Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2008, 03:31 PM   #706
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!

Pleeze! I've been away from the Lodge since June and am missing it terribly!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:46 PM   #707
Ranger1873
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
Yes Yes please share! We only have 45 more days till we leave!!! I have been in kind of a rut when it comes to this vacation. Started out with a BANG and now its...eh..yeah whatever. I need to get some magic back!!!

Lucky you! We went in September last year with free dining.

Did I mention that you have the same name as my dog?

Anyway, photos..........

Ranger1873 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2008, 04:09 PM   #708
Ranger1873
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomz View Post
Pleeze! I've been away from the Lodge since June and am missing it terribly!
I know what you mean, we were there in June this year too.

Ranger1873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #709
DizneyNutz
DIS Veteran

Relocation

I think the relocation of this thread the the resorts photos sub-thread may be part of the problem. It took me some very persistant searching to relocate it. We are certainly looking forward to our next trip this Dec. Thanks to all of you keeping it going with your great photos We are all living vicariously through your photos and waiting for our trip.

[Wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it, and right is right even if nobody is doing it."
-St. Augustine]
DizneyNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #710
LVSWL
I may have to rethink whether or not I want to do this
I LOVE anything with goat cheese. Actually, I'm thinking about getting a goat!
My aunt would give me coke and some pecans to keep me quiet

I come here most days for a fix We aren't going back to the VWL until April so I have a while to wait. Thanks everyone!

When life kicks you, let it kick you forward- Kay Yow
LVSWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:25 PM   #711
mommylo
Mouseketeer

Just came back from 10 days at the Villas. It was fantastic

Pic from the patio of Artist Point:

Pic in main lobby:

Towel Animal in the main bathroom

I will definitely be going back there!!

2007-ASMu (Our 1st WDW trip,Grand Gathering),July08 VWL,Oct08 HGVC Int'l Drive,Dec08 HGVC Seaworld, March09 AKV,Sept09 Disneyland Hotel (D23),Oct09 AKV,Dec09 BLT & 3 day DCL Wonder,May2010 BWV,Aug2010 GCV,Dec2010 BLT,Feb2011 DCL Dream, Dec2011 BCV & DCL Dream, Jan2012 Disneyland GCV(Tinkerbell 1/2 marathon), Feb 2012 AKV(Princess 1/2 marathon), March2012 NYC 1/2 Marathon, Oct2012 Chicago Marathon, Jan2013 WDW Full Marathon,March 2013 NYC 1/2 Marathon
mommylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:42 PM   #712
DizneyNutz
DIS Veteran

Great Photos Mommylo

Thanks for posting and glad you had a wonderful trip Please post any other photos you took of the Wl while you were there.

[Wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it, and right is right even if nobody is doing it."
-St. Augustine]
Old 08-05-2008, 09:09 PM   #713
TinkerBelle_325
WDW Destination Blog owner and CSR FAQ thread runner!

I'll be adding photos of the Lodge starting on Aug 18th I'll be there and be posting LIVE! If you guys have any photo requests I'd be happy to try and get some shots for you
UPCOMING TRIP REPORT: What's this? What's this? A Halloween AND Christmas TR? Oct/Nov 2014
UPCOMING DINING REPORT: ~First we eat, then we do everything else! Oct/Nov 2014~
TinkerBelle_325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:27 PM   #714
mommylo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizneyNutz View Post
Thanks for posting and glad you had a wonderful trip Please post any other photos you took of the Wl while you were there.
Thanks. I am a total VWL novice. Before I left I was constantly feeding myself with all the beautiful pics. Here are a few more. Most of my other ones are the different theme parks. Gosh, I am missing it already

2007-ASMu (Our 1st WDW trip,Grand Gathering),July08 VWL,Oct08 HGVC Int'l Drive,Dec08 HGVC Seaworld, March09 AKV,Sept09 Disneyland Hotel (D23),Oct09 AKV,Dec09 BLT & 3 day DCL Wonder,May2010 BWV,Aug2010 GCV,Dec2010 BLT,Feb2011 DCL Dream, Dec2011 BCV & DCL Dream, Jan2012 Disneyland GCV(Tinkerbell 1/2 marathon), Feb 2012 AKV(Princess 1/2 marathon), March2012 NYC 1/2 Marathon, Oct2012 Chicago Marathon, Jan2013 WDW Full Marathon,March 2013 NYC 1/2 Marathon
mommylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #715
dato63
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyNDecember View Post
Oh my word that picture is amazing. Does anyone know when the castle gets decorated for Christmas?

eta: Sorry, I realized that isn't really a WL kind of question (the purpose of this thread). We are going on our first WDW vacation this year - staying at the WL, so was enjoying the pics. Feeding my excitement. This picture was just amazing and I wondered if my DDs would get to see this during MVMCP (since we do have tickets to a night of that party).

Last edited by dato63; 08-06-2008 at 06:45 PM.
dato63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:27 PM   #716
TPCShauna
Most Cheerful Creativear
I think "Under the Sea" would be a nice place to live
I definitely think that the colored mini marshmallows make the best peep poop

Location: Orlando, FL - just minutes from the magic! (but I'm still a Texas girl at heart!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dato63 View Post
Oh my word that picture is amazing. Does anyone know does the castle get decorated for Christmas?

eta: Sorry, I realized that isn't really a WL kind of question (the purpose of this thread). We are going on our first WDW vacation this year - staying at the WL, so was enjoying the pics. Feeding my excitement. This picture was just amazing and I wondered if my DDs would get to see this during MVMCP (since we do have tickets to a night of that party).
Wow! Please tell me the castle looks like that on all of the nights and not just at MVMCP!
Old 08-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #717
DizneyNutz
DIS Veteran

Ice Lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPCShauna View Post
Wow! Please tell me the castle looks like that on all of the nights and not just at MVMCP!
Last year was the first year for displaying the ICE LIGHTS on the castle. They were on every night not just the MVMCP. However I don't know if they are planning them again this year or if it was just for last year.

-St. Augustine]
Old 08-07-2008, 05:45 PM   #718
DisneyNDecember
DIS Veteran

Thank you !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dato63 View Post
Oh my word that picture is amazing. Does anyone know when the castle gets decorated for Christmas?

I know, I could not believe myself how awesome this photo turned out !! I am no photography expert at all, but my son & I were sitting right in front of the castle for the nightly show & just got an AMAZING photo!!! It actually brought tears to my eyes it was soooooo beautiful !!! Last year, it happened every night, so I bet this year will be no exception!!
DisneyNDecember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #719
zackiedawg
WEDway Peoplemover Rider

Love the Wilderness Lodge - best lobby in Disney! Somehow even the summers don't feel quite as hot when you're walking around the high mountain lodge grounds:

Old 08-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #720
DizneyNutz
DIS Veteran

Great Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackiedawg View Post
Love the Wilderness Lodge - best lobby in Disney! Somehow even the summers don't feel quite as hot when you're walking around the high mountain lodge grounds:

And we agree. You can be totally removed from the outside world while staying there. Thanks for posting pictures

-St. Augustine]

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: