Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 03:22 PM   #46
NAB
That first page just got too heavy
Maybe I am the gloved one and have an inside scoop

It is still driving me crazy that no one else is in this place but them. Where did Crystal and the goons go...

No one else goes to this pub or bread and breakfast? Who is suppose to be running it.

I am glad Kate is going too. Same old story with her. I like her character better when she was married to Victor.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #47
wvjules
DIS Veteran

With Kate leaving, Stephano in a coma and Sammi being a good girl, who will be the Villan of Salem?

I read 36 of 25 in the 2013 DIS Book Challenge
Killing Jesus * Things We Set on Fire * 12 Years a Slave * A Home for Christmas * Heart Shaped Box * Abducted * Beautiful Ruins * When I Found You * John * Entwined in You * Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children * Losing Hope * Zoo * A Moveable Feast * The Paris Wife * The Light Between Oceans * Inferno * We Need to Talk About Kevin * Under the Dome * Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) * Shopaholic Ties the Knot (Shopaholic, #3) * Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2) * Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1) * Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) * One Second After * Into the Darkest Corner * Before I Go To Sleep * Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) * The Perks of Being a Wallflower * Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) * Defending Jacob * Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) * Rush Home Road * On the Island * The Fault in Our Stars * The Glass Castle

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #48
GrowingUpDisney
589 Miles From My Favorite Place On Earth!

Chloe....

Multiple trips as child ; New Years Trip 1997 ; Kids' First Trip 2005 ; Spring Break 2007 ; Thanksgiving 2008 ; Next Up - Thanksgiving 2011
Old 02-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #49
KimmyDisneyNerd
Pouting for tags doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingUpDisney View Post
Chloe....
That could get good
Old 02-07-2008, 03:54 PM   #50
happygirl
DIS Veteran

I'd like Victor to be a villian
Old 02-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #51
TiggerPiglet
Still stumped
Victim of the Catholic school uniform
Swam in December

What's going on with the actor who plays Shawn, Sr. He doesn't look too good. When he went to Ireland last time, which wasn't that long ago, I don't remember him walking around with a cane. Now, he looks like he can barely walk and the other actors are helping him get up and sit down.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #52
Belle0101
New Rule:
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
I hope they did get rid of Kate. So sick of her doing the same thing over and over.
Belle and Shawn can leave too, they bore me to tears.
Seems like it might be ending next year and they r preparing for it and they are cleanign up some storylines.
Whoa, time out here. You don't mean that Days might be ending next year do you? Please tell me that I'm just misunderstanding you. I've been sick all week and I'm still delirious right?

I'll be the first to admit that if you think too hard things just don't add up:
*mysterious illnesses
*people coming back from the dead
*everybody hopping on planes and flying halfway around the world (did they all have their passports with them?)
*Sami and EJ (her rapist) in the same safe house

But still ... anybody know what the longest continually running soap is?

I remember watching Another World with my great-grandma like it was yesterday. We'd watch Bonanza, Perry Mason, Days and Another World. Good times.
Old 02-07-2008, 11:53 PM   #53
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle0101 View Post
Whoa, time out here. You don't mean that Days might be ending next year do you? Please tell me that I'm just misunderstanding you. I've been sick all week and I'm still delirious right?

I'll be the first to admit that if you think too hard things just don't add up:
*mysterious illnesses
*people coming back from the dead
*everybody hopping on planes and flying halfway around the world (did they all have their passports with them?)
*Sami and EJ (her rapist) in the same safe house

But still ... anybody know what the longest continually running soap is?

I remember watching Another World with my great-grandma like it was yesterday. We'd watch Bonanza, Perry Mason, Days and Another World. Good times.

Yes there contract is up in 2009 and NBC has not decided the last I heard if they want to renew.
I loved Another World. I watched that every day then it ended.
Hopefully they renew.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #54
emmabelle
I better watch out or my tag will say "She's some kind of a loserbag!"

I've only been watching the show off and on lately but one day Colleen looked fine, the next time I watched it, she was dead. I didn't think I missed that many episodes. Who's sick Bo or Hope? I couldn't figure it out.

Me DH DS DD and the Dis(cats) - Lily Jynx Charlie
2003-CBR, 2004-Swan, 2006-BC, 2006-BWI, 2007-WL, 2008-BWI, 2009-BC, 2010-BWI, 2011-YC, 2011-BWV, 2012-BLT, 2013-BC, 2013-YC, 2014-GF
Old 02-08-2008, 12:43 PM   #55
KimmyDisneyNerd
Pouting for tags doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerPiglet View Post
What's going on with the actor who plays Shawn, Sr. He doesn't look too good. When he went to Ireland last time, which wasn't that long ago, I don't remember him walking around with a cane. Now, he looks like he can barely walk and the other actors are helping him get up and sit down.
I was coming here with the same question. Anyone know?
Old 02-08-2008, 01:55 PM   #56
luvmy2sams
Proud Mommy
Flip flops creep me out!
Drank cowboy kool-aid & now I'm married
Drinks Rattlesnakes and does the 2 Step until 2am!

Apparently the rumors of Kate getting the axe are just rumors. Roman (Josh Taylor) confirmed Lauren Koslow has signed a new contract with the show. I found this courtesy of Dustin's website....

Josh Taylor's Blog
Old 02-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #57
lovemygoofy
Man I shot myself in the foot
I got new moves and everything ready for some serious tips
No, in case you ever wondered, golf carts can't float
Loved by many!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmabelle View Post
I've only been watching the show off and on lately but one day Colleen looked fine, the next time I watched it, she was dead. I didn't think I missed that many episodes. Who's sick Bo or Hope? I couldn't figure it out.
I think it's Hope that is sick. I heard Bo say something about not wanting Hope to undergo all the testing and he wasn't going to tell her.

Why didn't Caroline go to Ireland also? This new John cracks me. At least he doesn't do the "John whisper" right now. I haven't really had a chance to watch lately. Are Belle and Shawn together again and what happened with Belle and Philip?

I can't imagine Days not being on. I've watched this show as long as I can remember at the knee of my grandma, then with my mom, with my girlfriends in colllege and now my husband might even ask sometimes what's going on.

Love doesn't make the world go around, it makes the ride worthwhile...
Old 02-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #58
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAB View Post
I did know Shawn and Belle were going, I think I read in one of the magazines that they wanted to get the original Belle and Shawn back but couldn't.
Oh man, that would be awesome! The original Bell was super cute, and Shawn was just yowsah!

The current Bell & Shawn do nothing for me. But I'm glad they brought back the original evil Philip, so that's something.
Old 02-08-2008, 06:54 PM   #59
blue_eyes5212
DIS Veteran

I like both actresses that have played Belle, but the original one has a
very young look to her and I can't see her playing the more mature storylines. Maybe it's just me.....
Old 02-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #60
Debbie6221
I do believe hangers are against me!

She (old Belle) is doing a kick butt job now on GH. She plays a ***** and she plays it well! She won't be back at Days.

Our trips since 2002……
I had DD in November2002 ......Let the FUN begin! OCTOBER2003 GF DD's 1st trip OCTOBER2004 GF MAY2005 POP & POLYOCTOBER2006 GF DS's 1st Trip & 1st Birthday JUNE2007 AKL My 40thBirthday NOVEMBER2007 GF DDs 5th Birthday SEPTEMBER2008 ASM GF Free Dining JUNE2009PolyOCTOBER2009GFClubLevel-2 nightsOctober2010PolyClubLevelAugust2011PolyClubLevel2nights
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: