Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

6 kids under the age of 6 take on WDW, will Santa still visit when we get home?

Hi and welcome to my first ever PTR!!

I hope I didn't scare you by my title, don't worry, they are not all mine! Just half of them are!! My name is Kristen, I'm 35, and I'm a self proclaimed Disney addict, I'm married to Todd, 33, for 8 years and we have 3 beautiful sons, Ethan who is 6, Lucas is almost 4 (we'll be celebrating he birthday on vacation, but will get to that later), and Cole is 17 mos. old. I've been to WDW a few times as a child, once as a graduation gift from HS (91), on our honeymoon (00) and we took our children for the first time last September (07). My best friend, Tracey, and I have been planning to take our children together when we just had our firsts but here we are, 3 kids later each and finally we're going!!!

We leave in less than 2 days now, I haven't packed a thing but I am more than ready (emotionally!)!! This will be our first trip to WDW during the holidays, we haven't seen Tracey and family in about 6 months and since we live in different states, only get to visit for a couple of days at a time so we're excited to have a whole week together!! It's SO exciting!! Today I'm doing laundrey, paying bills, getting the details to my cat sitter and mail picker upper (I know, that is not a word, but you know what I mean!), cleaning and tomorrow, I guess I"ll finally pack! The question is..what? The weather is crazy this time of year! I just checked Accuweather and it's from high 70's during the day to mid 40's at night and we can only take 4 suitcases!! So, I'll have to be creative for sure.

Okay...time to get that laundrey into the dryer , thanks for stopping by and I'll log on later to add some pics of us and some plans for our upcoming holiday Grand Gathering!!

Last edited by princess&her4princes; 12-05-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: