Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2008, 04:31 PM   #31
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
I have been watching this thread so carefully because I so wanted this Excellent DISign, but couldn't figure out how to make it work with my name(s). I think I have if it isn't too much trouble
.......MANIAC
.......A.......E
..PENNY.....N
.......I.......T
...CHAOS

If you didn't put the date, you could fit Penny (my name), then you could put Chaos around the a (1/2 my screen & Pin Pics Name), then under the C of maniac you could put Cent (the other 1/2 of my screen & Pin Pics Name).
Explantion - Chaos was my cat's name. We got him the first year that I got my 486 computer and decided to get an AOL account. It was in the 80's. I finally relented and agreed that I would get on the internet and get email, which was a scary thing for a woman in her 40's. I was looking for a screen name and 1 cent or one cent (for Penny) was taken so I tried Chaos Cent and no one had that name. Now it is my name for most of the forums I hang out in. To this day Chaos Cent is normally available when I want it. Anyway, if you can find it in your heart (and if it isn't too, too much trouble) would you mind making me a shirt with the Penny & Chaos Cent in it? I think it will work as outlined above if you take the date off. I really don't need the date as I go to Disney once/twice a year and plan on wearing this shirt again. It will be perfect for my first ride on the toy story ride when I go in December.
Thanks again so very much, Penny
Here is your request. I hope I did it right.

Enjoy

Last edited by tmdart; 10-19-2008 at 09:01 PM.
tmdart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #32
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomETC View Post
Quick question....would you "share" the toy soldier with me? I have a really cool pic of my sons with a toy soldier at WDW and would love to use that to design a little something for them. TIA

Are you aking for the toy solider clipart?
If so I found it at http://www.disneyclips.com Then look at movies and find toy story.
Hope this helps??
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #33
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvandiver View Post
Hi, tmdart! Indeed, you are making some really CUTE designs using your dh's scrabble board design. LOVE them all! And you create them reallllllly fast, no less! I bet it did take quite a while making the little tiles!! I had to brag to my dh that your DH made it--he said "you know I couldn't do that!" to which I had to laugh. Your dh did an excellent job.

Please, could you make a design for my dh--his name is "Craig"--it could come off the last C in maniac?? I would truly appreciate your time and help!!

Oh--ETA: forgot to mention that we leave for our trip in 4 days--so if you could use Scrabble's tiles to spell out "2008", that would be great!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!
Sorry for the delay!!
Hope you enjoy

Last edited by tmdart; 10-19-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:06 PM   #34
hvandiver
Earning My Ears

Wow-- Love It!!!

tmdart, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for this!!!! Truly--I am so happy with how it turned out! I am actually washing all the shirts as I type, so your timing is perfect!!! THANK YOU!

You are so generous to make all these customized disigns for people--thank you to you and your dh!!! Awesome job!
hvandiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #35
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2JPL View Post
Your dh is so clever! Is it possible to get this design with the following names for 2008?

Janet
Peter
Lydia
Mommy
Daddy

Thanks in advance! My husband is a huge scrabble maniac and would get the biggest kick out of this shirt!
Here you go!!
Hope you Enjoy.

Last edited by tmdart; 10-19-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #36
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAidanEoinMom View Post
LOVE this and it was my familys favorite ride caould you do
Michael
Bridget
Big Mike
Aidan
Eoin
Thanks!! oh and 2009
Here you go
Hpoe you enjoy!

Last edited by tmdart; 10-19-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #37
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I love my DISign. Thanks so very much. I now have to decide what shirt I am not going to wear so I can wear this one. I am so excited with it! Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #38
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoscent View Post
I love my DISign. Thanks so very much. I now have to decide what shirt I am not going to wear so I can wear this one. I am so excited with it! Penny

We have not used this so if you are someone could post a pic of a finished shirt that would be cool!!!
Old 10-13-2008, 07:01 PM   #39
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

I will poat after I make the shirt, probabably in Nov.
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:23 PM   #40
MikeAidanEoinMom
Mom to Three Sons

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdart View Post
Here you go

Hpoe you enjoy!
OMG thanks sooooo much We love them!!!!!
MikeAidanEoinMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #41
MomETC
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Are you aking for the toy solider clipart?
If so I found it at http://www.disneyclips.com Then look at movies and find toy story.
Hope this helps??
Yes, that is what I was asking for. Awesome site. Thanks for sharing! Again, love the design!
MomETC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #42
tmdart
DIS Veteran

Here is another TSM design that my DH and I came up with. This design should be very easy to personalize yourself using the example and blank below. Any type of font in publisher or any other photo editing software that can add text to your photos. Just pick your font and choose a grey color for the font/line. Black should also work.

Hope you like this as well.

Last edited by tmdart; 10-14-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #43
Mom2JPL
Sunshine....where's the sunshine???!!?

These are tooo cute...thank you so much! I'm going to print them out today and get them done asap! My dh will love it! Oh, and the new design with the etch a sketch is great! Again, your dh is very clever!

Quote:
Here you go!!

Hope you Enjoy.

Mom2JPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:43 PM   #44
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Looks like Hubby is enjoying the DISigning.
Love the new DISign. I am going to make it for the back of my shirt. Thanks so very much. Penny
Old 10-14-2008, 06:48 PM   #45
danalea10
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for the designs with my names on them. We will be staying in the toy story building at all star movies and the kids will love this shirt. You are very talented!
danalea10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: