Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK DVC Discussion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
wickesy
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day...closer to our next Disney trip
I will be opening a sack full of cards and fighting off the advances of lots of lovely ladies

Reservations begin for Kidani Village

News posted on the DVC Member site today:

Quote:
Members who call Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas "home" may call Member Services beginning on Aug. 10, 2008, to make vacation reservations for stays beginning on May 1, 2009, at the resort's Kidani Village accommodations, pictured above under construction. Those reservations become available to all Members within the 7-month booking window.
We'll be using our developer points at Saratoga Springs next year but it's nice to know things appear to be progressing well.

I currently live in London until I have enough DVC points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas every day of the year

Sep '92, Apr '07 - Contemporary Resort ~ Apr '08 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ Aug '08 - Grand Californian ~ Mar '09 - Saratoga Springs ~ Mar '10 - DLP ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Trip Reports: WDW April '07 ~ Canada August '07 ~ WDW April '08 ~ SF & Disneyland August '08 ~ WDW March '09 ~ Smokies August '09 ~ DLP March '10 ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
wickesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 11:58 AM   #2
juliebrooks35
Mouseketeer

It's great news.
I'm making my reservations for Jambo in the next couple of weeks so I'll be phoning back on the 10th to change the last part to Kidani Village. I'm so excited
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2008, 08:52 AM   #3
Mari
Earning My Ears

village

where is the village?
Mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:13 AM   #4
wickesy
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're always a day...closer to our next Disney trip
I will be opening a sack full of cards and fighting off the advances of lots of lovely ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
where is the village?
It's currently being built beside the existing Animal Kingdom Lodge but when it opens next year it will have its own pool and restaurants etc.

I currently live in London until I have enough DVC points to stay at Animal Kingdom Villas every day of the year

Sep '92, Apr '07 - Contemporary Resort ~ Apr '08 - Animal Kingdom Lodge ~ Aug '08 - Grand Californian ~ Mar '09 - Saratoga Springs ~ Mar '10 - DLP ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
Trip Reports: WDW April '07 ~ Canada August '07 ~ WDW April '08 ~ SF & Disneyland August '08 ~ WDW March '09 ~ Smokies August '09 ~ DLP March '10 ~ Jun '10 - Inaugural Baltic Cruise
wickesy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: