Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2008, 09:35 AM   #11
Nalla
Disney Pup

for the space mountain question I was asked "A couple with a child is getting in line and you see that the child is too short to ride, what do you do?"
So my answer was to first inform them that the child wasn't tall enough, and then ask to see if they'd be interested in doing a child swap. If the parents were the ones wanting to ride, and the kid was just agreeing to go with them, then that would work. If it was the child who wanted to ride, I suggested that they could try Goofy's Barnstormer because it is a rollercoaster with a similar top speed and max drop, but with a 9" less height requirement.

After I said all that, my interviewer asked "Are you at Disney a lot, you seem to know a lot about the attractions?", so I told her I used to live on the gulf coast (sarasota, fl) so I went to disney 3 or 4 times a year and that now I live in jersey but try to make it down to disney world at least once a year.

Is that a good answer? I really wish I'd thought of mentioning the TTA going inside space mt.
In my interview, as per my movie theater manager's advice, I made sure to use disney lingo and say guests, CMs, attractions etc instead of customers, employees, rides.
Nalla is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: