Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #76
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Not a problem!!!
Will have it soon
tmdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #77
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLBDS View Post
Terri, we love the Scrabble design! I have a BIG request I'm hoping the two of you can handle. Maybe your DH is up for THIS challenge.....

Can you fit 3 names onto one? I've figured out how to fit them but the characters will have to be moved around. The names are Robbin (R in StoRy), Tim (I in RobbIn) and if you move Maniacs (Can ya put an 's' at the end of Maniac?) down 3 rows you can fit Dara (A in MAniacs). Also, do you have Weezy? We would like to trade Stinky Pete for Weezy. So, whatcha think? Can ya do this? Just tell me if ya can't. We'll just do one or two names. You guys ROCK!! (Yeah, even if ya can't do it. We still love the design!!) Forgot to say....2008. (We're not using it until 2009 but since the attraction opened this year, we chose to keep the '08. Not that you needed this explanation at all.)

DARA
Not a problem!!
Will have it soon,
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2008, 09:47 AM   #78
mjgoodman
Earning My Ears

Scabble Design - First Post

This is the first time I am posting and I clearly have no idea what I am doing soo.... I am trying to reach TMDART about her wonderful designs. I need two designs

1 - 2008 Scrabble board (I saw one with the word disney in it but then I couldn't find it again. My son's name is Evan if that fits anywhere. If not, could I please have just a regular scrabble board 2008)

2 - A birthday shirt for my son Evan - He is spending his 9th birthday in the MK and it is on October 23rd. I saw a cool Mickey design you did somewhere which is blue and round and maybe says something about getting his ears. Anyway, I would like that design but I want it to say "I'm spending my 9th birthday at Disneyworld" and the date.

I am so sorry if this is unclear. I will check often to see if you have any questions.

Thanks so much, Emjay
mjgoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #79
DLBDS
Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgoodman View Post
This is the first time I am posting and I clearly have no idea what I am doing soo.... I am trying to reach TMDART about her wonderful designs. I need two designs

1 - 2008 Scrabble board (I saw one with the word disney in it but then I couldn't find it again. My son's name is Evan if that fits anywhere. If not, could I please have just a regular scrabble board 2008)

2 - A birthday shirt for my son Evan - He is spending his 9th birthday in the MK and it is on October 23rd. I saw a cool Mickey design you did somewhere which is blue and round and maybe says something about getting his ears. Anyway, I would like that design but I want it to say "I'm spending my 9th birthday at Disneyworld" and the date.

I am so sorry if this is unclear. I will check often to see if you have any questions.

Thanks so much, Emjay
Just because you're new, Emjay....If ya want to contact someone directly, you can click their username (far left margin) and then "Send a private message to _______". It's a lot quicker that way. Ya never know if they're gonna see it in a thread. UNLESS, you're requesting a design. Some designers prefer you post in a thread rather than PMing them. Anyway, didn't know if you knew how to PM (private message). Also.....

Welcome to the DISboards!!
May 2011 Disney Dream (9674) / Wilderness Lodge (4034 Woods View)
October 2010
Disney Wonder (6598)/Wilderness Lodge (7107 Club Level)/Animal KingdomLodge (4311 Club Level)
February 2009 Port Orleans Riverside (2404 Alligator Bayou) May 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Swan/DIS Podcast Cruise (Disney Wonder) (6592)
September 2008 Contemporary Resort (5150 Garden Wing)
February 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7044 Club Level) June 2007 Hawthorn Suites (Off Property) October 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7048 Club Level)
Nov/Dec 2006 - Wilderness Lodge (3167 Courtyard)
DLBDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:29 PM   #80
mjgoodman
Earning My Ears

thank you

Thanks so much for the welcome and the info. I tried to send a pm but because I don't have 10 posts I can't send to anyone but staff!? Hopefully they will see my request. Emjay
mjgoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #81
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Terri, we love the Scrabble design! I have a BIG request I'm hoping the two of you can handle. Maybe your DH is up for THIS challenge.....

Can you fit 3 names onto one? I've figured out how to fit them but the characters will have to be moved around. The names are Robbin (R in StoRy), Tim (I in RobbIn) and if you move Maniacs (Can ya put an 's' at the end of Maniac?) down 3 rows you can fit Dara (A in MAniacs). Also, do you have Weezy? We would like to trade Stinky Pete for Weezy. So, whatcha think? Can ya do this? Just tell me if ya can't. We'll just do one or two names. You guys ROCK!! (Yeah, even if ya can't do it. We still love the design!!) Forgot to say....2008. (We're not using it until 2009 but since the attraction opened this year, we chose to keep the '08. Not that you needed this explanation at all.)

DARA
Yes it was trouble. Your little weezy character was a little harder to find than i thought.
Thanks for lining out the names for me that made it easy
Hope this is what you wanted because that is all you get
Just Kidding.
I enjoyed the task and if you look i added a hidden Mickey to the board.
If this is not what you want just let me know.
Old 10-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #82
DLBDS
Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdart View Post
Yes it was trouble. Your little weezy character was a little harder to find than i thought.
Thanks for lining out the names for me that made it easy
Hope this is what you wanted because that is all you get
Just Kidding.
I enjoyed the task and if you look i added a hidden Mickey to the board.
If this is not what you want just let me know.

Are you kidding?! This is AWESOME!!! It's perfectly PERFECT! And with a Hidden Mickey?

So, what OTHER designs have you created??
May 2011 Disney Dream (9674) / Wilderness Lodge (4034 Woods View)
October 2010
Disney Wonder (6598)/Wilderness Lodge (7107 Club Level)/Animal KingdomLodge (4311 Club Level)
February 2009 Port Orleans Riverside (2404 Alligator Bayou) May 2009 Hard Rock Hotel/Swan/DIS Podcast Cruise (Disney Wonder) (6592)
September 2008 Contemporary Resort (5150 Garden Wing)
February 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7044 Club Level) June 2007 Hawthorn Suites (Off Property) October 2007 Wilderness Lodge (7048 Club Level)
Nov/Dec 2006 - Wilderness Lodge (3167 Courtyard)
DLBDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #83
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

You guys rock. I love the "hidden" Mickey. How kind you are.
Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #84
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Are you kidding?! This is AWESOME!!! It's perfectly PERFECT! And with a Hidden Mickey?

So, what OTHER designs have you created??
Thank you very much!
Have you seen the Etchasketch toy story mania on this thread and then we have a thread called Terri's T-Shirts and Misc Disigns http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1941040
lots of thing here.
Again Thank you for the compliment!!
Old 10-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #85
tmdart
DIS Veteran

This was inspired by the ring toss part on the ride.
What do you think?
Spent alot of time on the rocket not to use it in something.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #86
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdart View Post

This was inspired by the ring toss part on the ride.
What do you think?
Spent alot of time on the rocket not to use it in something.

Very cute! Love 'em!
Old 10-18-2008, 10:11 PM   #87
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks so much, Emjay
Sorry that we missed this. I'll get to it ASAP.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #88
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Thanks so much, Emjay
Here is the Scrabble board design...

For the other design, please go to
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1941040 I already have the design made up and will post it there. We are trying to keep the requests in separate threads. The designs are starting to get mixed between the threads and it makes it hard to keep up with.
Thank you for understanding.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:59 PM   #89
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
You guys rock. I love the "hidden" Mickey. How kind you are.
Penny
My DH loves the "hidden" Mickey too. I think he'll be adding that to this design in the future if he can remember.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #90
GabbyJacobsmom
Mouseketeer

A request please

Good afternoon ~

Great Design!

May I please request the Scrabble Board Maniac Design, with the name Stefani?

Thanks!

Missing the Kingdom & need another trip
April 2011 - Offsite
Dec 2008 - Caribbean Beach Resort
April 2008 - Offisite
Nov 2006 - Offsite
October 1995 - Offsite
GabbyJacobsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: