Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #331
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

these r fantastic. Loving your report. I have to try this when i go there, I love Star Wars.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:59 PM   #332
puggymom
Mouseketeer
The Tag Fairy wants give hugs to my pugs!

OK, I am all caught up. Great pics, wasn't that pirate ship amazing at F&G.

I love pastries from France, can't believe you never made it there before, isn't it worth the trip.

As for the wake up calls, I would prefer nothing to Stitch, I really wish they would Ditch Stitch on those calls. Waking up to that is not enjoyable!!!!!

Tell you what, next time you go, just let me know what time you are getting up, the pugs have me up every morning between 5 and 5:30 I can call you from Jersey.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #333
WDWHeather
I'd much rather have IASW in my head
Well, I think we should all be proud of ourselves
I aspire to be a DISperate Housewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyluver View Post
The angler fish scared us every time too! Okay...it scared the 4-year-old in our group...but she woulda jumped with you!!!!
Sssh.... You mean dinosaur. Are you trying to not make me feel bad for being freaked out like a 4-year-old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyolic View Post
So what is it, a big mean dinosaur or an angler fish? I'm joking you spoilers!
You so silly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
these r fantastic. Loving your report. I have to try this when i go there, I love Star Wars.
OH, let me tell you, it is soooo much fun to take those pictures! I would always have to contain my laughter so I wouldn't smile in the serious ones and stuff. It's great! You HAVE to try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puggymom View Post
OK, I am all caught up. Great pics, wasn't that pirate ship amazing at F&G.

I love pastries from France, can't believe you never made it there before, isn't it worth the trip.

As for the wake up calls, I would prefer nothing to Stitch, I really wish they would Ditch Stitch on those calls. Waking up to that is not enjoyable!!!!!

Tell you what, next time you go, just let me know what time you are getting up, the pugs have me up every morning between 5 and 5:30 I can call you from Jersey.
I loved the pirate ship! It was so beautiful. I still can't believe they can make all that stuff out of just plants and flowers. It's just amazing.
We obviously were dumb to miss out on those pastries for so long. They were to die for!
Stitch is an awful, awful wake up call person!
Our dogs like to get up early too. Well, they get up early, run around, eat, and go right back to bed. Oh to be a dog!
August 1993: Treehouses May 2002: Fort Wilderness Cabins May 2003: All Star Music November 2003: Port Orleans Riverside July 2004: Pop Century May 2005: Pop Century June 2006: Swan & Dolphin and Caribbean Beach Resort May 2007: Pop Century May 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa May 2009: Old Key West May 2010: Caribbean Beach Resort March 2013: Yacht Club Resort
Team Focker Watch
"PB" - PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUTTER CHICS.........
Old 06-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #334
Goofyluver
Knock Knock
edited to make myself look better!rrrrrrrooooooowwwwwwwrrrrr
...pssst pssst...
toilet paper is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWHeather View Post
Sssh.... You mean dinosaur. Are you trying to not make me feel bad for being freaked out like a 4-year-old?
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
It will be in the valley of love and delight.
Old 06-21-2007, 09:51 PM   #335
Jamie77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Bingo! My point exactly.
Okay, so now we know who did it.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:09 PM   #336
WDWHeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyluver View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie77 View Post
Okay, so now we know who did it.
She still hasn't read that part quite yet....
August 1993: Treehouses May 2002: Fort Wilderness Cabins May 2003: All Star Music November 2003: Port Orleans Riverside July 2004: Pop Century May 2005: Pop Century June 2006: Swan & Dolphin and Caribbean Beach Resort May 2007: Pop Century May 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa May 2009: Old Key West May 2010: Caribbean Beach Resort March 2013: Yacht Club Resort
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #337
FHS_chick_2005
Too busy to even think!
I am in love with my Butthead
I will go sulk now and suck rocks...

Quote:

She still hasn't read that part quite yet....
Hey Heather!!

I finished my TR today!! thought I would throw that in!
Trentmom says I am Beavis because my HUSBAND is a Butthead!!

Old 06-21-2007, 11:13 PM   #338
WDWHeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS_chick_2005 View Post
Hey Heather!!

I finished my TR today!! thought I would throw that in!
Hey! This is a pimp-free zone!

Just kidding!

Everyone should go read it.
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-21-2007, 11:19 PM   #339
FHS_chick_2005
Too busy to even think!
I am in love with my Butthead
I will go sulk now and suck rocks...

Quote:
Hey! This is a pimp-free zone!

Just kidding!

Everyone should go read it.
you love it dont lie!!!
Trentmom says I am Beavis because my HUSBAND is a Butthead!!

Old 06-22-2007, 06:54 AM   #340
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

Quote:
This morning was EMH morning at Epcot, so our wake up call rang at 6 am.
I still can't believe how early you wake up

Quote:
Ladle and I decided on khaki capris with our different, but matching, striped tank tops.
And you wonder why people think you're twins

Quote:
"Are they twins like the Deedles?" So there you have twin sighting number three!
See

Quote:
We were getting kind of sleepy so we hit up Spaceship Earth and went back to the hotel.
Ahhh nice nap on SE

Quote:
Side note: I'm on the right in every single one of these pictures I posted today.
I knew that, no I did, honest!
Old 06-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #341
WDWHeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
I still can't believe how early you wake up

And you wonder why people think you're twins

See

Ahhh nice nap on SE

I knew that, no I did, honest!
You have noticed that we go back and nap every afternoon, right?

I don't think you knew that.... Jo... don't lie to me!
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-22-2007, 12:06 PM   #342
heavenleigh412
I wish they sold pretzel bread at the bagel store across the street...

Talking

ok, I know I am not going to remember everything I wanted to say, but I will try (I am apparantly too lazy to multi-quote today)
1) So far, great trip report... easy to follow and amusing, just the way I like it
2) Nice to see the friendly interaction between you and the friends you made here on the boards
3) You do look younger than your sister
4) I would also mistake you for twins
5) I love the Star Wars pictures, and will have to find them when we go in December
6)I put my phone on vibrate while in Disney... but my dad is one of those people
7) DD turns her phone off because she wants no one to interfere with her Disney experience (including me trying to find out where in the world she is!)
8) DD has had text issues too... must be a teen thing
9) The pastries in France rock!! next time try the chocolate tart... it was literally to die for!
10)We have never eaten in Mexico and always say we will try it... now maybe we will
11) Our last trip to Disney, we took over 4,000 pictures... be glad you don't have to try to get photobucket to upload those!
12) I have for the most part picked you out in the pictures before you told which one you are (g'head pat me on the back )
13) I am crossing my fingers that we get wake up calls that actually talk, instead of just annoying you awake by ringing the phone and having no one answer you!
14) nice cover up with the angler fish... I mean dinosaur... I for one would never expect a dinosaur on Nemo... no wonder you were surprised!

I can't rememebr what else I wanted to say, other than thank you for keeping me entertained this morning!

Last edited by heavenleigh412; 06-22-2007 at 12:07 PM. Reason: duh moment... wrong usage of to, too, two
Old 06-22-2007, 06:34 PM   #343
WDWHeather

Hey! Thanks for reading! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenleigh412 View Post
ok, I know I am not going to remember everything I wanted to say, but I will try (I am apparantly too lazy to multi-quote today)
1) So far, great trip report... easy to follow and amusing, just the way I like itI'm glad you think so. I'm a very logical person so keeping things neat and in order are a must!
2) Nice to see the friendly interaction between you and the friends you made here on the boardsI love my DIS pals! Well, except Jo... Just kidding, Jo. LY/MI!
3) You do look younger than your sister I figure that this will pay off when we're older.
4) I would also mistake you for twins And you would not be alone...
5) I love the Star Wars pictures, and will have to find them when we go in December They are so much fun, you seriously HAVE to take them!
6)I put my phone on vibrate while in Disney... but my dad is one of those people One of those people... Yes, I understand.
7) DD turns her phone off because she wants no one to interfere with her Disney experience (including me trying to find out where in the world she is!) I put mine on vibrate, I think that works good enough for me. That's hilarious that she puts it on silent though. Not good for a concerned parent though!
8) DD has had text issues too... must be a teen thing I think you're right. We got unlimited text messaging recently so that solved that problem. haha.
9) The pastries in France rock!! next time try the chocolate tart... it was literally to die for! I am totally going to try that. I think I saw that and it was on our maybe list so I'll be sure to get it next time. Thanks for the tip!
10)We have never eaten in Mexico and always say we will try it... now maybe we will We personally don't like the food inside the pyramid, but the counter service stuff is pretty tasty.
11) Our last trip to Disney, we took over 4,000 pictures... be glad you don't have to try to get photobucket to upload those!
12) I have for the most part picked you out in the pictures before you told which one you are (g'head pat me on the back ) You do deserve a pat on the back!! That's quite a feat!
13) I am crossing my fingers that we get wake up calls that actually talk, instead of just annoying you awake by ringing the phone and having no one answer you! I hope you do too. It's a total drag to get silence at the other end. I expect Mickey when I'm a Disney!
14) nice cover up with the angler fish... I mean dinosaur... I for one would never expect a dinosaur on Nemo... no wonder you were surprised! Yeah... that dinosaur.... totally... freaked me out... yep... that's right.

I can't rememebr what else I wanted to say, other than thank you for keeping me entertained this morning!
I'm glad you're reading! There's still more to come, if you can imagine. I'm so long-winded!
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #344
WDWHeather

The Line Finally Revealed

After resting at the hotel, we had big plans for the evening. First off, my parents wanted to see a band that was performing in the WS and then we had ADRs at Tony's at 8:10p.m. We hopped on the bus and went to EPCOT. We were running a little behind so that when we got there, the band was already performing. We sent Garco and Sally along ahead of us because Ladle and I wanted to stop at the tea stand in China which was new from last year. Ladle and I each got a mango green tea slush which ended up being HUGE. Garco didn't want anything, but we got Sally an iced tea of some sort.

We walked over towards America and found Garco and Sally standing in a huge line. Apparently, it was for the next show that the band was performing. The band.. I guess I should say was Grassroots featuring Rob Grill. Definitely a band from the 60's! Anyway, here is the line that I had previously shown but not explained. You now can have your answer! It was to see Grassroots! Here's the pictures again, but labeled for ya. Ladle and I were sitting on a bench in Italy sipping our mango green tea slush.

Now, this band was not exactly my cup of tea, but they did play a few songs I knew. It was painless enough as it was only like a half hour long. Garco and Sally were glad to see them though so that's fine. We had our slushy tea to keep us company. And it was some tasty tea too! Here are some pictures from the concert.

Ladle and I were getting to the end of our green tea slush and decided it was waaaaay too much tea. And we were starting to feel quite ill. You know that feeling where you feel like you might throw up but you don't really know.... That's how we felt and it was not good. Well, it was getting time to get to MK for our dinner at Tony's so we had no time for being sick. While we were walking out, trying to keep our mind on something else, anything else..... We slowly started to feel better, but the problem now... We were totally full. Darn it. We still had time before our dinner... we would be hungry again soon.. right?
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-24-2007, 02:02 PM   #345
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

great installment, the tea sounds delicious.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: