Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
pixleyyy
DIS Veteran

Curioser & Curiouser... Jan. 28-Feb. 4, 2008 (Last Day Posted!)

These trip report entries were actually written while at WDW. Each evening we would come back to our hotel and after everyone was asleep I'd type up a report for the day. I hope you enjoy them.

Cast of Characters:
Me - Annette, 33. Been to DisneyWorld 3 times (this will be #4) and Disneyland 3 times. I LOVE Disney and have never taken a vacation anywhere else.

DH - ::cop: Brian, 33. Loves sharing Disney with us all. Crazy for the good rides (we LOVE ToT) as well as all the churros and ice cream he gets to snack on.

DS11 - Chase, our certified Disney freak of the house. He knows almost as much as I do about Disney and is really fun to have on the trip. He'll throw out Disney trivia or info anytime it comes to mind.

DS9 - Tristan. Loves the good rides too... Splash Mountain is his favorite and he's so sad it's going to be closed when we're there. LOVES Stitch and will be pin trading for only Stitch pins again this trip.

DD6 - Carissa. Will turn 7 during this trip. So excited that she's big enough to ride all the rides this time. LOVES the Princesses and everything girly.

MIL - Marsha, 50-something. Had double knee surgery so will be using an ECV this trip. Likes to sit out on a lot of the rides, which is good for whatever kid isn't interested in riding. This is her 2nd Disney trip with us.

FIL - Bruce, 50-something. Big kid at heart. Loves sharing this all with his grandkids and still remembers his magical Disney moment with DD during Wishes on our last trip to DL together.

From my pre-trip report:

Flying the red-eye from Oregon to Florida. We'll see how that goes ...

Staying offsite in a Mariott Timeshare that my Mother gave us. We're excited about staying in such a huge room that can actually sleep us all.

Will be eating lots of CS since we have so many picky eaters. We'll have a few sit down meals but nothing much special planned.

Have some little birthday things organized for DD's 7th birthday on Jan. 29. BBB in the morning and dinner at 1900 Park Faire.

Besides that we'll just let the Disney magic take us where it may.

Last edited by pixleyyy; 03-19-2008 at 11:05 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: