Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #136
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach81 View Post
PERFECT!!!!!

Thanks for your talent, time, and help!!!
You're very welcome. Glad you like it.
tmdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:24 PM   #137
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Here are some for Brooklyn and Braden. Enjoy!!

Have a great trip!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-16-2008, 04:00 AM   #138
KCtink
Earning My Ears

I love your scrabble board

Could you please do one for me. I want CJ and Mommy (or Mom) on the same one. Maybe you could put maniac instead of mania and do CJ from the C and Mommy (Mom) from the M?

Thank you so much. These are AWESOME!
KCtink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:12 AM   #139
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtink View Post
I love your scrabble board

Could you please do one for me. I want CJ and Mommy (or Mom) on the same one. Maybe you could put maniac instead of mania and do CJ from the C and Mommy (Mom) from the M?

Thank you so much. These are AWESOME!
You are welcome
Glad you like them

And here you go

Hope this is what you wanted
I also added a hidden Mickey
Have a Blessed day
This is for CJ

PS hope this is the right year if not I can fix it
Old 11-16-2008, 12:15 PM   #140
KCtink
Earning My Ears

Thanks! Love it! Yes 2008 is the correct year! We leave in 12 days for a surprise 8th birthday trip!
KCtink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 11:10 PM   #141
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Could you do one for me with 2008 and TREY? Thanks! I just love this design and my nephew is a huge fan. We are taking him to Disney in December.
jtanddolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:13 AM   #142
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtanddolly View Post
Could you do one for me with 2008 and TREY? Thanks! I just love this design and my nephew is a huge fan. We are taking him to Disney in December.
Here you go

My family loved the ride also
But we only got to ride it one time
Make sure to ride it alot for me
Have a blessed day
Old 11-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #143
jtanddolly
DIS Veteran

Thank you soooo much...I can't wait to get it on a t-shirt!
jtanddolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:17 PM   #144
TroyE
Mouseketeer

Wow, what a creative way to adapt a scrabble board. Good Job!

TroyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:49 PM   #145
MustangMom
Earning My Ears

Could you do two for me with 2009. One with JESSE and other with MICHAEL? Thanks! Love this design. We aretaking our DS to Disney in Jan and they are huge fans. A shirt with this would be a great gift. Thanks in advance.
MustangMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #146
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission

I wanted to let you know that my DS got a LOT of compliments on his shirt when he wore it to DHS. Including from Cm's! There was a CM helping at the fastpass machines and he said he worked on the ride while it was being built and he said I could make a lot of money selling them and I was shocked that he said that! (since I KNOW Disney would frown on that!). He also seemed to really want one for himself! He was really gushing about the shirt. It was cool! I told him that a friend of mine made the design. I didn't mention that we've never met IRL!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again for the awesome design. We will wear these shirts again on our next trip, too!!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:14 AM   #147
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMom View Post
Could you do two for me with 2009. One with JESSE and other with MICHAEL? Thanks! Love this design. We aretaking our DS to Disney in Jan and they are huge fans. A shirt with this would be a great gift. Thanks in advance.
Here you go...

Enjoy
Have a blessed day!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:20 AM   #148
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by labdogs42 View Post
I wanted to let you know that my DS got a LOT of compliments on his shirt when he wore it to DHS. Including from Cm's! There was a CM helping at the fastpass machines and he said he worked on the ride while it was being built and he said I could make a lot of money selling them and I was shocked that he said that! (since I KNOW Disney would frown on that!). He also seemed to really want one for himself! He was really gushing about the shirt. It was cool! I told him that a friend of mine made the design. I didn't mention that we've never met IRL!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again for the awesome design. We will wear these shirts again on our next trip, too!!
I'm so glad you liked it. We recently made some for a friend at school so we should get to see it in person in the next few weeks. It looked good printed out on the transfer. It seems like we've had so many requests for it. It's strange that your shirt was the first that CM had seen. But maybe they were all going later in the year or next year. I guess they'll be seeing alot more of them. It is a nice design. I can't wait until we get to go again so we can use it. I'm just glad you requested for someone to make it so that my DH had to come up with an idea. He loves challenges. Thanks for keeping him busy. Have a blessed day.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:33 AM   #149
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks again. I checked my DISign that you did for me and it was no date so that was perfect. Again, thank you. We don't go until June so there is no rush. Thanks, Penny

Hi -it's Penny again. Victoria's & Devan's Moms prefer that they not wear a shirt with thier name on it, so please hold off on the requests if you don't mind. We think we are going to do it with the girl's Pin Names. SO once we get them worked out, I will be back on asking again. Thanks in advance. Sorry if you saw this beore I editied it and started the DISign. Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.

Last edited by chaoscent; 11-22-2008 at 11:00 AM.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:10 AM   #150
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post

Thanks again. I checked my DISign that you did for me and it was no date so that was perfect. Again, thank you. We don't go until June so there is no rush. Thanks, Penny

Hi -it's Penny again. Victoria's & Devan's Moms prefer that they not wear a shirt with thier name on it, so please hold off on the requests if you don't mind. We think we are going to do it with the girl's Pin Names. SO once we get them worked out, I will be back on asking again. Thanks in advance. Sorry if you saw this beore I editied it and started the DISign. Penny
I was just getting ready to work on this and went back to look at the name again and how to make it work with the Maniac and I thought I was losing my mind. Then I realized you had edited the request. Somewhere in this thread there is a blank of sorts with DHS, Walt, Disney, and Mania. That might work as well. If it is gone, I can repost it. No worries. Just let me know and we'll fix it however you would like.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: