Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2008, 06:41 AM   #31
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneylvrforever View Post
I can't wait to play Pixie Hollow. Whenever I try, it's always closed and then I forget to look all the other times. Whenever I'm on, look for Amber Quickheart!
I'm pretty sure it's open all the time now.

My favorite game so far is the Fish Bubble Bounce one. Very addicting.

The Firefly game - can't escape that stupid moth. Upsets my basket everytime I try to light a fly... Grrr... So want to smack that thing...

The Tailor game - I'm with Ricks on this one. No idea what to do what that swinging spider... I can only hold so many pink skirts in my inventory anyways...

Would love to hear people's high scores in the games....... so I can see how far short I am falling Bubble Bounce was 1060 for me. Don't laugh! Back to bubble bouncing...
threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:42 AM   #32
mir4mad
Mouseketeer

Yes -the game is now open to play all the time. Last week (and before that) however you could not access beta from the original Disney fairies site- http://disney.go.com/fairies/ but now you can. There is a PLAY button now that takes you here:
http://pixiehollow.go.com/
mir4mad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-30-2008, 08:09 PM   #33
rickyratsmom
Mouseketeer

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamytime View Post
Personally I love the colors and the idea, but the graphics make me think of a paper doll cut out sliding from left to right of my screen.

With what we have seen with 3-D gaming in POTCO this is truly a disappointment. I am guessing they are thinking that the age group marketed for and will think it is 'so prettttyyy' doesn't mind that it is dismal on the graphics.

I'm really very disappointed. The game could have been amazing.

I do like the mini-games, well a couple of them, they have the feel of the MSN Games.

I feel that there are many other offerings that are much more appealing for a true gamer...heck, for any gamer.

They need to hire the HALO team that Microsoft is letting go after Halo Wars comes out in February 09. They would at least give a true 3-D look to my fairy....and maybe a Sig, but still I would be 3-D
I agree totally!! After spending over an hour customizing my fairy I finally got into pixie hollow and for me it is well hollow.... I know it is in beta but from what I have seen it cannot even begin to compare to VMK or POTC. Odd that Disney, who was for years on the cutting edge of technology is now designing new games that look like they could be old games??? Oh well my 2 year old granddaughter might like it ....

SneekyTiki
I've been Boo'ed by Beezler!
rickyratsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #34
ButterflyJen
Mouseketeer

I'm on here every night....addicted, yes! My fairy is Liri Dappledust.

Disneyland Day Trip 1981*Disneyland Day Trip 2000*DL/DCA Day Trip May 2007*Our First WDW Trip Jan 2013...for DD's 6th Birthday!
ButterflyJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #35
AmberDaze

Green Ghost Fanatic & Smilie Club Member :). DIS, where good friends are not hard to find :).

I'm Daysky.

Disney Characters holding our Flats in 2006: May | June | More June | August | November | December
Flats in 2007: January | March | May (non-Disney) My Guide to Making VMK Flats Ah! No straws!
Fireworks High Score (old): 290,013 (set on 1-7-07); Fireworks Remixed High Score: 8552 (set on 8-2-07 Crazy!)
AmberDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 01:26 PM   #36
DisneyAddict_M
Born to stand out
I was such a nerd, but I was a cool nerd
I can pick my nose with my toe
I'm the weirdest person I know.

I got an email from Pixie Hollow the other day. I vaguely remember my daughter creating a fairy awhile ago. I'll bet she signed me up!

DisneyAddict_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #37
mir4mad
Mouseketeer

Is anyone having trouble logging on today? princess can't get in.
I'm talking with live chat right now but they have not been any help so far.
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem.
mir4mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #38
AmberDaze

Green Ghost Fanatic & Smilie Club Member :). DIS, where good friends are not hard to find :).

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeboysmom View Post
The Tailor game - I'm with Ricks on this one. No idea what to do what that swinging spider...
Pink, when the spider starts moving, wait until it gets to the first colorful spinning circle -- when it's right over it, click it so the spider leaves the thread there. Then on each subsequent hole, click it when the spider is right over it.

Disney Characters holding our Flats in 2006: May | June | More June | August | November | December
Flats in 2007: January | March | May (non-Disney) My Guide to Making VMK Flats Ah! No straws!
Fireworks High Score (old): 290,013 (set on 1-7-07); Fireworks Remixed High Score: 8552 (set on 8-2-07 Crazy!)
Old 10-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #39
Cardinal
Sufferin' Succotash!

My fairy looks like Judy Garland with blue hair.

Do you think that the fairy "talents" will have any effect on the game? I hope so.

Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #40
Diznygrl
Disneyland Fanatic
But really, let's get real. I've never met a donut I didn't like

Ok, I finally decided to try out this game this weekend, and I have to say that I am totally hooked! It's not as engaging as VMK, but I looove fairies, so even though there's not much to do (yet), it's right up my alley. I too had NO idea what was up with the spider part in the sewing game...so far I've gotten nothing but zero points for that part because I couldn't figure it out! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

I've been spending most of my time gathering objects to earn badges. It's such a mundane task, but for some reason I just can't stop! Just one more oak leaf, two more daisy petals....

Anyway, I think it's about time I met some other DISers to make the game more fun. I'm Violet Littlespeck.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #41
Disneylvrforever
Stitch is my puppy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberDaze View Post
Pink, when the spider starts moving, wait until it gets to the first colorful spinning circle -- when it's right over it, click it so the spider leaves the thread there. Then on each subsequent hole, click it when the spider is right over it.
It took me a million years before I figured this out. I wish I'd known sooner. Stupid spiders!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:54 AM   #42
AmberDaze

WoooHooo! This is the second game I've actually finished... Petal Pickup goes to level 51, including bonus rounds.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:51 PM   #43
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

Quote:
THANK YOU! I will have to try this again!

Quote:
WoooHooo! This is the second game I've actually finished... Petal Pickup goes to level 51, including bonus rounds.
Petal Pickup? I don't think I've come across this game... Where is it located?

I spent waaaaaayy too much time bubble bouncing. Just now have learned about badges, so I will begin to work on those...

By the way, is there any easier way to find people in this game? I tried searching for someone's name, but WOW you have to scroll through page after page, I finally gave up after going through hundreds and hundreds of fairies, it seemed, named Rachel...
threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #44
AmberDaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeboysmom View Post
Petal Pickup? I don't think I've come across this game... Where is it located?
Petal Pickup is in Cherry Blossom Heights. I like the Bubble Bounce game as well...and then there's Harvest Hustle.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #45
Diznygrl
Disneyland Fanatic
But really, let's get real. I've never met a donut I didn't like

I can't get Petal Pickup to work for some reason. The game starts up, but there are no petals. Anyone else have this problem?

Bubble Bounce is my favorite game so far. Not only is it fun, but I think it's cute to watch your little fairy struggle to hold that lily pad over her head.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: