Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2008, 09:01 AM   #27
jenn&nelsonrego
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP Happiness is marrying someone you can annoy for the rest of your life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
During the course of this report, I shall be providing some new, never before seen elements to Mozart's TR. First and most noticeable will be pictures. The dog has loaded up on pictures this time, returning with well over 300 photos from a one week vacation. I'll do my best to help the story along with a sampling of these.

Secondly, there will be a daily tip/and or thought mentioning something I learned during the course of the day that should be wise words for all of us when we travel. Take them for the grain of salt that they are worth.

Finally, I've given out kudos in the past but never really done them in an official format. Throughout the course of the report I shall be giving out official Mozart dogbiscuits. These biscuits will go to people or things that went above and beyond the call of duty to make the vacation special. Read on for more info on these...but coming next...the trip begins!
Very exciting! Waiting patiently...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: