Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #16
pilikia97
So, bring me all my finest, most audacious, my divinest!

I just started with a few of these programs, and I have come across a situation: Sometimes the same offers show up on the various reward sites...
Will the second offer clicked on through the second program still credit even though I may have signed up previously on a different reward program's site?

For example: The offers for registering to receive the "Ideal Bite" newsletter...I had signed up for it through SR, but now I see it is also offered on QR. If I click it through on QR, will I still get that credit on QR even though "Ideal Bite" has my email address from SR?

Tthanks for the help if you can!
pilikia97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 11:09 PM   #17
M 'n C
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilikia97 View Post
I just started with a few of these programs, and I have come across a situation: Sometimes the same offers show up on the various reward sites...
Will the second offer clicked on through the second program still credit even though I may have signed up previously on a different reward program's site?

For example: The offers for registering to receive the "Ideal Bite" newsletter...I had signed up for it through SR, but now I see it is also offered on QR. If I click it through on QR, will I still get that credit on QR even though "Ideal Bite" has my email address from SR?

Tthanks for the help if you can!

Sorry you can't repeat offers like that across sites. Once you complete an offer some where you are done with that offer otherwise it is considered fraud and grounds to have credits revoked and banning from reward sites.
M 'n C is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-29-2007, 11:19 PM   #18
pilikia97
So, bring me all my finest, most audacious, my divinest!

Thanks for the answer! Good grief- now how do yas keep it all straight, lol?!
pilikia97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:13 PM   #19
lighttech
DIS Veteran

This all sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for the info. In general, how much time do y'all put in each week/day, etc. to make this worthwhile?

My First Trip Report - Rocketship Sandwich
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1643402

Missing my Pennsylvania Dreams
lighttech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #20
Floridagal23
DIS Veteran

With sunshine rewards, do you do the paid emails like on inbox dollars? If so, how can I get the paid e-mails? I am so new to sunshine rewards and really never log in because I have no idea!!

Also, is there a thread about the new version of shared reviews? Love that site!
Old 02-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #21
Andrea
DIS Veteran
I couldnt decide which one to do first, come check here or the coupons
The Tag Fairy thinks Andrea rocks too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridagal23 View Post
With sunshine rewards, do you do the paid emails like on inbox dollars? If so, how can I get the paid e-mails? I am so new to sunshine rewards and really never log in because I have no idea!!

Also, is there a thread about the new version of shared reviews? Love that site!

hey you might want to registered and ask the questions on sunshine message board, they are so great. If you sign up for the message board i believe you can get their a 5 cent or 10 cent credit also
Old 03-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #22
eshankin
Earning My Ears

We have it and love it.
eshankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:01 PM   #23
jgraney106
DIS Veteran

The way I keep things straight is, I only do shopping through Quick Rewards and only surveys and sign ups through Sunshine Rewards. Otherwise I would get too confused.
Carol
jgraney106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:23 PM   #24
thymed
Mouseketeer

Sunshine Rewards is very easy and a great way to earn rewards for Disney or even cash. They now have thousands of shopping links, they offer miscellaneous credits from a few pennies to a few dollars for signing up for certain offers, they have paid emails too. They offer .80 a day for completing daily surveys and they offer bonuses for a certain number of surveys completed in a month. They are a nice and close knit community. I have personally earned over $700 there in the last two years and one of the members has earned over $3000. If you would more info or to sign up and earn an extra .50 right away please let me know.
thymed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:06 AM   #25
knewton64
If it is "5 o'clock somewhere," does that mean it can be 5 o'clock anywhere and all the time?

Smile Reward redemption information, etc...

Also, please remember that it takes approx 3 weeks from the time you make the redemption request to receive your disney dream dollar gift card.

- Kris
My "ADVENTURES N IRELAND" - TRIP REPORT; JUNE 2011 (w/pics & video) -http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N HAWAII" -October 2011 trip report (w/pics & video)- http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2&referrerid=0
My "IT'S 5 O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE N KEY WEST, COZUMEL & G CAYMAN DCL TRIP REPORT; JAN'12 (w/pics & video)http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N NEW YORK CITY" TRIP REPORT; SEPT '12 (w/pics & video)http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N SAN FRAN, ROSE BOWL, ROSE BOWL PARADE & COASTAL CALIFORNIA" TRIP REPORT (w/pics & video)- DEC '13
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7&referrerid=0
MY "ADVENTURES N ENGLAND & SCOTLAND" PRE-TRIPPY REPORT - August 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=208040
MY "ADVENTURES N DISNEYLAND, CATALINA ISLAND & OTHER ASSORTED SO CAL STUFF" PRE-TRIPPY REPORT; DEC 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....errerid=208040
knewton64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #26
lorimatt
Earning My Ears

Does anyone have a referral link to get started on this program? Would I have time to click & earn (& receive) rewards propr to an Oct trip to Disney if I'm not doing any online shopping???
Any help would be appreciated!
lorimatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 10:15 AM   #27
eller
DIS Veteran

Location: In San Antonio, TX having a glass of wine, red wine.

Which rewards site are you looking for a referral from?

Lori
6/1997 Off site, 2/2000 Off site, 2/2001 Poly, 10/2001 POFQ, AKL & Magic Eastern, 1/2002 ASMo & AKL, 12/2002 ASMu, CSR & Poly, 10/2003 ASMu & AKL, 2/2004 CSR, 9/2004 AKL, 3/2005 DL, 10/2005 BC, 8/2006 CR, 5/2007 POR & Magic Transatlantic Repo, 6/2008 DL, 10-11/2008 BWI, 2/2013 CSR, 7/2014 Magic Greece with ABD
eller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 03:23 PM   #28
jennykay
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorimatt View Post
Does anyone have a referral link to get started on this program? Would I have time to click & earn (& receive) rewards propr to an Oct trip to Disney if I'm not doing any online shopping???
Any help would be appreciated!
subbing and hoping to hear an answer to this...

1989-offsite
1992-one day in MK-offsite
9/2007-Pop Century - MNSSHP
9/2008-ASMovies
10/2012-Pop Century
jennykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #29
cglaura
I still love the smell of Love's Baby Soft

You don't need a referral, you just go to the site and sign up.

It is definitely possible to earn money for October. Just make sure you take note of the terms for whatever site you are using, some take a month or so to receive.

Great free earnings lie in the daily greenfield, your2cents, otx type of surveys.

Also good to note: you can only complete an offer once. Meaning, if you do an offer on Sunshine Rewards, you cannot do it on Quick Rewards, etc.

And daily surveys: use the same email and info every time.

Only one account per household....and things track by i.p. address...so for instance, you can't do an offer on SR, and then your hubbie do it on QR, b/c it will be coming from the same computer/house so considered fraud.

Get a generic email account from someplace like yahoo, gmail, hotmail, gmx, etc. You will get alot of spam, so don't use your regular daily email.

I have not had any issues in two years getting any spam at home/snail mail, so don't worry about that.

You may get phone calls, so you may want to look into a free voicemail service to avoid "dinnertime" calls. Then you can go on and listen and reply to anything you are interested in.

Main point: use all real info, valid emails, addresses, phone. Otherwise you could be banned.

I have great success with Sunshine Rewards and Cashduck. I've heard good things about QR, but never used them so can't comment. Just be sure to keep things separate. Like, the things I do on SR I always do on SR (shopping, etc), the things on CD only on CD (AMP, your2cents, certain freebie types) so I won't accidentally do an offer twice.

I earn about $60/month. Some months more if I win a contest or something. Nothing to quit your dayjob over, but enough to sweeten the disny pot

PS: I think it is against board rules to ask or offer referrals...

A clever person turns great troubles into little ones...
and little ones into none at all.

The pessimist complains about the wind...
The optimist expects it to change...
The realist adjusts the sails.

I have a freak flag and I'm not afraid to fly it!!!

Last edited by cglaura; 01-13-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: ps
cglaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:40 PM   #30
etoiles
DIS Veteran

If you have not done surveys on Opinion outpost, then I highly recommend it. Most of the survey sites take you forever to earn rewards or make you go to other sites and give personal information. Not O.O. It tells you up front how long the survey will take and how many points you earn.

In about 6 months I have earned $55 by just taking a survey now and then. 1-2 times a week. I was shocked when I saw my balance because I rarely even take surveys from them and when I see a long one with few points I delete it.

It's not a ton but it will buy me and my hubby a few souvenirs on our trip!
etoiles is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: