Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2007, 11:07 AM   #76
cherbear
DIS Veteran

Can you make ME a lunch box? Just kidding. Those are adorable!

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
Old 07-24-2007, 11:21 AM   #77
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbear View Post
Can you make ME a lunch box? Just kidding. Those are adorable!
If I had another one I would but I only have 2 boxes! Thanks for the compliment!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

My 2007 WDW pre-trippie is all grown up - its a trippie now!

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2007, 02:55 PM   #78
estherhead
DIS Veteran

Oooo, ooo, can I sign on? We'll be leaving right before you leave. We'll leave some pixie dust for you & look forward to your TR.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:34 PM   #79
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by estherhead View Post
Oooo, ooo, can I sign on? We'll be leaving right before you leave. We'll leave some pixie dust for you & look forward to your TR.
estherhead! please leave us some pixie dust and we'll send some up in the air for it to fly home to you!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

July 1994 - Disneymoon at Dixie Landings Feb 1996 - Dixie Landings October 1999 - Belle's first trip Dixie Landings Feb 2001 - Tink's first trip Dixie Landings Sept 2007 - POP with free dining! Dec 2008 - POP July 2011 - Disneyland! Jan 2012 - POP

Up next - Tink 1/2 marathon and Princess 1/2 marathon Coast2Coast baby! Uh oh - Dumbo Double Dare
Old 07-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #80
angwill
I just want to live at WDW!

I do worry about Belle. She is going to get her heart broken at every turn of the road. She is one of those kids who still just runs into the middle of the street because she just doesn't think. I worry about her all the time. She just doen't "get it" about anything. Smart as anything when it comes to school things but the life skills are lacking in a major way.

My son is exactly the same way. As for running in the street that should get better in a couple of years. My son is 12 and it just sank in about a year ago that you can't just run out in the street without thinking first. My son will also be heartbroken many times. I swear he has loved girls since he was born. Try telling a 4 year old why he is to young for a girlfriend when he innocently just doesn't get it because he doesn't even understand what a girlfriend is. He would stand up to the bullies to protect any girl but won't stand up to them to protect himself (go figure). My son is smart in school too but the common sense is just lacking. He just wants to make sure everyone is happy. I love him dearly but there will be lots of broken hearts in his future.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:56 PM   #81
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My son is exactly the same way. As for running in the street that should get better in a couple of years. My son is 12 and it just sank in about a year ago that you can't just run out in the street without thinking first. My son will also be heartbroken many times. I swear he has loved girls since he was born. Try telling a 4 year old why he is to young for a girlfriend when he innocently just doesn't get it because he doesn't even understand what a girlfriend is. He would stand up to the bullies to protect any girl but won't stand up to them to protect himself (go figure). My son is smart in school too but the common sense is just lacking. He just wants to make sure everyone is happy. I love him dearly but there will be lots of broken hearts in his future.
Sounds like we have the same version! I worry about her, just as I'm sure you do about your son. As much as we tell her things, if a stranger ever said "come with me" I'm sure she'd go. She just doesn't "think" most of the time. My precious little monkey. I love her so much.

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 07-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #82
heath-and-javens-mom
I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that a bad thing? I think not. :)

Love the tins! soo cute!
WL 08
WL 09

ME (32) DH (40) DS (11) DS (8)
Old 07-25-2007, 12:54 AM   #83
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran

Love the "boxes"!! How cute!!! Maybe I need one for all the paper I seem to scatter!!! It would be a cute way to hide my disorganization! J/K.
Seriously (AAAGGGHHH I don't like the serious word!!. Been @ Drs tooo long!!! ) You did a great job. You could probably sell those!! Well not "those" exactly as I'm sure Belle and Tink would NOT be happy . But others like those. You know what I mean!!!

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION

Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #84
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
Love the tins! soo cute!
Thanks!

Quote:
Love the "boxes"!! How cute!!! Maybe I need one for all the paper I seem to scatter!!! It would be a cute way to hide my disorganization! J/K.
Seriously (AAAGGGHHH I don't like the serious word!!. Been @ Drs tooo long!!! ) You did a great job. You could probably sell those!! Well not "those" exactly as I'm sure Belle and Tink would NOT be happy . But others like those. You know what I mean!!!
You're right - they would not be happy at all! Of course I get told on a regular basis that I am "the meanest mommy in the world" so maybe I should go ahead anyways! I mean if I'm wearing the mean-mommy crown anyways!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 07-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #85
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Chapter 8 - We'll be glowing!

Every time we go to Disney (usually Land but this time World) the girls beg and pester us until we give in and buy them the glow necklaces in the evening. They try to "sell" it to us as a safety feature - "you'll be able to spot us in the crowd if we have them". Ya, you and every other child in the park!

Anyways, in an attempt to not spend a fortune every single night I decided to bring some with us. I have been looking around trying to find some inexpensive ones and I hit the jackpot today!

At Michael's they had packs of 15 bracelets with the connecters to make them into necklaces for $1.50!

Score!

And they are packed in cardboard tubes so they won't get accidently set off in the luggage on the way down. Nothing like disapointing the kids by handing them no-longer glowing glow sticks!

Here they are!

Now I wonder if I have enough. I bought 6 tubes so 90. That should be enough for 8 nights, right?

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 07-26-2007, 04:08 PM   #86
cherbear
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
Chapter 8 - We'll be glowing!

At Michael's they had packs of 15 bracelets with the connecters to make them into necklaces for $1.50!

Score!

And they are packed in cardboard tubes so they won't get accidently set off in the luggage on the way down. Nothing like disapointing the kids by handing them no-longer glowing glow sticks!

Now I wonder if I have enough. I bought 6 tubes so 90. That should be enough for 8 nights, right?
Gee whiz! That better be enough! Funny thing about those glowsticks, my MIL gave us a bunch of those a while back and we put them around our black haired chihuahua's neck to walk him at night. (perfect fit!) SO much easier to see him! It looked funny from afar, all you could see was a glowing light running around. LOL If they are the same ones (and I think they are) the ends connect so your girls can put them on their wrists.

WDW in July with a baby?? Am I crazy?!

1983-98--Multiple visits,'01-ASMu,'03-CSR,'06-ASMu; AS Sports,'07; Sept 08 & 09 @ Pop Century. Next visit....???
Old 07-26-2007, 04:12 PM   #87
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

Love that you put them on the dog! So funny! That would make a great photo of him glowing down the street! Love it!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 07-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #88
SwansLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Oh, I hope they have those at my Michael's!
Old 07-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #89
kindakrazy2
DIS Veteran

49 days!

Did you hear me?

I'm under 50 days!

And we leave home the day before to head down to be closer to the airport so it is almost like we are 1 more day closer!

Yipee!

My 2011 DLR pre-trippie

Old 07-27-2007, 02:35 PM   #90
LeeLee2U
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindakrazy2 View Post
49 days!

Did you hear me?

I'm under 50 days!

And we leave home the day before to head down to be closer to the airport so it is almost like we are 1 more day closer!

Yipee!

OFFICIAL DISLAND DIRECTOR OF INSPIRATION

Wish Trippers Unite home Page
"Those that mind don't matter. Those that matter don't mind." Dr.SEUSS

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. PSALM 121:1-2

Please Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven.
Heaven Knows We Need Them Here!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: