Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2008, 05:07 PM   #916
cryssi
Kabocha
Looking for the scripty one
I want to experiment with fondant flowers
Long live the white walls!!
I need the extra oomph

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruiser2008 View Post

ooohhhh, I LOVE it!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! The lava cake was my absolute favorite dessert!!! plus the PIZZA!!! OMG you have a pic of the bleu cheese PIZZA!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:16 PM   #917
dreamcometrue
Laughed on her wedding night
I was so excited that I could not sleep

Mickey waffles at Topsiders

Palo brunch desserts

at Animator's Palatte

this was DH's

dreamcometrue is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #918
mnorton
Mouseketeer

TKS for showing all the food Pics

mnorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:05 PM   #919
ktmetke
The Disney Family Grows One Smile At A Time!

I am so hungry....I can't wait to go back and read more of this thread!!

ktmetke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:19 AM   #920
dreamcometrue

Parrot Cay. Not sure what all this is, but it's off the Pirates menu

Old 08-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #921
Julie M
DL Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. & Mrs. Smith View Post
This is the oddest thing ever. I'm a total foodie but, for some reason, while I was catching up on this thread today and going through the photos, I have a craving for . . . of all things . . . Kraft Dinner (read Kraft Macaroni and Cheese in America)! I haven't eaten it in over two years and normally find it quite unappetizing.

So all this incredible looking food has made me want something bad to eat. I'm going to call DH to bring some home on his way from work. Maybe I should get him to pick me up a pregnancy test too. lol
I went into Burger King the other day and they have a new kids meal with that instant Kraft Mac & Cheese in a cup. I wouldn't buy or eat that at home, especially the instant kind, but for some reason it really appealed to me there.

This thread is great! It's really selling me on a Disney Cruise.
Julie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:18 PM   #922
mmackeymouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie M View Post
I went into Burger King the other day and they have a new kids meal with that instant Kraft Mac & Cheese in a cup. I wouldn't buy or eat that at home, especially the instant kind, but for some reason it really appealed to me there.

This thread is great! It's really selling me on a Disney Cruise.

I ate waaaaay too much of that stuff my sophomore year in college. I had a bad batch one time, and I have never eaten since, and have no desire to ever again.

However, the Kraft Deluxe kind is actually pretty good.
mmackeymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #923
MJGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruiser2008 View Post

This is beautiful ... I hope you don't mind me scrap-lifting it!
I "Dream" of a "Fantasy" full of "Magic" and "Wonder"
MJGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #924
Twinprincesses
DIS Veteran

I am going to gain so much weight but I am so excited about it.
Disney Dream October 2011
Vero Beach 7/2010
Disney Wonder 10/2009, Disney Magic 10/2008
Disneyland 10/2007 & 10/2006 , DisneyWorld 20+ trips

Twinprincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #925
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

No you won't...

Actually I didn't... I was on the 15 night Repo and did enjoy myself, but I didn't eat to excess... Had great selections all over the ship and even when I did have extra at dinner it wasn't that much.

Enjoy yourself but remember you don't have to stuff yourself...(unless you're at Palo...)

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:04 AM   #926
ktmetke
The Disney Family Grows One Smile At A Time!

does anyone have pictures of the pirate buffet? or, if it's been posted already, what page they're on (my 4 and 1 year olds limit my disboards viewing, and I haven't been able to read the whole thread yet!) I would like to share pics with my fellow travelers!

ktmetke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:36 PM   #927
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

You might want to skim the DCL pic of the day thread... there's great pictures there...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1709938

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 08-04-2008, 02:41 PM   #928
dreamcometrue

I didn't gain ANY weight on our 7 day cruise and believe me, I didn't skim on any meals. I just did a lot of walking. I actually was up at 6am every morning, showered, headed up on deck and just walked around. Not really exercise walking but walking nonetheless. We also took the stairs most of the time, if it was only one or two flights up. And the walking around in the ports helped too, I'm sure. DH on the other hand, gained 10lbs.! Oh well, better him than me!

Old 08-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #929
HoosierFrog
Mouseketeer

Lunchtime...maybe if I look at this while eating, my food will actually taste better.

Last edited by HoosierFrog; 08-19-2008 at 08:42 AM.
HoosierFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:41 PM   #930
Tink rules

or you'll end up with a list as long as your arm with stuff you want to eat!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: