got the shells at the grotto! How could I miss the umbrella?????

thank you
Old 01-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #746
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post

Unbrella in DHS
Where is that wishing well? I think I manage to miss it everytime!! I forget about it----

Meghan---I saw those tiny M&Ms today at Toys R Us!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #747
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakes View Post
thank you - theyare on my list... last trip we only got the shells at the grotto! How could I miss the umbrella?????
It is on the corner and very easy to miss.
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
Where is that wishing well? I think I manage to miss it everytime!! I forget about it----

Meghan---I saw those tiny M&Ms today at Toys R Us!!!
It is located at the top near the castle. Go up the right pass the castle, and you will see it. I made a wish ...of course to come back!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:56 PM   #748
pamouselover

Something special for my snowbird friends

This is the best picture I have ever taken at WDW!

I hope it gives you the warm fuzzy feelings!

Disney Mommy 3 GO RIGHT IN BETWEEN THESE TWO ROSE BUSHES TO GET TO THE WISHING WELL!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #749
dundeehunter
Mouseketeer

The Castle

Absolutely Breathtaking!

January 20-27, 2009 Pop Century
no more ticker no trips planned...
dundeehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #750
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

I can't wait to see that picture in person!! Thank you for sharing!! It's gorgeous!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: