Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2007, 02:02 PM   #181
dismom9761
DIS Veteran

Welcome home!! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #182
desiab
All My Life 01-02-1999

Welcome Back! No pressure or anything, but we are waiting.

My digital scrapbooking blog: Crafters Boutique
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-26-2007, 04:58 PM   #183
MeMom
DIS Veteran

I want to see all 400+ pictures! I can't wait to go back next week and take 400 more myself! We'll look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about all your fun.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:15 PM   #184
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Welcome back! Oh the fun you must have had. I can't wait. We leave in 5 weeks ( seems like forever ). Can't wait to see the pictures!

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Old 09-27-2007, 12:37 PM   #185
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Let the report Begin.........

For those that have not read my pre trip report here is your cast
ME - Amanda
Hubby - Jason
Son - James
Daughter - Alexis

Saturday Sept 15 , 2007
We woke up at 7am , Because we had cheerleading photo's and game to go to before leaving town .

So while i got the kids dressed Jason packed the suv ..

Now we are on our way . yay

We get to the cheerleading and its time for team photo's

Yes that is me in the back I'm the cheer coach and Alexis is the 2nd girl from the left ..

Then we had the game Which we won !! GO Broncos !!

Then It was time to get on the road .
Our plan was to drive to tallahasse and sleep at a hotel there..

We get to the welcoming center

We go in go to the bathroom get some free OJ & pick up some park & hotel books .
Don't you just love welcoming centers ? I do!!!!

We get back in the car ....
Me "hey baby ..."
Jason " what "
ME "Lets go all the way tonight"
Jason " Ok baby.. I'll give you some Loving tonight "
Me "NO Silly NOT that !!! , I mean lets drive all the way to Orlando Tonight "
Jason " OH! " I guess we can .."

So we drove all the way to orlando area , we get to 192 around 11pm
We got a room for $37

We get in bed to go sleep .... but then, The kids turn on the tv - Do you know who we see on it ... Yep Stacy Top 7 must sees .. it is now playing at outside hotels now. It was very cool to watch before checking in to disney..

Day 2 coming soon ....

To many Disney Trips to name them all. Here's a few of our Favorites!! ENJOY! 2000-2006 & 2012- now lived in Orlando! weekly vists Sept 2007 video = PoP Century 10 days Free Dining Trip report HereSept 2008= PoP Century 11 days Video Free Dining Trip report here Sept 2009= PoP Century 14 days video Free Dining Trip report here Dec 2009 All Star Sports 5 days video photosPart 1 Part 2 May 2010= Wilderness Lodge,8 day photos Days 1&2 Days 2,3 &4 Days 4&5 day 5 Days 6, 7 & 8Sept 2010[/B]= PoP Century 4-12 photos Days 1-8& photopass March 20 2011 port Orleans May 21 -29 2011 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Video Sept 11-19 2011 POP Video march 16-18,2012 Caribbean Beach Resort May11 2012 Beach club May 14, 2012 Disney Cruise on The Magic Sept 2012 not sure yet [COLOR="red"]
Old 09-27-2007, 01:02 PM   #186
iluv2go2disney
Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney World

I love to read your reports. You are so animated when you tell a story. It really paints a great picture for all of us. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read more.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:14 PM   #187
carrieannie
DIS Veteran

Hi Amanda! Welcome home!
I saw you guys at the Coral Reef on Friday! I even pointed you out to hubby and told him you were the one who gave me B-day sign idea! I was going to go over and say hi then you guys walked by and you were gone! Did you get in early? The kids were cute with there embroided mickey ears! The sign was great! The diver kept blowing me kisses! I think he did yours about 10 mins after mine,,we were sitting in the same booth area..
I thought WDW was too hot and humid and WAY too busy for Sept! it wasnt anything like that last Sept! BTW,,How did thursday go with taking the kids to the waterpark? What happened with Jasons meeting?
Carrie

Old 09-27-2007, 02:28 PM   #188
dismom9761
DIS Veteran

you started! Cute pic of the team and it sounds like your Dh thinks like mine...
Cool tidbit on Stacey ....
Old 09-27-2007, 06:53 PM   #189
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Ok Where was I ... Oh Yeah Day 2

So after getting in late (11pm) we slept in till around 9 am and the kids told us they were ready to go to pop !!

So we got up took showers and got dressed .. We checked out and headed over to clermont Thats where we used to live and went to walmart..

HINT For those driving if you need to go to walmart don't go to the kissimmee walmart, the clermont one on 27 is much closer to disney and much nicer.

So we went to walmart to get cokes & water and snacks for the mornings.

So we get done there and we start heading over to resort .

Then the kids see the signs ... push to watch ..very funny!!

Then We see this

We park and head in ..

We get to the checking in line that was only 3 familys deep

We get called up to check in
Crystal Says "hold on you don't have a room # yet like everyone else... "
Me Thinkin = Hmmm Maybe a upgrade Maybe... please give me a dream upgrade... hee hee you know you would be thinking the same thing...
Crystal ( the cast member name ) "Let me find out whats going on with your room , I see you asked for the 50's area .."
Me - "Yes I would love also a 1st floor please .."
Crystal - "ok let me call and see if i can find out "

So crystal picks up the phone and calls someone
Me thinking .. hmmm Maybe a upgrade ???
Crystal talks to the person on the phone and hangs up
Crystal says " Ok you will have a 1st floor room in the 50's not sure which one yet, so call around 1 pm and you can get that info. but here is your room cards your 6 day park hopper tickets and dinning plan are on here also

so we say thank you and walk away with no upgrade oh well but aleast we got a 1st floor room in 50's woo hoo..

We walk outside and i get hit with the best Idea ......

Ok Warning ... If you are one of those flammers that gets upset very easy please stop here .. Don't read anymore because i don't want to hear your flames..... everyone else please keep reading

Ok where was I Oh Yeah I got hit with a great idea ..
Me = "Jason give me your drivers license"
Jason "ok " He pulls it out , hands it over
Me "Jason We still have our florida license"
Jason "so ?"
ME " Do you know what that means "
Jason " what ?"
ME " We can get season passes "
Jason " but we already bought park tickets "
ME "Yes but we can upgrade them , so when we move back in a few months we will have season tickets already "
Jason " ok lets do it "

So we jump on the epcot bus..

we go up to Guest Relations
and they upgraded our tickets Plus gave us a $100. refund .. how cool is that ...

While at Guest Relations a man from the dream team comes up and give the kids dream Pins
Our 1st dream and we are not even in the park yet ....

By this time we are hungry - and with free food there is no need to be hungry so we head to pepper market

We sit down and was asked what drinks we would like
Jason "tea"
Me "Coke"
James "sprite"
Alexis "Coke"
They go get it

while i head over to get our food
James & Alexis both wanted pizza

James Really liked it and ate it all gone

But Alexis Hated it

Jason got the Beef Fajita Platter served with black beans and rice

He really liked it .. he said it was better then it looked ...
I got the Ribeye Steak with 2 types of Potatos

mine was so good ... Mmmmmm

and then after jason got

I got

Overall It was a great counter service meal
the bill came to around $86
we paid $0 - thanks disney for free dining!!

after eatting we went outside

We sat around and took some photo's while we made a plan ..

by this time it was around 2pm so we called and got our room #
so we jumped on the waterpark bus- then from there jumped on the pop bus

finally back at pop we found our room .. It was a great room it was in the best spot too ..

we put our bags in the room and headed over to epcot for a few hours before our dinner with mickey mouse

We got to epcot and photo pass people took some cute photos of us

We walked over to test track and the stand by wait time says 45 mins
so we went in anyways
it only took 20 mins to get to loading pad, by this time it was raining outside
and they had stop the ride. so we sat and sat and I telling james & alexis
Me "Its better to be inside here then outside there getting wet "
So we sat inside for ahour or so and then they started the ride again
We get on... it was Alexis 1st time on test track She was saying Woo hoo the whole time .. she loved it !!

then after we headed over to nemo
to ride nemo, see crush and look at the fish

By this time its around 6 so we headed out ..

its was almost time for dinner with mickey ...

Next Our dinner with Mickey .......
To many Disney Trips to name them all. Here's a few of our Favorites!! ENJOY! 2000-2006 & 2012- now lived in Orlando! weekly vists Sept 2007 video = PoP Century 10 days Free Dining Trip report HereSept 2008= PoP Century 11 days Video Free Dining Trip report here Sept 2009= PoP Century 14 days video Free Dining Trip report here Dec 2009 All Star Sports 5 days video photosPart 1 Part 2 May 2010= Wilderness Lodge,8 day photos Days 1&2 Days 2,3 &4 Days 4&5 day 5 Days 6, 7 & 8Sept 2010[/B]= PoP Century 4-12 photos Days 1-8& photopass March 20 2011 port Orleans May 21 -29 2011 Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Video Sept 11-19 2011 POP Video march 16-18,2012 Caribbean Beach Resort May11 2012 Beach club May 14, 2012 Disney Cruise on The Magic Sept 2012 not sure yet [COLOR="red"]

Last edited by bentleygirl22; 07-14-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 11:18 AM   #190
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by desiab View Post
Welcome Back! No pressure or anything, but we are waiting.
Thanks , Come read !! i have started

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
I want to see all 400+ pictures! I can't wait to go back next week and take 400 more myself! We'll look forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about all your fun.
You will see lots of photo's here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Welcome back! Oh the fun you must have had. I can't wait. We leave in 5 weeks ( seems like forever ). Can't wait to see the pictures!
thanks I hope you enjoy your reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv2go2disney View Post
I love to read your reports. You are so animated when you tell a story. It really paints a great picture for all of us. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to read more.
Thanks , i'm glad you are enjoying it ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieannie View Post
Hi Amanda! Welcome home!
I saw you guys at the Coral Reef on Friday! I even pointed you out to hubby and told him you were the one who gave me B-day sign idea! I was going to go over and say hi then you guys walked by and you were gone! Did you get in early? The kids were cute with there embroided mickey ears! The sign was great! The diver kept blowing me kisses! I think he did yours about 10 mins after mine,,we were sitting in the same booth area..
I thought WDW was too hot and humid and WAY too busy for Sept! it wasnt anything like that last Sept! BTW,,How did thursday go with taking the kids to the waterpark? What happened with Jasons meeting?
Carrie
hey girl I think i saw you too .. You will have to wait till we get to thursday to find out hee hee ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dismom9761 View Post
you started! Cute pic of the team and it sounds like your Dh thinks like mine...
Cool tidbit on Stacey ....
Thanks .... His mind is always on that ... it was very cool to see stacey before checking in to the disney resorts ...

Part 2 of day 2 coming soon .......
Old 09-28-2007, 11:40 AM   #191
TinkerbellLuvr7
Tinkerbellluvr7

great updates!! welcome home!!! I bet you can't wait till you move back. I got accepted into the college program and will live down in FL from Jan-May. I'm thinking about looking for teaching jobs in the Orlando area but we'll see. I can't wait to live right by WDW, what a dream!!
Old 09-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #192
wishesdocometrue
Earning My Ears

finally back at pop we found our room .. It was a great room it was in the best spot too ..

My DD and I left POP on the 16th we had a first floor corner room Ladybuilding..just curious where was your's?
Old 09-28-2007, 01:29 PM   #193
bentleygirl22
disney queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishesdocometrue View Post

My DD and I left POP on the 16th we had a first floor corner room Ladybuilding..just curious where was your's?
our room was 2111 in the 50's we was the 2nd room from the end ..
very nice
Old 09-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #194
wishesdocometrue
Earning My Ears

We had 1160 first floor at the end of the lady building parking lot side. It was great as the bowling pin pool was right around the corner, easy to get to our rental car, and the walk to Everything POP was about 2 minutes! We have been in Tramp first floor far end and on the 3rd floor of Tramp (you can see I like the 50's buildings!) and I just loved this location best. Again I didn't have little kids as this trip was just my DD who's 26 and myself so the location was quiet and perfect for us
Old 09-29-2007, 06:13 PM   #195
dznyacct
DIS Veteran

Thanks for your trip report and great pictures ! Our paths may have crossed... I was at Pop 9/15 - 9/22 with my two girlfriends AND we were also in the the 50's building (room 2435). Keep the report and pictures coming !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: