Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Orlando Resorts & Hotels
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #11
piratemom07
Earning My Ears

Question

I booked through TA for one night at RPH for 240.75 for 4 people, 2 adults and 2 kids well teenagers. I called AAA and for basic plan no frills unless I asked the wrong questions but basic plan as far as I could tell was 70.00. But since we can do 2 days of park fun for one night that will work out fine because we are leaving to come home on Wed. anyway.

I thank you so much for this thread I was really excited to learn this could be done.

I have another question and this might not be the place to ask but I am going to anyway. For tickets since we only have two days is it best to do unlimited or just one park one day and one the other, or should we have Park Hopper (not what it is called im sure) but you know what I mean.

My TA can get unlimited for 79.99 per person but since we only have two days I was not sure what was best. Any help is appreciated.

If we are driving and we will have our car do we need to go ahead and bring luggage in and leave with bell hop or can we just leave in car and then get out when we come back and room is ready.

Thanks again for everyones help
Shannon
piratemom07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: