Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2007, 08:09 AM   #106
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Mozart... Darling...

Please post a picture of you and your family....

We would hate to have to ask Joel to describe you...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 08:22 AM   #107
CRUIZEN MAMMA
DIS Veteran

I have a collection of Hard rock glasses too. Where is the Hard Rock In Nassua- I'd love to add to my collection
CRUIZEN MAMMA is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2007, 08:44 AM   #108
Mozart
There's one in every crowd...and it's usually me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
Mozart... Darling...

Please post a picture of you and your family....

We would hate to have to ask Joel to describe you...
Patience Tinkerbell. There is one coming, but we actually have never taken many pictures of ourselves on vacation. The first one we have on the ship is from Tuesday night. But Joel said that they snapped a picture of me about the same time I got that picture of them on the golf cart, so he may beat me to the punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUIZEN MAMMA View Post
I have a collection of Hard rock glasses too. Where is the Hard Rock In Nassua- I'd love to add to my collection

It's on Charlotte St between the wharf and Bay St. It's easy to miss though. The sign isn't exactly large.
Magic 7 Night Eastern - 11/08 - Life Stinks Season 3
Wonder 3 Night - 04/10 - Life Stinks Season 4
10th Anniversary at Victoria and Albert's

Mozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:17 AM   #109
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

I have patience....

I just want to see what my partner in crime looks like!!!

(or at least Joel's TR...)

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 10-08-2007, 09:30 AM   #110
buf68
Mouseketeer

just subscribing, it's nice to hear about the cruise from 2 different standpoints (yours and joel's). I can't wait to hit our first cruise in about a month yay!
buf68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:59 AM   #111
CRUIZEN MAMMA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
I have patience....

I just want to see what my partner in crime looks like!!!

(or at least Joel's TR...)
Tink, I think we all want to put a face with the name when it comes to Motzart-
Old 10-08-2007, 10:01 AM   #112
Tink rules

Ya know.... I just told Joel he has nice legs...

I just wonder if Mozart will live up to my expectations......

Old 10-08-2007, 11:01 AM   #113
Mozart

A picture of me for Tink.

Old 10-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #114
Tink rules

So... Mozart...

How's your harpsichord?

Old 10-08-2007, 11:16 AM   #115
CRUIZEN MAMMA
DIS Veteran

I just knew you'd do something like that -Come on post a more resent picture -not one of you in the early years
Old 10-08-2007, 11:24 AM   #116
mruhaak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
A picture of me for Tink.

Sorry to break this to you... but you're cracking...
mruhaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:24 PM   #117
Tink rules

May i suggest moisturizer and a facial on your next cruise???

Old 10-08-2007, 02:40 PM   #118
pierresgirl
DIS Veteran

Hey Mozart- good start and love how you are cruising with your installments (pun intended) I am on Joel's report too since I was supposed to be on this cruise as well. Free dining won me out but I'll get on that boat one day!

The Boss is Back Onboard! Trip Report still in session! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2546146

pierresgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:52 PM   #119
tinker925
Mouseketeer

Mozart you're report is great! I'm trying to re-live the cruise along with it. We were on the ship too, but my dad passed away (not totally unexpected) the Friday morning after we got off the ship so it seems like it was a million years ago. We did have a wonderful time on board however! We actually cancelled our Palo Dinner and Brunch ressies because there just wasn't enough time to do everything . . . so I hope some lucky couples got to go. Looking forward to more of your story!
Orange Lake & ASMo Oct 2003; SSR Sept 2004; BWV Jan 2005 - Disney Marathon; OKW & WL Jan 2006 - Disney's 1/2 Marathon; BWV Sept 2006 (last minute trip!); OKW - Stuck in Florida! March 2007; Disney Wonder & Beach Club ~ Sept 2007; OKW for Disney 1/2 Marathon (again!) Jan 2008; BWV*Disney Wonder*VWL ~ Aug 2008; BCV Princess 1/2 Marathon ~ Mar 2009; AKV ~Disney Wonder~VWL ~ Aug 2009; SSR Treehouses & AKV ~ Aug 2012; BWV July 2014
tinker925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #120
Mozart

Ever since I started getting massages, I have had a strange fear. For some reason, the concept of having a male masseuse just freaks me out. Itís stupid. Itís probably a little homophobic. But itís real. I donít want one. So, imagine my fear when our 2 masseuseís meet us at the spa, oneís male, and he introduces himself to me, while the female goes to my wife. I have too much pride, though. Iím not going to ask to switch. In we go to the room, and the guy is talking to me while the girl is talking to my wife. When they leave the room, my wife laughs at me and tells me Iíll just have to get over it. Oh yeah, and she says ďBetter you than me, Iíd prefer a female too.Ē

When they come back in the room, they switch. I get the girl, and the guy heads over to my wife. YES! WE HAVE A WINNER! Only problem with the massage is that once again my pride interferes. When they asked me how hard I wanted the massage to be, my answer had been ďIf you can dish it, I can take it.Ē Let me tell you somethingÖthey can dish it. I mean really dish it. I know she was testing me to see what it would take to get me to cry uncle. I never did, though. My pride wouldnít let me. I am a manís man. No way I was going to let a girl get the best of me.

After goofing off for a few hours, it was down to the punniest show of all, Hercules. I loved Hades. Pain and Panic deserve some of both though. Now, I got really annoyed during the show. Sitting directly behind me was a group of adults who spent the entire show complaining. They thought the show was stupid and didnít get the jokes. They didnít understand what everyone was laughing at. I didnít understand why they stayed. If youíre going to be so rude as to constantly talk and complain, then just get out. (Us Southerners are too nice to say anything to your face, you know. But, man, will we talk about you behind your back.)

Getting off my soapbox, itís time for dinner. And last night our adventurer couldnít survive due to total exhaustion. This night, his goal was to go from zero to hero, and survive dinner.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: