Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2008, 12:25 PM   #31
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
Cherry Coke (seriously, the Cherry Coke is SO amazing, much better than the can stuff)
We had a Cherry Coke from that corner shop on Main Street last time we were there. It was good! They add a splash of cherry to it and it is so much better then the can stuff. I was glad we tried it.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #32
arliepooh68
Mouseketeer

DD and I rode the tail of the new monorail. . . red i believe and you know what??? the inside was already falling apart. . . i sure hope they got a good warranty for it
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #33
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmel View Post
How bout trying to ride the Lily Belle? THat was pretty cool.
YES! Omg, what an idea! Because you and your luckyduck family got to ride it! If there was a jealous emoticon I would use it right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalon451 View Post
Love your trip report so far, Courtney! You guys are such an adorable couple! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Thank you, Gail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
We had a Cherry Coke from that corner shop on Main Street last time we were there. It was good! They add a splash of cherry to it and it is so much better then the can stuff. I was glad we tried it.
I know it soooo good! And it makes the soda pinkish!! Oooooo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arliepooh68 View Post
DD and I rode the tail of the new monorail. . . red i believe and you know what??? the inside was already falling apart. . . i sure hope they got a good warranty for it
We rode the red one too! And there's no AC! What the heezy!
Old 11-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #34
prettyprincessbelle

The weather is terrible over here right now. It's so windy and hot and dry! Ugh, I hate it. Bad for allergies!

Plus there are so many fires in Southern California. The closest one to me being in Montecito. So sad for everyone who has lost their homes over there.

So there have been some change of plans for the Sunday night the Jonas Brother's concert is. Originally my parents were going to go see Wicked at the Pantages Theatre at 6:30. The bought their tickets the same day they bought my concert ticket. Well last week they got a phone call from Pantages saying that they made a mistake and that there is no 6:30 show and that they will be refunding their money and that they apologize. Bummer.

So now my parents and Jesus are going to go see Bolt in 3D and the El Capitan and hang out in Hollywood while I'm at the concert. I want to go to the Disney Soda Fountain, so my parents said we can eat there before they drop me off at the concert.

I'm trying to decide what we groceries we should have delivered. I'm thinking the individual cereal boxes, some milk, and snacks. We'll have a micro and a fridge in our room. Any ideas?

Oh so we're not going to do the Holiday Tour. Jesus wants to go to the LA Auto show next weekend. So we're going to take his brothers and do that instead. We went 2 years ago and had a great time. That boy loves cars.

Last edited by prettyprincessbelle; 04-17-2009 at 09:16 PM.
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #35
mommaU4

Quote:
We rode the red one too! And there's no AC! What the heezy!
We didn't get to ride it because the day we went it was too hot and they weren't running them. I think that is the dumbest thing ever. Why would they not include AC in a brand new monorail???

I'm sorry about your parents show! That a shame!! I hope they enjoy the movie though. And are you guys going to order the Mickey Masterpiece at the Soda Fountain?? It's good!!! Just think: 8 scoops of ice cream; 3 toppings: hot fudge, caramel and marshmallow; an entire can of whipped cream; and a sprinkling of nuts on top.

Old 11-15-2008, 08:25 PM   #36
prettyprincessbelle

Quote:
We didn't get to ride it because the day we went it was too hot and they weren't running them. I think that is the dumbest thing ever. Why would they not include AC in a brand new monorail???

I'm sorry about your parents show! That a shame!! I hope they enjoy the movie though. And are you guys going to order the Mickey Masterpiece at the Soda Fountain?? It's good!!! Just think: 8 scoops of ice cream; 3 toppings: hot fudge, caramel and marshmallow; an entire can of whipped cream; and a sprinkling of nuts on top.

I know! I think it's dumb too.. DUMMIES!

Isn't that weird about, Wicked? My parents were like, okkkaayyy?

I told my Mom and Dad we HAVE to order it!!! I even showed them the pic of it from your TR!!!!! There will be 4 of us, so 2 scoops of ice cream a piece, easy peezy!!!!
Old 11-15-2008, 10:17 PM   #37
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

Quote:
So now my parents and Jesus are going to go see Bolt in 3D and the El Capitan and hang out in Hollywood while I'm at the concert. I want to go to the Disney Soda Fountain, so my parents said we can eat there before they drop me off at the concert.

I like your parents!

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:57 PM   #38
mommaU4

Quote:
I told my Mom and Dad we HAVE to order it!!! I even showed them the pic of it from your TR!!!!! There will be 4 of us, so 2 scoops of ice cream a piece, easy peezy!!!!
LOL That's what we thought, and there were six of us! Somehow we still couldn't finish it. But it's still worth ordering. They made a big deal when they brought it out and it was fun to take pics with it.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:08 PM   #39
prettyprincessbelle

Quote:
I like your parents!
Me too!! Sometimes!!!!

Quote:
LOL That's what we thought, and there were six of us! Somehow we still couldn't finish it. But it's still worth ordering. They made a big deal when they brought it out and it was fun to take pics with it.
Woo! I want to get it! My parents and Jesus think I'm crazy! Oh well! Even if we don't finish it, it will be fun!!
Old 11-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #40
prettyprincessbelle

Okay so we leave in 10 days!!! YAYAYAY! I need a break from work! My last break was not that long ago (when I started this TR), but I was off work for surgery, and that wasnít fun. Disneyland is 10000xs more fun than that.

Checking the forecast, itís going to rain while weíre there! Iíve never been to DLR while itís rained and Iím a little excited! We already said we are going to buy ponchos there. I might buy a mini umbrella. I saw them at Target yesterday, but they have a super cute Wall-E one on Disneyshopping.com for the same price. I think Iíll get that and some $3 tshirts they have on sale. I need to buy some more winter-y clothes too. I told Jesus his birthday present is new clothes, so hopefully we can do that (we need to do it before we leave, doh) next week.

Tomorrow weíre going to the LA Auto show with Jesusí brother and cousin. Iíll post some pictures when we come back.

Last edited by prettyprincessbelle; 04-17-2009 at 09:16 PM.
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #41
mommaU4

Have fun at the auto show!!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:57 PM   #42
Yakety76
Mouseketeer

Love the picture of you two in the monkey cages. Too Cute!!

Sounds like you will be prepared for the rain if it does come. We had rain one day on our trip in February and the park was empty. It was kind of fun to feel like the only people in Disney.

You must be an adventurous girl to go to a concert by yourself. Have a great time!
Yakety76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #43
wdw_girl_18
DIS Veteran

aww have fun! I can't wait to hear about your trip
Old 11-25-2008, 10:34 PM   #44
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

Maybe the rain will drive the crowds away... you know those locals melt in weather. LOL

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:46 PM   #45
prettyprincessbelle

Quote:
Have fun at the auto show!!
Thank you, Beth! We had a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakety76 View Post
Love the picture of you two in the monkey cages. Too Cute!!

Sounds like you will be prepared for the rain if it does come. We had rain one day on our trip in February and the park was empty. It was kind of fun to feel like the only people in Disney.

You must be an adventurous girl to go to a concert by yourself. Have a great time!
Thanks! I love the Monkey Cage pic! Us and another family were the only ones on the ride and the CM asked me (me! Not him! ) where I wanted to sit. I said "The PINK monkey cage!!!" I pink.

Everyone keeps saying that! Nobody wanted to go with me! "Psh, Jonas Brothers, no I don't want to go. Ew." It was either don't go or go alone. Go alone! Solo mission for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw_girl_18 View Post
aww have fun! I can't wait to hear about your trip
Thank you!! I'm SO excited! I taped a picture of the Jonas Brothers on the fridge at home. My Dad was like "I don't get it?"

Quote:
Maybe the rain will drive the crowds away...
you know those locals melt in weather. LOL
I know! It's pouring outside right now. The forecast keeps changing. Accuweather says no rain while we're there, while weather.com says showers Wednesday and Thursday!? Either way, I'm packing for rain!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: