Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #601
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingingMom View Post
If you ever find yourself in New Jersey, I've got a float just waiting for you!!!
Renée
Uhm...I'm free a couple days next week. Can I have a room to crash in and bring my dog too?
Old 07-16-2007, 09:38 AM   #602
ObsessedwithWDW
Mouseketeer-Trip Planner with a PASSION

pretty please do a Courtney's Makeup Tip Post I saw that someone else requested it and I think we all need to first know the brand of the makeup that holds up in the heat!!!! Thanks for entertaining all of us with your report I look forward to it every morning

Miss Madelyn Elizabeth 12/30/05
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!! My Sunshine!

Poly and The Disney Golf Resort Growing Up. 1996 Dixie Landings 1997 PO French Quarter 1998 COLLEGE PROGRAM 1999 Coronado Springs
2001 PO French Quarter 2002 PO French Quarter
2003 OFF PROPERTY HONEYMOON 2004 All Star Music 2006 GOING TO CORONADO SPRINGS!!!!! Baby's 1st Trip to WDW September 2006! PLANNING APRIL 27th-May 4th 2008 POLY HERE WE COME!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-16-2007, 09:45 AM   #603
Lil'DisneyMom
Mouseketeer

Yes, a Makeup Tip Post would be great!!! Courtney in every pic you look like you just applied your makeup! It looks great!! As soon as I walk out the door of the hotel, I think my makeup melts off!! LOL

Old 07-16-2007, 10:04 AM   #604
ohiosam74
Supreme Goddess of All Things Mickey!

Courtney, you inspired me to emerge from my lurkdom and actually join this crazy site. You have the honor of my first post as well! Keep up the great writing - we want more!

Sam (Samantha)
Old 07-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #605
kaysmommie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsessedwithWDW View Post
pretty please do a Courtney's Makeup Tip Post I saw that someone else requested it and I think we all need to first know the brand of the makeup that holds up in the heat!!!! Thanks for entertaining all of us with your report I look forward to it every morning
I agree a makeup post sounds good to me too. Some of us moms could us some new tips. Also gives us something to post about after your trip report is over. i need to know hwat kind of mascara you use? Your makeup always looks great even in the heat. In our pics from last year by the time we were at the park for and hour I had no face makeup left on my face and was completely melted .
Old 07-16-2007, 11:22 AM   #606
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyolic View Post
Uhm...I'm free a couple days next week. Can I have a room to crash in and bring my dog too?

DM - the room's yours for the asking, but I draw the line on "guest dogs" over the weight of 10 pounds!!! Mr. Mocha Man at 17 pounds is more than enough "dog" than I can handle!!! (someday I'll tell you a funny story about someone wanting to "surprise" Dana with a dog, and the response from out parish priest!....)
Why don't you AND Courtney come together and we'll do a roadtrip to Manhattan! Laura, pack your bags - come along, too!!

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
Old 07-16-2007, 11:54 AM   #607
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Quote:

DM - the room's yours for the asking, but I draw the line on "guest dogs" over the weight of 10 pounds!!! Mr. Mocha Man at 17 pounds is more than enough "dog" than I can handle!!! (someday I'll tell you a funny story about someone wanting to "surprise" Dana with a dog, and the response from out parish priest!....)
Why don't you AND Courtney come together and we'll do a roadtrip to Manhattan! Laura, pack your bags - come along, too!!
I guess I understand about not wanting Jake tagging along, even at only 24 pounds .

But that Manhattan trip sounds great great GREAT! I have totally free time the week of Columbus Day in October, except I have to be home by Friday for my brother's wedding....
Old 07-16-2007, 03:23 PM   #608
SingingMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I guess I understand about not wanting Jake tagging along, even at only 24 pounds .

But that Manhattan trip sounds great great GREAT! I have totally free time the week of Columbus Day in October, except I have to be home by Friday for my brother's wedding....
Idiot that I am (I have "SAP" tattooed on my forehead!) I agreed to do a workshop/presentation for the whole diocese... I don't think they understand what "retired" means, but do you know how difficult it is to say "No" to a "NUN"?! It's that week. grrr...

Is your brother getting married on the 12th? That's our anniversary! 21 years! We might try to get away in between the dreaded presentation, but I'm not sure if that's going to be feasible.

08/76 Fort Wilderness, 09/85 off site, 03/87 off site, 10/91 POFQ, 9/96 Dixie Landings, 07/14-21/01 Disney Magic Cruise! 6/22-7/01/06 Dolphin, 6/22-30/07 Dolphin 6/24-7/02/08 Dolphin, 6/23-7/01/2009 Dolphin, FIVE-PEAT 6/2010 Dolphin! 5/14-21/12 ABD City of Knights & Lights, 1/8-16/13 Dolphin, 7/14-7/22/13 Once Upon a Fairytale, 1/2014 Dolphin, 7/2014 POFQ, 8/2014 Disney Aulani
Old 07-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #609
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OK I have to ask what a FOCKER WATCHER is? your trip report is so awesome...I know I have said it time and time again but you and Ryan are just too darn cute. Do you have to beg him to pose for pictures like that or does he love it as much as you do????
Oh, Focker Watcher… Well, you see, it’s a little club here on the DIS… Check out the thread here for a great explanation:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1399648

Quote:
Oh - that is TOTALLY a PERFECT idea!!! Seriously, the two of them are like "Barbie & Ken"! Disney would be very smart to have Courtney on the "planning DVD" that they mail out... everyone would be running to make their reservations. The two of them just seem to ENJOY LIFE so much!! It was a pleasure to meet them.
Thanks Renee! I loved meeting yall, and yall just as well could be on the planning video!!!! Such a beautiful family you make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allie&mattsmom View Post
Hey Courtney! lurker comin' out here! I've had a bit of free time lately so I must admit I really got hooked on your TR! You two are so cute and you really have a knack for writing! Love your house, btw! Oh, and your puppy is the cutest (dog lover here too!). My dog has about 90 pounds on yours though. He's a chocolate lab. Funny though, he'd still be a lap dog if he could, in fact he actually tries . Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed all of your pictures and everything about your trip report! Can't wait to read more!
Hi there!!!! SO SO SO glad you’re not a lurker anymore!!!!! WAHOO!!!!! LOVE that you’re posting!!!!! So glad you’re enjoying reading too!!!! Thank you for your nice comments! Oh--- chocolate labs are so pretty!!!!! I bet your dog is so handsome!!!!! And I love that he thinks he’s a lapdog… Maddie is (by breed) a lap dog, but she refuses to sit on our lap! Quite the snob, she is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeefan View Post
De-lurking coming at ya! I've got to say, I love your TR. Thanks for all the work and time you spent posting it. You and Ryan are so cute. You look like you're having so much fun. I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment!
Yay!!!! Another lurker comes out to play!!!! Wahoo!!!! So so so glad you’re here! It’s good to know that you are loving it! And yes, it takes SO much time, but I’m enjoying it. I’m so glad you’re reading! Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatInHat View Post
Hey Courtney, I just found your report last night - finished it this morning. I am really enjoying your report and all of the pictures. I love all of the cute poses. It looks like ya'll had a great time.
I am also from LA (Metro N.O area-- St.Bernard Parish) but we moved after Katrina LA will always be home. Geaux Saints
Can't wait to hear all about your last day.
P.S -- post those makeup tips at the end of your tr. thanks
Hi Melissa! So glad you found my report! I’m glad you like the pictures! After I finish my report, I have to start on the scrapbook—that’ll be a project!!!

So cool that you’re from N.O.!!! I totally understand the circumstances of your move--- I sincerely hope that you and your family have been able to pick up the pieces and start your “new life” in MS. I can only imagine all that you went though in the past two years. What a nightmare.

I’m really glad you’re here reading! And makeup tips will come, for sure!

Quote:
That just sounds so funny - a DM fix!
Yes—I need one! You’re my email buddy and without you, who am I supposed to email???

Quote:
I agree!!!! Ryan asked me after, "So, how'd you think it went?" I was like, "Are you kidding me- that was so much fun... Why, was I awkward?" He said no, he could tell we had fun!!!!Totally not awkward at all.
Ryan asked you that?

Quote:
You can't buy just one 5x7 - it comes with 2. So, in the past I've usually given the other to whatever family member may be with us. Your the next "family member" so you get it. Later in the trip Rob bought another set of 2 because he liked it so much with just he and the boys.
Yay!!! I’m the family member! Can’t wait to see it! Thanks DM! So nice of you!

Quote:
Hooch? Now do you know what that means??? I still couldn't let you post the pic you had taken with your camera. So, yes you get credit for taking the pic with my camera.
It’s a nice word in the way I use it… I call my grandmaw that too … I love it! Not mean at all, I promise!

Quote:
Yes, I know. I was so hoping you'd wear that for me... It totally rocks. BTW, I never got to comment on all the fleur de lis' in your home. I love them all !!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Thanks!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:49 PM   #610
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle551 View Post
well I am another new reader. I only found these boards a few weeks ago and am enjoying them so much. Your trip report is wonderful!! Thank you so much for writing it. You and Ryan remind me a lot of me and my boyfriend, we will be taking an anniversary trip down to Disney next May. Congrats on your new house also! Its gorgeous. Hope you have a great day!

--Kate
Hi Kate!!!! Yay for all of the new readers! So glad you’re here! Thank you so much for reading my TR! I would have quit a long time ago if it weren’t for some many people interested in my TR. Either I would have quit, or not but as much effort into it. Thank you so much for your nice comments, and I’m so glad you’re here… Have a wonderful trip in May!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betsywdw View Post
No, it can't be ending yet Two quick things...I only like fountain coke too and shhhhh but I do not like Star Wars either Your TR is so awesome! Thanks for another set of awesome pics and stories
Wow!!!! So funny that we agree on THE BEST coke ever! Thanks so much for reading!!!! Love that you’re here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholfamily5 View Post
Well, don't know how well it will work with your last name, but I like Emily Rose...

Love it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Okay I laughed super hard at that pic of you guys with your reaction to an animal in the toliet! I think you and ryan are me and my man's long lost twins. We're so alike! Loved the ToT pics too!
Yay!!!! And oh, my goodness--- As I type this, you are in WDW!!!!!! I can’t believe it! So wish you would have taken me in your suitcase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by withay View Post
So, I'm a lurker who has been forced to come out of hiding! I absolutely LOVE everything about your TR! You and your husband are so so so adorable.. I only hope I can find someone who will take me to Disney and have as much fun as you all did! I am sad that I found your TR so late though, because I LOVE reading about your trip! Can't wait for what's coming next!
Hi Lauryn!!!! Yay for you!!!! So glad you’re not lurking anymore! Isn’t it so fun to come out and play??? LOVE that you are here and thank you so much for your comments… And I just know that you will find someone perfect for you who will take you to Disney as many times as you want to go!!!! Make that a requirement in the marriage vows =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeyoreLuvr07 View Post
Still waiting to hear about your last day at the World and find out if you made it home to your beautiful new house and your own bed...
Hi Dawn! So sorry I haven’t had an update lately… Life keeps getting in the way… But one’s on the way, I promise =) So glad you’re still reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1217 View Post
hey i love your report but it seems after like page 8 all of your pictures stop showing up!!!! I dont know if its just me or not but I cannot see them
Thanks so much!!! It’s not just you--- photobucket maxed me out till Friday… So, check back then, they should be up, and hopefully you’ll find them worth waiting for =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyssinWonderland View Post
Hi! I love your trip report! I posted a while back but I'm mostly been lurking lately! You take such fantastic pictures!!! Can't wait to read the rest but sorry it's ending! I LOVE THat you told your neighbors to SHUT UP!!! Sorry it went on so long... just to let you know most hotels/resorts will send Security to "quiet" down noisy guests. I work for a hotel and we send security after ppl all the time... Just something to know for your next stay...oh...and if they don't quite it down then keep complaining.... if they get enough complaints they will either move them, kick them out, or move you (usually with an upgrade of some sort.) These are common procedures for the majority of resorts...
Thanks so much!!! I’m sorry it’s ending too, but we’ve got a few more posts worth left… So, I’m gonna get to it so I can give yall something to read! And, I should have complained about S.F. earlier! Dangit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ally192 View Post
I just read your whole trip report and I love it! I love all the pictures and you and your husband are such a cute couple! Can't wait for the rest of it!
Hi Alison! Thanks so much for reading and posting! I’m so glad you love it! Thank you so much for sticking with me… Glad you’re here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampbellScot View Post
first...y'all are TOO CUTE!! I love the silly pictures.

I totally had a tear when you were talking about that little girl who had been sick. I'll bet you made her feel so good! You are very special!!!

second...my step daughter heard me laughing and wandered over to see what I was doing...we call her Sparkles...or Sparks for short...anyhow...the coversation was pretty funny b/c it came back around to Belle and the Beast!

Sparks: MissCammie, are you reading about Belle again?

Me: I sure am!

Sparks examines the picture of you and your husband for a moment...

Sparks: MissCammie is that REALLY Belle and the Beast?

Me: Well what do you think?

Sparks:I think maybe yes because you can tell that man used to be the Beast b/c of his hair is still like the Beast but then he got handsome...

I thought you might like that!

i've really enjoyed your Trip Report!

How's your house?! Are y'all moved in? Isn't that so exciting?! We're house hunting at the moment and will hopefully have our new house just after our first anniversary!!
Okay- I seriously laughed so hard out loud when I read that… And then, I made Ryan come in and read it while I laughed again and he joined in…. that is quite possibly one of the cutest things EVER said about Ryan and I. LOVE IT!!!!! Another classic was when one of my dance students asked why I dipped my hair in black dye. Oh, gracious… They don’t handle change well =)
Love love love that you shared that with me!

The house is WONDERFUL! We are actually going to paint the spare bathroom on Friday… I hate painting, and really the entire house is pretty much fresh (we had the living/dining/kitchen done before we even moved in), but the bathroom needs it… Needs it after my husband decided to fill some holes with white spackle and we don’t have the paint that’s currently on the walls… so there’s two enormous globs of bright white spackle which looks WORSE than the two holes that he started with!

Good luck house hunting… You’ll find something perfect, I know it! And when you do—I wanna see pictures!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrea View Post
Hi Court

Thanks for the guest appearance in your trip report.

*** you stood me up this year you HAVE to meet with us in June next year, I think we are going for 3 weeks.

See you next year!
Hey girl!
I just wish your appearance were in the form of being in the picture with us on ToT =(
I would LOVE to go back at the same time again and meet up… Right now we don’t even have another trip planned =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy200587 View Post
I'll be there next june Andrea!
Looks like yall can set a meeting date then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrea View Post
Cool, it can be our 'DISERS STALKING DISERS' thread for 2008!
Hahaha! Definitely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
I wanna go to Disney World next year! I'll have a 9 month old baby in June though... is that bad?
I think that would be a tad bit difficult, but I saw a TON of babies when we were there!

Quote:
I was 5 months the first time I went but it was in September. Disney is in my blood.
Wow--- you were there from about the time you were born!

Quote:
I have to tell you - I was shocked at the amount of LITTLE babies we saw in June - in horrendous heat - not protected from the sun and with NO HATS on! Beet red heads.. I was going balistic!

IMHO, I'd wait until at least a year old. We took our daughter at age 3 and she was old enough to really get a kick out of most of the attractions.
Yeah- I definitely saw a lot of that too!

I think we’re going to wait till our child (which is currently not in existence!) is at least 8 or so… That way, they can really remember it and not be so high maintenance as a little bitty babe. But I still saw a TON of little ones there…

Quote:
Yeah, I don't think I want to take him that young in June. I'm really trying to plan a trip for Christmas 2008 with the family... I think that'd be FUN!
That would be a BLAST, and then it wouldn’t be hot… Ideal situation… Hope it works out for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGirlAllie View Post
I was 3 when I first went. Sorry just had to add that!
CourtneyandRyan- love it! I had tears streaming down my face laughing at your animal in the toilet pic. Can't wait to hear more!
Hey girl!
Thanks for sticking with me! Good to know you’re still here reading! Even with my slow posting self!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
My niece's name is Emily Claire. I also like the names Nicole, Raine(pronounced rain),Elizabeth,and Faith as middle names. Of course you gotta make sure it sounds good with your last name too. AND watch those initials!!!!! My DS5 ended up with the initials of B.S. !!!!!!!!! Thank God that that is just his first and middle name!!!!
Courtney, My computer was messed up yesterday so I am catchin' up! As usual You are doing such a great job!!! I can't wait to finish although I'm gonna be sad when you are through . But I guess we will have DMs report to read since she hasn't been able to update!!!!! AND she loves to dragggggggg them out!!!
Ohh—I love Emily Claire too! You definitely have to watch those initials! Some of them can be bad!

Thanks for catching up! Good thing is I haven’t posted in a few days, so hopefully it wasn’t that hard to catchup! I’m sorry your computer was messed up--- I hope it got fixed for you!

Yes, I’m hoping DM gets her computer back real soon! This drrrraaaaggggg out thing that she’s doing is getting CRAZY!!!! DM- post, post, post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierresgirl View Post
Courtney- can you open another account under Ryan's name? Just a thought. Still lovin' your report!
Good thought! I actually did open another account and that’s why the most recent posts are showing up… I’m so ready for the 20th!

Quote:
[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]We took Brookie when she was 4 months old and she was still breastfeeding some of the time. Here's a pic of her with no hat on and a beet red head. Just joking. We did have hats on her sometimes and we kept her sunshade covering her. I'm a good mommy...
So precious DM! Love that little one!

Quote:
My mom and sister were good at keeping me from getting beat red. They had me in a diaper with a white shirt from the boys department and a sheet over the stroller. Yeah this was before they had the cooler outfits that they do now for babies.
I know--- stuff for babies these days is SO cool! And toys for kids—why didn’t they have all of that cool stuff when we were growing up??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLee2U View Post
I'm still laughing over those pics. When I try to take funny pics I end up scaring everybody!!! Of course I LOVE to take pics. Of everyone else!!! As usual you left us with a good cliffhanger! I really don't want this to end....BUTTTTTTTT I am anxiously awaiting the next part!!!
Oh, I think we may have scared some people too =)
So glad you’re here!

Quote:
....and I bet it wasn't in the middle of the summer, either!
One of the little babies we saw this trip (very platinum blond) looked like he was going to have heat stroke - heck I was about to have heat stroke - we were coming from the car show in MGM and it was unbearably HOT sitting on those METAL stands!! I looked at Bob and said, "OH MY GOD! THAT BABY HAS NO HAT!" I must say, even Bob was upset, and it takes a LOT to get my "mild mannered husband" upset!
I thought I was going to have a heat stroke too! Oh, and in the car show, there’s like no circulation going under that big seating area… It gets SO hot!

Quote:
Nope...it was the beginning of November - very nice time of year to go.
Ohh—I bet the weather is perfect then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam'sMom0126 View Post
I don't think it's too young...but we are taking our son in September and he'll be 8 months! It's more of a trip for us since he won't remember it but we can't wait to show him our favorite place!
Hi!!! I think yall are going to have a GREAT September trip--- At least he’s 8 months, not a new born--- and the weather will be better than the June/July/August months.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #611
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonW View Post
I hate to see this TR end!! Hopefully
your going back to diz soon so another magical
experience will be posted!!! Hey Courtney, your
gona make a great mom one day!! Think how fun
it will be to take kiddos to meet the mouse!!
Hi Sharon! Thank you so much for saying/typing that! I think it will be SO fun to see Disney for the first time through the eyes of my child… That will probably beat this trip that Ryan and I took alone.

Quote:
Where's the next post Miss Courtney?? I'm waiting!!!

And I'm waiting for my PM, too.
I know girl- I’m so slow getting another post out… What’s my problem??? Gracious, I need to get with the program! Oh—PM too--- It’s coming, I promise =)
Now, question- do you need the tips right away, or could you wait till the end of my tr and I’ll post for everyone? Just let me know =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisGirlAllie View Post
Ok kinda OT but arg sounds kinda piratey. Anyway, that stinks! Well there's only 7 more days until July 20.
ARRRGGGG does sound a little like a pirate, I suppose =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natale1980 View Post

Here's my little guy in Disney at six weeks old. (not the best picture of me ) He never got red (we went in May)... The trip was basically built around him... I just wanted to get out of the house.
I don't think there is anything wrong with taking little ones to Disney as long as you follow their cues.
He'll be going his fourth time in September at two and a half.

-nat
Hi Nat!

Oh, my goodness gracious--- how PRECIOUS!!!!! Six weeks! Wow, you are so brave!!!! How was that? He’s going to be such a Disney lover since he’s been brought up “all things Disney!” How special!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'DisneyMom View Post
How do I quote people????

If I go with Emily Grace, her initals will be EGS...EGGS?????

I do like Emily Rose, but I think of that movie "The Exersism (sp?) of Emily Rose" SCARY!!!
To quote, under the person’s post, click the blue “quote” button. Then type your words under theirs when it comes up on the next screen.

Quote:
Whoa....I don't want to be rude people but I think we are starting to hijack Courtney's thread, although Courtney will probably say that is fine because she is the nicest of nice. I think we should get back in topic. Plus, everytime someone posts or views, Courtney's photobucket bandwidth goes up and she has already exceeded her monthly views on one account.

THINK OF THE PICTURES PEOPLE....THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!

Okay...I'm finished. Sorry.
It’s all about the pictures! I’m counting down to the 20th!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydad99 View Post
Jumping on board late stinks about your photo bucket acct but enjoying reading anyway!!!

Looking fwd to the rest of the story!!!
Hi Disney Dad! Thanks for reading even without the pictures!!!! I wish you could have seen them as you went along with the story—It makes the story all that much better =)

Thanks so much for reading, posting, and being patient till the 20th =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Wow I've missed tons Courtney, so cute about the little girl in the pool I to hope she stays healthy. More great photos of you and Ryan you're hilarious I'm surprised MGM didn't offer you both acting jobs Great TOT meet I still haven't been on it Can't wait for the comp

DM Brooke looked such a cutie baby
Hey Jo! Welcome back to my TR, and hope you’ve caught up! Okay- You’ve GOT to go on ToT!!!! I can’t believe you still haven’t gone on it! It’s SO fabulous!!!!

Quote:
Thank you Jo....Brooke really knows how to "work it"...
Uh, yes, she does! Except when she’s being shy!

Quote:
Watch out, DM, because "working it" at age 3 gives you this at age 13...

I think you "get the picture"....

Renée
LOVE her! OMGoodness- that was SO ME at age 13!!!! Loved to pose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMichelle View Post
Courtney, I just found your TR from an old TR that I had forgotten of my own. You were the last to reply and I just found the reply now---FROM JANUARY! So I clicked your link and am LOVING your TR. You have to be the most photogetic couple on the DIS (LMAO, in scrolling up I see everyone says that to you! HAHA). Loving your TR and can't wait to read more!
Hi Miss Michelle!!!! So glad you found me! And wow- January! Good for you for digging so deep to find that!!!! Thank you SO much for reading, posting, and for your wonderful comments! Hopefully I’ll have more for you to read ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnoSmile View Post
Another lurker coming out... Your TR has been really awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us!
WAHOO!!!!!! You’re awesome for coming out of lurkedom!!!! Go you! And thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! So glad you’re here reading … Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFrey4240 View Post
Great TR report! I'm glad there is someone else besides us that will go to a park just to get a fastpass, leave and come back later. My DH is the fastpass king...60 minutes till next fastpass window, 30 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes, be back later as he runs off to get something. Don't know for what but he comes back with something.
OH MY GOODNESS--- You leave in TWO days!!!!!

Anyway--- Yes, after the heat, crowds, and long lines, we were outta there! Glad we went though so we could get the FP--- It saved time later in the day! So funny about your DH!!! Sounds like he’s good to have around since he’s always bringing something back!

Have a WONDERFUL family vacation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Witch View Post
Courtney, I'm LOVING your trip report! You've obviously spent a long time composing each entry and I look forward to each one.
Hi Michelle! Thank you so much! Yes, it takes so much time, and I’m so happy that yall are loving it! It makes it all worth it!

Thanks for reading and posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by castawaymam View Post
Yes , i have a lot of reading when i finially am able to get online, i am reading about 9Trs and that includes the two Stalker ones. I have been able to get online once every 2 to 3 days and will have a lot to catch up on, on your's, DM's. Not complaining, just enjoying them all.
I know- it’s SO HARD to keep up to date on all of them! Thanks for sticking with it! It’s so good to know you’re reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina35 View Post
Anxiously awaiting July 20th so I can see all of these pictures! Loving your TR!!
Just wondering...how can people see a pic of your kitchen if the photos aren't on yet??
Hi Gina! I’m anxiously awaiting July 20th too! Thank you so much for reading and sticking with me! Others were able to see them when I first posted (a few weeks ago) because at that point, I hadn't exceeded the number of views as set by photobucket.

So glad you’re here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWEARS2006 View Post
I finally read all 39 pages!! Can't wait until the 20th so I can see the pictures to go with it.
I can’t wait for you to see the pictures too! It makes the story much better when there’s pictures to go with it! Thanks for sticking with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesner View Post
This is the best trip report! Thank you for making me feel as if I am there right along with you! You have totally inspired me to do a trip report! And your pictures are darling!

Can't wait to read more!
Awww—Thank you so much! Wow- I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed it so far! I can’t wait to read your trip report when you get back! Thank you so so so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixe*dst View Post
I'm finally de-lurking myself at the last minute!! Great report & fun pictures. & going back to your night of not feeling so well--I completely know what you mean. The first signs of nausea or the other send me into a panic attack (especially at WDW).
Hi Sarah!

Yay for you!!!! Last minute, or not, you’ve de-lurked yourself and I’m PROUD!!!! Thanks so much for jumping on board!!! I’m the same way with nausea!!! I start crying b/c I don’t want to throw up!!!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #612
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
OK, OK, OK already you got me, I am out of lurksville......... (really Mobile) I have been loving the posts and missing Disney with each and every one of them. You and Ryan are really so cute. I also enjoy seeing the countdown to the births of some of the readers babies(I am a neo-natal nurse).

Now, that all being said, I don't know what all of your loyal reader will do when the trip reports over? We will have serious withdrawal problems and need to find a fix somewhere............lol.

I am bad because I have never posted a trip report, I just love to read everybody elses.

OH YEAH and one more thing...............ROLL TIDE..............

Thank you Courtney and Ryan for inviting me into your vacation and home
Lursville, no more!!!! You’ve arrived at the party!!!!! Wahoo!!!! Thank you thank you thank you for reading, posting, enjoying, and yelling GEAUX TIGERS!!!! Oh, wait, that wasn’t you =)

So glad you’ve come along for the ride --- It’s GREAT having you here and posting!!!

Quote:
Aww... that's sweet of you! I will definitely pass along the message... I'm sure you will be seeing an email from her in the near future!

If you ever find yourself in New Jersey, I've got a float just waiting for you!!!
Renée
Hey! Got your email---I’m going to try and email her this week.. unless I hear from her first =) Yay! She can be my email buddy! Especially since DM doesn’t have her computer!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcandyrocker View Post
You are just so sincere and genuine...I am really enjoying your report, so much fun girl! ...I will be sad when it is finished.
That is so nice of you to say—I really appreciate it… Wow, thank you so much! I’m so glad you are enjoying it! And don’t worry- even though we only have one day and the trip home, we still have make-up tips coming, and I’ll post little by little =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post
Hi Courtney,
Checking in! Love the pics of RNR...too funny.
I have decided I like Ryan better with the peterbilt on, I am not in to spiky hair tell him!
I guess you had to grow up in the 70's to like Star Wars.
I still have a serious crush on Luke!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU TILL YOUR NEXT POST
Hey! I will tell him you like Peterbilt! PB was almost destroyed yesterday… Maddie LOVES his hats, and they were fighting over it… Ryan won—dangit for me!

Glad you’re still here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneygirlTeacher View Post
Well, we will just have to make sure Courtney gets back to Disney soon so we can have another trip report!!!!
I know! I’m telling you, we can all pool our money together =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcandyrocker View Post
HAHA! YES definitely! When are you going back Courtney? We will all have Courtney trip countdowns...
Maybe I’ll go sell candy bars on the side of the road to raise money for another trip =)

Yall are so funny! I love readers like you two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakenjess View Post
Courtney,

I've been really enjoying your report! I've been following along with it, and just realized I haven't replied yet!

As a previous poster mentioned, I don't think you and Ryan take a bad picture! You both look like you're having so much fun. We've been a couple of times in June, and I know how HOT it is! I look totally melted in all our summer Disney pics! I know how difficult it is to schedule these trips. My DD's passion is dance (she's turning 10 this week). She does ballet, tap, and jazz, and it seems everything we do has to be worked around the dance schedule! For our fall trip, we're going Sunday through Friday because she'll have Nutcracker rehearsals on Saturdays!

I'm looking forward to the rest of your report, but I'l be very sad to see it end!
Hi Lori!

So glad you’re here reading! And I’m so glad you posted, finally! It’s good to know that you’ve been enjoying it! It is TOTALLY hot in June! And, we definitely have taken some bad pictures in our life! I promise you that! I just choose not to post the bad ones =)

I’m so glad your DD loves dancing… I’m so glad I got started at a young age. It opened so many doors for me growing up, and gave me so many great experiences that I wouldn’t have had otherwise. Congrats to her for making the Nutcracker! That will be an amazing experience for her!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:52 PM   #613
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4boysrus View Post
subscribing...i'll catch up later
Hi Melissa! Let us know when you’re all caught up! I hope you enjoy your reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2boyz12 View Post
Courtney, I am a lurker who is coming out of lurkdom for you! I just love your TR. You have a great writing style, and your pictures are just beautiful. We leave for WDW in Friday, and reading your TR has made me wish my life away for our vacation. It has been 3 years since we visiting with our 10 month old and 3 yr old, so we are so excited about this trip. I still haven't decided if I will be brave enought to write a TR, but we will see. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to your next post.
WAHOO for YOU!!!!! So super glad you’re not in lurkdom anymore!!!! Doesn’t it feel GREAT to come on over and post??? So fun! It’s a blast… Thank you so much for posting! And I can’t believe you leave on FRIDAY!!!!! Oh my goodness, you are going to have an AMAZING time!!!!

I have all the faith in you that you can do a TR. I totally wasn’t going to do one, and one day I said, “What the heck? I’ll give it a try.” And look how much fun I’ve had! Let me know if you do start one- I’d love to read all about it!

Thanks for your nice comments! Have a GREAT trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessi1375 View Post
Admitting my lurking status and coming out of hiding before the TR is over. It has been a great read! Can't wait for the next installment. It makes me wish the summer away so that I could already be at Disney. But, I guess September will be here soon enough.......
YAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for posting and leaving lurksville behind you!!!!! Thank you so much – I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed the TR! September will be here SO soon! You are going to have such a great trip!!!! So glad you’re here posting!

Quote:
Hahaha! Poor Jake… Doesn’t look like he gets to go =(

Quote:
Scouts honor, I promise! I’ll post it after my TR is done… And you’ll be VERY surprised at what brands I use =)

So glad you’re still liking and reading my TR! Thanks for sticking with me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'DisneyMom View Post
Yes, a Makeup Tip Post would be great!!! Courtney in every pic you look like you just applied your makeup! It looks great!! As soon as I walk out the door of the hotel, I think my makeup melts off!! LOL
Will do, I promise =) Wow- I think I need to figure out what brand camera these photogs were using so I can buy one! They seem to disguise my sweat pretty well =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiosam74 View Post
Courtney, you inspired me to emerge from my lurkdom and actually join this crazy site. You have the honor of my first post as well! Keep up the great writing - we want more!

Sam (Samantha)
YAY SAM!!!!! Lurker no more for sure!!!! This crazy site is SO fun- you are gong to LOVE being a member--- you’ll meet a ton of friends… LOVE that I’m your first post!!!!! WAHOO for me!!!!

So glad you’re here reading, posting, and enjoying my TR! Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
I agree a makeup post sounds good to me too. Some of us moms could us some new tips. Also gives us something to post about after your trip report is over. i need to know hwat kind of mascara you use? Your makeup always looks great even in the heat. In our pics from last year by the time we were at the park for and hour I had no face makeup left on my face and was completely melted .
Will do! Yes, that will be something fun to do to keep the thread alive after my very last post… I’ll give you all the brands, colors, etc. So fun! I love makeup!

Quote:

Mr. Mocha Man is big for a shih tzu! Maddie’s only 8 lbs! Sweet Mocha! And sweet Jake--- no one wants to hang out with him =)

Love a roadtrip! I’m in!

Quote:

I’m so jealous yall are so close to each other!!!! So fun!

Quote:
Idiot that I am (I have "SAP" tattooed on my forehead!) I agreed to do a workshop/presentation for the whole diocese... I don't think they understand what "retired" means, but do you know how difficult it is to say "No" to a "NUN"?! It's that week. grrr...

Is your brother getting married on the 12th? That's our anniversary! 21 years! We might try to get away in between the dreaded presentation, but I'm not sure if that's going to be feasible.
Awww Renee--- You need to not answer your phone anymore since everyone’s getting you sucked in to doing stuff even though you are retired! Change your phone number =)
Old 07-16-2007, 05:09 PM   #614
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I agree!!!! Ryan asked me after, "So, how'd you think it went?" I was like, "Are you kidding me- that was so much fun... Why, was I awkward?" He said no, he could tell we had fun!!!!

Totally not awkward at all.
No Ryan did not ask me that...I must have not quoted it correctly. That was your direct quote (in lime) and my answer to that quote (in magenta).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneyandRyan View Post
Yay!!! I’m the family member! Can’t wait to see it! Thanks DM! So nice of you!
Well someday when I get my butt to the post office you'll get the photo. I'm not too fast at doing that, sorry. But I do promise you I'll send it to you!
Old 07-16-2007, 05:33 PM   #615
CourtneyandRyan
DIS Veteran

Alrighty there friends! So, do yall hate me b/c I haven’t posted in days? I’m so so sorry, but, heck, at least that makes the TR last longer, right? =)

So, where were we???? Ah, yes, we had just ridden ToT with my DIS friends, and Ryan and I were headed to the bus stop. Off to POP we went to get our last night of sleep at Disney (maybe, depends how our travel, or non travel, home goes).

I’m proud to say, FINALLY, for the FIRST night since we’d been there, we slept the ENTIRE night through, until our alarm woke us up!!!! Amazing, huh? The front desk was right- S.F. had apparently checked out because we didn’t hear a peep out of the room next door. High fives all around!

After our great night of sleep, we woke up extra early. We had a lot to do this morning, in addition to our normal bagel, etc. We had to pack up all of our things, check it with the bellhop, bring the fridge for the next DIS swapper to the desk, get the front desk to print our Delta boarding passes, and get to the bus stop at least 45-minutes before park opening. Today was another MGM day. It was a “take it easy, do our favorites” kinda day. Once we got everything checked with the hotel and got our bagel and boarding passes, we headed to the MGM bus stop. Caught the bus, and in no time, were at the turnstiles at MGM. First in line, of course. After they let us in early, we arrived at the standard, second rope. Here’s where we were standing while waiting for the rope to drop:

Where were we headed once the rope finally dropped??? Why down Sunset Blvd. of course!!! First stop? RnR Coaster. And of course, I had to take the redneck picture of a picture:

Check out Ryan holding on to Peterbilt... Heaven forbid he lose that hat!

And then off to ToT.

Man, we love these rides!

Yes, I’m doing the cheerleader pose. Don’t ask me why, b/c I have no clue… But that’s the first thing that came to mind when we were at the top right before the drop! GEAUX TIGERS! Sorry, had to throw that in =)

As is usual with Ryan and I, we headed back to RnR Coaster… Yes, we are all over the place, running from here to there, non stop action! That could have something to do with the sweating--- in addition to the fact that it was June! Wow-o!

Look at Ryan how funny! He wore his glasses (ugly glasses, I might add- they are his fishing glasses and they are cheap-- he didn't want to bring his nice ones to WDW in case he lost them or broke them!) on the ride to be "Mr. Cool".... I think he just looks a little silly!
While we were there, we took some more “rock on” pictures. You see, the day before, we didn’t really trust our photographer. She didn’t so much act like she knew what she was doing. We thought that none of the “rock on” pictures were going to come out. Plus when we went to the front of the park to view our photos, none of the “rock on” ones were there. The lady did say that it took a little while for them to show up, but I still was questioning our photographer. Boy am I glad that the first set came out, b/c they are actually much better than this set. That could have something to do with the fact that I was STRESSED out b/c of the dingy photographer lady that we had today! Listen up…

So, we get out of RnR Coaster, and hand our card to the photopass lady. She had just finished with another group. Well, guess what she did???? Got our card CONFUSED with the group before us!!!!!!! She almost handed them our card. Literally, she assured me 100 times that she still had OUR card, and she had not given it to the other group. So, I tried my hardest to smile, but I was really too paranoid to really be excited about the pictures. I mean, could you imagine if we’d lost SIX days worth of photopass pictures????? After all of the times I stalked the photopass photogs, to have them gone just like that… I was so worried. Here’s how this set came out with my paranoia in tow…

Yes, I am very much faking my excitement =)

Then she posed us for this picture to make it look like Ryan really was playing the guitar:

I have no clue what his facial expression is!!!!

After that, we headed to the front of the park to check our photopass pictures again to assure we were given the correct card. I was SO relieved to know that the photopass lady truly did give us the correct card. So I felt better, but Ryan was slightly perturbed at me for making him walk all they way to the front just to check the pictures… Whatever, now I could relax! Thank goodness.

So, we headed back to Sunset Blvd. and rode ToT for the last time this trip…

I felt so sorry for that poor little girl sitting next to Ryan- the one talking to her mother… She was SO NERVOUS about the ride. But she did good- I think she had her head buried in her mother’s lap the entire time! Poor little thing!

By this time, the lines were getting a little long and we had a FP for RnR Coaster for a little later in the day, so we headed to the back of the park. We decided to do a few old favorites, and a BRAND new one for us… One where we get to play a game for!!!!!

So, stick around… Tomorrow’s going to be so fun! You get to vote--- Will Ryan or I win????? It’s based on you!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: