Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #136
hm21999
Earning My Ears

Mozart - I have been reading all of your trip reports and they have been getting me so excited about our first cruise coming up in January! Have a wonderful time and I cant wait to hear all the gory details! Heather
Old 11-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #137
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Have a great trip. Hope you get to watch the games you want to. Can't wait to read all about it.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #138
lovesDCL
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

have a great trip! i hope all your surprises work out as planned!
Old 11-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #139
dleem63
Earning My Ears

Looks like the Clemson/FSU game is a regional game on ABC. Hopefully can pick up some of it in Diversions. Go Noles!
dleem63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #140
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Ok, Mozart, I got off the ship....

Just for you!! And I was NOT happy to do so- I've never been soooo depressed for a vacation to end, and we were on our way to the happiest place on earth- we looked like we were headed to a hanging!
Hope you're having as great a time as we did!!

Ellen
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:15 AM   #141
chepic
I tear up whenever I hear "Welcome Home." Some people say I have "issues."

I hated leaving the ship also!!!!

Mozart, thank you for that sappy coment....it means alot cfrom you. I hope you and your beautiful wife are enjoying all your hard earned extras!!!

cheryl
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #142
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Just for you!! And I was NOT happy to do so- I've never been soooo depressed for a vacation to end, and we were on our way to the happiest place on earth- we looked like we were headed to a hanging!
Hope you're having as great a time as we did!!

Ellen
HAHA thats how we felt too LOL.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #143
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Is he on this week????

Can't wait to hear since the cruise got changed to a Western cause of Paloma...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:18 PM   #144
Mozart
There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me

Well, the dog just pulled into the Upstate of South Carolina a few hours ago and is totally exhausted. Yes, Tink, we did do a totally different cruise from the one we expected. It included 2 stops at Castaway Cay, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and even a brief detour to Key West.

More details to follow. I just need a few days to get my thoughts organized. Despite the grumblings I have about not doing an Eastern like we expected, I understand that it was necessary. But having already been to Cozumel and Costa Maya it just wasn't quite the same as going someplace new. The ship, food, and service were just as expected.

I'll go into more later. Just wanted to say hello.
Magic 7 Night Eastern - 11/08 - Life Stinks Season 3
Wonder 3 Night - 04/10 - Life Stinks Season 4
10th Anniversary at Victoria and Albert's

Mozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:46 PM   #145
lovesDCL
Mouseketeer

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

hi mozart! happy to hear you are back...can't wait for your report
Old 11-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #146
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

awww sorry your cruise had some changes.. but cant wait to hear all about it.. specially since we didnt get to go to Costa Maya
Old 11-16-2008, 06:19 PM   #147
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
Well, the dog just pulled into the Upstate of South Carolina a few hours ago and is totally exhausted. Yes, Tink, we did do a totally different cruise from the one we expected. It included 2 stops at Castaway Cay, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and even a brief detour to Key West.

More details to follow. I just need a few days to get my thoughts organized. Despite the grumblings I have about not doing an Eastern like we expected, I understand that it was necessary. But having already been to Cozumel and Costa Maya it just wasn't quite the same as going someplace new. The ship, food, and service were just as expected.

I'll go into more later. Just wanted to say hello.
Sorry for the changes... but I hope you had a great time just the same... did DW love her surprises????

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 09:26 PM   #148
cheeringmom
Out of the mouth of babes
Eat lots and be merry!
HAHA my kind of gal!
Taglikins!
Mine are way too sweet. But they can be deceiveing

Looking forward to reading Mozart!!!

I LOVEFootball!!
cheeringmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:46 AM   #149
Mozart
There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me

During the course of this report, I shall be providing some new, never before seen elements to Mozart's TR. First and most noticeable will be pictures. The dog has loaded up on pictures this time, returning with well over 300 photos from a one week vacation. I'll do my best to help the story along with a sampling of these.

Secondly, there will be a daily tip/and or thought mentioning something I learned during the course of the day that should be wise words for all of us when we travel. Take them for the grain of salt that they are worth.

Finally, I've given out kudos in the past but never really done them in an official format. Throughout the course of the report I shall be giving out official Mozart dogbiscuits. These biscuits will go to people or things that went above and beyond the call of duty to make the vacation special. Read on for more info on these...but coming next...the trip begins!
Magic 7 Night Eastern - 11/08 - Life Stinks Season 3
Wonder 3 Night - 04/10 - Life Stinks Season 4
10th Anniversary at Victoria and Albert's

Mozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #150
chepic
I tear up whenever I hear "Welcome Home." Some people say I have "issues."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
Secondly, there will be a daily tip/and or thought mentioning something I learned during the course of the day that should be wise words for all of us when we travel. Take them for the grain of salt that they are worth.
I am certain your words to the wise are a must have!!!

Glad you're back.

cheryl

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: