Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2008, 09:22 AM   #1
disneymom1980
DIS Veteran

A newbie, a nana, two princess, and......the Planner! (Updated 1/4--DTD & head home)

Well, this will be my first trip report as well as my first trip in almost 10 years. My DH and I will be taking our two beautiful daughters who will be 14 months and 5 years and my mom. I am an obsessive planner, and I already have my notebooks and spreadsheets going. I am stil waiting for the EMHs to come out for October before setting our schedule. We will be going October 20-27 and we'll be attending MNSSHP for the very first time.

My husband and my girls have never been to Disney before, and the last time my mom was there was when I was 8. She does a lot for us, so we're treating her to this trip. It will be her first real vacation in about 20 years.

We're also going to be on the Deluxe Dining Plan. I decided it would just be nicer to not have to worry about the cost or anything while we're there. This way we can order what we want and try some signature restaurants without stressing about the cost. We're also planning several character meals.

Any tips are welcome!
2008-Port Orleans Riverside (First Family Trip) Trip Report, 2009-Belated Honeymoon at the Contemporary Pre-Trip Report
2010-Anna's 8th Birthday Trip at the Contemporary, 2012-Birthdays and Best Friends--Our first DVC Trip
2012-Halloween at Disney, 2013-Our First Cruise

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: