Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board > Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2008, 03:51 PM   #1
cap'njack.
Totally in love with Lisa_C

Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP - Day Three

Dribble Monkeys 1st Trip to DLRP

5th-10th October 2008

Day 3 - Tuesday 7th October 2008

Up again at 6.30am in the freezing cold shack to get ready for the EMH at the park. Kacee dressed and car ready to go at just after 7.30 and arrive just before 8am at the New York Hotel, a quick hello and picture with Pluto and off to flash the Dream passes to get us in for EMH again. QUickly drifted into our morning ritual when Kacee saw the 'Horses' and had to go back on the Carousel. Dumbo, Teacups, Pinnochio (which Kacee hated and this was the only time that we did this ride) Buzz Lightyears Lazer Blast and Orbitron all done before 9.30 and we decided to take our place ready for rope drop at Frontierland to make our way to Phantom Mannor,

Kacee loved this ride which I thought was odd, however he got a bit worried by Boot Hill Cemetary. After Phantom Mannor and a quick stop for a hotdog and it was back over to the Studios for the obligitory ride on Cars and Flying Carpets. We decided to cross back over to the main park to catch the Villians Show.

We all thought this was excellent, especially Kacee who spent the entire time watching from my shoulders again. After this show Kacee fell asleep again which gave us time to walk through Frontierland and take pictures of the Halloween decorations on the way,

two hours later Kacee woke up in time to meet some random characters at Woody's Roundup. Chipmunks, Woody, Jessie and Pluto

later and we were off to do POTC again. This is my favorate ride in the park and although Kacee didn't enjoy it on Sunday I was determined to go on again and I pleased to say that Kacee loved it this time and as we left who did we come across but Captian Jack Sparrow,

quick photo and a chat with him and we were off to locate some lunch. Fully fed it was just time to ride IASW again before settling in for the parade which we thought was good however the wife doesn't like the fact that they have changed the music.

Unfortunatly it was slightly spoilt by the idiot beside me having to have 4 ciggarettes withing 20-30 minutes. Now as an ex-smoker I obviously don't have any problem with those who chose to smoke but I do wish some were more considerate of others. After the parade we decided to head back over to the studios for the last hour and a half before heading out to Annettes for dinner. I had the Bee Bop Burger and the wife had a Rock and Roll Burger and we shared a side order of Nachos which were popadoms warmed up with cheese melted on them, they were ok but we wouldn't have them again, Kacee ate off both our plates. After dinner we did more window shopping (we like to buy everything at once if possible and had decided that Thursday and Friday would be our main purchasing days) We did buy Kacee a Tigger, Pooh and Piglet teddy to match the Eyeore one my brother bought him in 2006. This sounds like a lot but they were reduced to 7.50 euros each and then we got our 20% dream discount off of that price, making a total of 18 euros for 3 teddies!! We arrived back at the Shack at 10pm after chilling out by Lake Disney with a Milkshake each from McDonalds.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
Dianetigger
May have to give the corkboard one a try myself!
Well I took the plunge today

Fabulous, love the picture of Kacee and Jessie!
Dianetigger is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
Bolanette87
The Queen Bee
I change my mind more often than my knickers
You have made this little dipstick very happy today!

I think Pinnochio is one of the scariest rides in the park!! My future BIL agrees, and he's into white knuckle rides!!

Nice day though- Love Love LOVE the pic of Kacee with Chip and Dale!

Bob xoxoxox
Old 10-12-2008, 04:50 PM   #4
BRobson
Beavers is a dangerous place to be
I will just have to enjoy Food and Wine and skip the running

I love the look Kacee is giving Captain Jack

BRobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:09 AM   #5
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Yep, Kacee definitely looks like he's sizing up Captain Jack .

Love the picture with Chip n Dale too.

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:11 AM   #6
MrsTigger
DLRP board....guaranteed to make you smile!
I keep thinking.. who’s that!!
Just thought I'd come and say hello

Another great day... lovely pics...

MrsTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
Cyrano

Disney VIP
Anyone for haggis
Aren't we all a cagey lot

DISboards Moderator

Your smoker was lucky he wasn't beside me. He would have needed an umbrella Best thing is call a CM to deal with it

Love your photographs. Although Kacee looks a bit bemused by Capt Jack

Theme Park Attractions & Strategies board
20 nights Disney and Universal July 2015
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.
Cyrano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:21 PM   #8
mummyal
Think it was too much jigging around
My must-do's are ToT RnR and Crush

Awww love the pic of Kacee with Chip & Dale!! Am enjoying your trip reports so far (just finally getting round to reading everyone's TRs now. Better late than never).

Sept 2006 - Sequoia Lodge :: April 2008 - Sequoia Lodge :: December 2008 - Hotel New York
mummyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:48 AM   #9
tennisfan
Was told off for sliding down the banister at the SL
South Africa or California for me
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Lovely photos especially the one of Kacee & the chipmunks

Trips:
DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, October, 1994, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 1998, DLRP - Hotel New York, June, 1999, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 1999, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 2000, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 2001, Walt Disney Studios preview, February, 2002, DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, August, 2002, New York City, Easter 2004, DLRP - Hotel New York, August, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, November, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, September, 2005, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, Easter 2007, DLRP - Kyriad, June 2007 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2009 DLRP - Day trip, November 2009 New York City, February 2010 DLRP - Disneyland Hotel, June 2010 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, September 2010 Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010 DLRP - Day trip, January 2011, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, August 2011, DLRP - Day trip, January 2012, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2012, DLRP - Santa Fe, November 2012,
tennisfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:16 PM   #10
Ware Bears

Elvis Fan
Fridge Magnet hoarder

DISboards Moderator

I think the photo of Kacee with Chip n Dale says it all
WDW Holiday Inn Nikki Bird Easter 2004 DLP Explorers August 2005 DLP Explorers Christmas 2005 DLP Explorers August 2006 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Grand Plaza, St Pete Beach Easter 2007 DLP Explorers Halloween 2007 DLP Explorers August 2008 WDW Comfort Suites Maingate East/Disney Wonder Bahamas/Yacht Club Christmas 2009 New Year 2010 DLP Disneyland Hotel May 2011 DLP Newport Bay Club August 2012 DCL Disney Wonder Alaska DL Candy Cane Inn August 2013
Moderator Disneyland Paris
Ware Bears is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: