Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 11:23 AM   #11
ILUVEVERYTHINGDISNEY
I love that Mouse.

Have Fun!!!

[QUOTE=Mozart;20867356]Well, Ingrid doesn't exist anymore so that's one bullet that we've missed. But now, there's a system developing off the coast of Florida that they think could be a problem. It's supposed to move into the Gulf of Mexico sometime soon, so it may be well west of us. I'm still watching the tropics very closely, though.

Now I have to figure out how I'm going to handle the drive on Saturday. Clemson plays NC State at noon, and I have to figure out how to keep up with the game since I'll be on I-95 and I-4 while the game is going on. Is there a sports bar at Downtown Disney? I'm trying to think of someplace the game might be on so I can watch it once we get there.

Had our official Bon Voyage party on Sunday night. The menu featured grape and goat cheese pizza, Italian chicken, Sweet Potatoes with sour cream and onions, and Parmesan Asparagus. I love every one of those recipes. The highlight of the evening was when we announced to the in-laws that we were buying them a cabana massage. At first they thought we were just joking. They've paid for so many condos in Hilton Head in the past that we felt like we owed them one. It's not the same thing as when we bought my parents a complete cruise, but then again it's not their 50th wedding anniversary either.

We leave in 3 days, cruise in 5. I'm worthless at work right now. My boss might say that's no different than normal, though.[/QUOTE

I know what you mean! When we went on our cruise, I couldnt get anything done at work before and after the cruise. I was excited before the cruise and depressed after the cruise (It was over). So I was useless for a week after the cruise.

Have fun on your cruise and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

"Mother to 4 Wonderful Disney Lovin Kids -
Rebecca (18), Robert (17), Jacob (9), Madison (2)"

83 - Disney World offsite w/parents
90 - Disney offsite
94 - Diseny World - offsite
99 - Disney World - offsite
04 - Disney World - Port Orleans
05- Disney World - All Star Movies
06- Disney World - All Star Music
07- Disney World - Pop Century
07 - Disney Wonder Aug 9th
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]