Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #91
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

YES!!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #92
Zoom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
So I pull into my driveway today and there's a package sitting on the front doorstep. I think "I wonder if that's the pin I just bought on ebay?" But I purchased that from someone in California late last week. No way it's here already.

Then, I pick up the package. "DISNEY CRUISE LINES! CELEBRATION, FL! OUR DOCS ARE HERE!"
Same here!!! We got our cruise docs today!! and I thought it was the rashguard that i bought on ebay for DS.

Carnival Spirit Oct 06
WDW May/Oct 07
Disney Magic Western Car. Nov 08

Carnival Splendor June 09
RCI Mariner July '10
Disney Wonder Jan '11
Disney Magic Mediterranean June '11

Disney Aulani June '12
RCI Mariner Dec '12
RCI Allure Nov '13
Disney Fantasy Mar '14
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2008, 11:55 AM   #93
dleem63
Earning My Ears

This is going to be a great cruise. We did not get our cruise documents yet, but have not been assigned a room from guarantee either. Hope that happens soon.

Hope to meet you all on the cruise.

DeAnna
dleem63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:57 PM   #94
chepic
I tear up whenever I hear "Welcome Home." Some people say I have "issues."

Yeah for you, Mozart!!! But for me it means 4 weeks until my b-day....that much more into the 40's

che
Old 10-14-2008, 09:08 PM   #95
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
No... now you have a goal... have one brought to you by room service and enjoy it!!! It's one of the best things to get from RS!!!! (they brought me 2 when I had a sore throat... )
Sorry- the ship is out! No M bars 4u!!! I love me some Mickey bars!!!!

Seriously, Mozart, you gotta have one!!! It's creamy smooth chocolatey deliciousness will have you calling roomservice for one everyday- that's MY plan, anyway!

Very happy for all of you who got your cruise documents today. Makes me thrilled beyond words i still haven't gotten mine! (I used DVC points, they said they come late- but still!!)

Ellen
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:55 PM   #96
Mozart
There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Same here!!! We got our cruise docs today!! and I thought it was the rashguard that i bought on ebay for DS.
Rashguard? Too much info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dleem63 View Post
This is going to be a great cruise. We did not get our cruise documents yet, but have not been assigned a room from guarantee either. Hope that happens soon.

Hope to meet you all on the cruise.

DeAnna
I really don't remember them coming this early before. I glanced at the meet thread earlier and it sounds like it's about 50/50 as to who's gotten them. Any day now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chepic View Post
Yeah for you, Mozart!!! But for me it means 4 weeks until my b-day....that much more into the 40's

che
Aw...you may be in your 40's, but based on your pictures in your sig, you're happy enough to keep yourself young forever!

Was that sappily sweet enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post

Seriously, Mozart, you gotta have one!!! It's creamy smooth chocolatey deliciousness will have you calling roomservice for one everyday- that's MY plan, anyway!
Creamy smooth chocolatey deliciousness? Is a Mickey Bar chocolate ice cream on the inside? I thought it was vanilla ice cream inside a chocolate shell. I want to try one, but if it's chocolate ice cream inside, I probably won't be able to handle it.

Just a quick note on something else since things are starting to happen fast. Tonight was door sign night. We ran out of magnet paper and therefore did not get 2 signs printed. We did, however get the other 15 done. They're hanging on the frig right now. Yes, you read that right. 15 with 2 more still to print out. I may have overdone it just a little bit in this area.

More info to follow.
Magic 7 Night Eastern - 11/08 - Life Stinks Season 3
Wonder 3 Night - 04/10 - Life Stinks Season 4
10th Anniversary at Victoria and Albert's

Mozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #97
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Mozart... our mottos on our doors for the Repo was

"It's not done until it's overdone..."

(of course our other motto was "Live Fabulous or Die"... "

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 10-14-2008, 11:00 PM   #98
Zoom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Rashguard? Too much info...

Too much info? why? it's just a swim shirt. http://www.swimoutlet.com/SearchResu...FRsRagodZ2rHyA

Carnival Spirit Oct 06
WDW May/Oct 07
Disney Magic Western Car. Nov 08

Carnival Splendor June 09
RCI Mariner July '10
Disney Wonder Jan '11
Disney Magic Mediterranean June '11

Disney Aulani June '12
RCI Mariner Dec '12
RCI Allure Nov '13
Disney Fantasy Mar '14
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 11:05 PM   #99
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:
So I pull into my driveway today and there's a package sitting on the front doorstep. I think "I wonder if that's the pin I just bought on ebay?" But I purchased that from someone in California late last week. No way it's here already.

Then, I pick up the package. "DISNEY CRUISE LINES! CELEBRATION, FL! OUR DOCS ARE HERE!"

Now back to your regularly scheduled trip reports from the Sept 27th double dip delight...
woohoo Cruise docs.. (ya did the dance right?) lol

aww is that like a lil shout out to us DDD to get back to writing.. lol
Old 10-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #100
Mozart

Quote:
Mozart... our mottos on our doors for the Repo was

"It's not done until it's overdone..."

(of course our other motto was "Live Fabulous or Die"... "
Oh, wait until you see ours. It fulls up our front and side of our refrigerator and we still have some left to print. This is gonna be bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Too much info? why? it's just a swim shirt. http://www.swimoutlet.com/SearchResu...FRsRagodZ2rHyA
I assumed Rashguard was something to heal a rash you already had. No telling what we were talking about. (I'm very unhip when it comes to brand names. I still wear Lacoste and Tommy Bahama.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
woohoo Cruise docs.. (ya did the dance right?) lol

aww is that like a lil shout out to us DDD to get back to writing.. lol
More like a skip than a dance. Although now that I think about it, that probably looked even stupider.

Old 10-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #101
anc22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh, wait until you see ours. It fulls up our front and side of our refrigerator and we still have some left to print. This is gonna be bad.
Over do it much??
Old 10-19-2008, 11:31 PM   #102
Tink rules

Quote:

I assumed Rashguard was something to heal a rash you already had. No telling what we were talking about. (I'm very unhip when it comes to brand names. I still wear Lacoste and Tommy Bahama.)

More like a skip than a dance. Although now that I think about it, that probably looked even stupider.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anc22 View Post
Over do it much??
He's afraid of pulling off the Magnetic Pole with is magnets!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #103
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

some over do F/E gifts, some over do planning, others magnet making... we all have our vices (sadly mine is all 3 LOL)
Old 10-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #104
Mozart

Quote:
Originally Posted by anc22 View Post
Over do it much??
Quote:
He's afraid of pulling off the Magnetic Pole with is magnets!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
some over do F/E gifts, some over do planning, others magnet making... we all have our vices (sadly mine is all 3 LOL)
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I deserve it, I know. But at least my magnets won't take up a whole suitcase, or require that they be shipped down in a separate box before the cruise.

Old 10-21-2008, 03:07 PM   #105
Tink rules

(I didn't ship a box... MY CRUISEMATE DID!!!)

Like I said before...just back the Uhaul up to the front door and throw the bags in...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: