Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2007, 12:39 AM   #301
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWHeather View Post
Never Fear! Update is coming soon... It's rolling around in my head as I type. I feel......::consults Madame Leota's crystal ball:: tomorrow.........
Yeah!!!
Old 06-19-2007, 06:19 AM   #302
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-19-2007, 07:35 AM   #303
LITTLEKID58
Platinum Castaway

Old 06-19-2007, 11:20 PM   #304
WDWHeather
I'd much rather have IASW in my head
Well, I think we should all be proud of ourselves
I aspire to be a DISperate Housewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyluver View Post
Thanks...there wasn't too much to catch up on!!!
Didn't I mention I was waiting for you to come back before I updated....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Yeah!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LITTLEKID58 View Post
You guys are so funny.

Well, I know I said today and I did in fact write up my next installment. However, I am seriously having image hosting problems right now. Photobucket's being a jerk, so I'll have to post it tomorrow. Don't want to post without pictures since they tie in so well to the report!
August 1993: Treehouses May 2002: Fort Wilderness Cabins May 2003: All Star Music November 2003: Port Orleans Riverside July 2004: Pop Century May 2005: Pop Century June 2006: Swan & Dolphin and Caribbean Beach Resort May 2007: Pop Century May 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa May 2009: Old Key West May 2010: Caribbean Beach Resort March 2013: Yacht Club Resort
Team Focker Watch
"PB" - PROUD MEMBER OF THE GUTTER CHICS.........
Old 06-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #305
Disneyland_Mama
His head instantly inflated!!!
I don't suck!!! I ROCK!!!
DIS juices are a flowin'!!

Whew...ok I"m all caught up. Carry on with the next installment.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:36 AM   #306
pierresgirl
DIS Veteran

Great report! Me and my sis (i'm 5 years older too) are always mistaken for twins as well.

2007 CBR
2008 AKL and DCL Wonder

2010 DCL Wonder

Upcoming 2015 DCL 5 night Wonder

Old 06-20-2007, 10:19 AM   #307
WDWHeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyland_Mama View Post
Whew...ok I"m all caught up. Carry on with the next installment.

I know... I'm long winded. Next installment today for sure! It's all typed up and everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierresgirl View Post
Great report! Me and my sis (i'm 5 years older too) are always mistaken for twins as well.
Really??!! I haven't heard of that with any other family but mine! That's great to hear! How funny!
August 1993: Treehouses May 2002: Fort Wilderness Cabins May 2003: All Star Music November 2003: Port Orleans Riverside July 2004: Pop Century May 2005: Pop Century June 2006: Swan & Dolphin and Caribbean Beach Resort May 2007: Pop Century May 2008: Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa May 2009: Old Key West May 2010: Caribbean Beach Resort March 2013: Yacht Club Resort
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-20-2007, 06:57 PM   #308
Disneyolic
DIS Veteran

Please wake me when you get this updated....
Old 06-20-2007, 07:22 PM   #309
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

UPDATE, UPDATE,

WHERE ARE YOU???

I am looking but can't find it...

Old 06-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #310
WDWHeather

Ladle?

This morning was EMH morning at Epcot, so our wake up call rang at 6 am.

RING....RING....

I'm not going to even bother saying that Ladle didn't get up... However, Ladle and I had discussed alternate greetings for the wake up calls. What about answering as if you were expecting a call from someone...

"Ladle?" I asked the phone questioningly as if I was waiting for "Ladle" to call. And what happened next will shock and surprise you...

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. No sound from the other end.

"Hello!" I said very loudly into the phone. I was really annoyed at this point. Nothing again. What in the DisneyWorld was going on here???

Yet, we rolled ourselves out of bed and got ready. It was really cool that morning. I think just 55 degrees when we got up. We knew it was oing to get warmer, but Ladle and I decided on khaki capris with our different, but matching, striped tank tops.

It was another morning where the hot entrees were being served at 6:45 am instead of 7. I had cereal again because we had snack plans in WS in only a few hours.

We got to the park just a little after rope drop and even though we were running behind, we stopped to take this picture in front of our favorite F&GF topiary:

We were laughing about this picture when we saw it because we had our sweatshirts on and everything like it was the middle of fall or something. Definitely doesn't look like we're dressed for hot Florida sun. That sweatshirt came in handy though. With all those "love bugs" flying around, it was great to have a weapon to ward them off. I just held it in front of me and swung it around like a crazy person so as to not have any land on me. Yeah I can't imagine what people thought of me...

Anyway... of course we jetted over to Soarin', grabbed a FP and then got in line. I think it was a 20 minute posted wait and it definitely didn't seem that long at all. Score! We exited Soarin' and headed outside the Land Pavillion to go to Test Track.

We saw that Alice and the Mad Hatter were out and decided it would be fun to get a picture with them. We were walking down the hill and were almost run over by this woman wielding a stroller trying to beat us to them. She beat us there, of course, we weren't interested in getting broken ankles due to stroller impact. When she did make it there, her child was not interested in Alice or the Mad Hatter. Probably had no clue who they even were. It was then that we realized she was one of those crazy moms who wants their kid's picture taken with every possible character she has laid her eyes on. Now that's fine, but, for goodness sake, do not run me over to do it.

Well, we had a laugh about the crazy lady. We waited our turn and then walked up to Alice and the Mad Hatter. The Mad Hatter said, "Oh my, oh my." Alice said, "Oh my, do you remember when the Cheshire Cat went plaid?" The CM hanging around them asked Garco and Sally, "Are they twins like the Deedles?" So there you have twin sighting number three! We did take these two really cute pictures:

We rode Test Track and Ladle and I rode Mission: Space. Both were great and both lines were minimal. It wasn't quite time for our Soarin' FP so we stopped at the Imagination Pavilion and rode Journey into Your Imagination with Figment. It was okay, but I still like the old version better. We then took a quick detour to Journey Into the Seas with Nemo and Friends. Ladle and I thought it was adorable, but, I'm not going to lie, I screamed when that angler fish popped out. Phew. Garco and Sally thought it was just 'okay' but I really think that's because they haven't seen the movie.

It was time for Soarin' so we went up the hill again to the Land Pavillion. Seriously almost walked right onto the ride. It was great! But we were in the bottom row... again. Every time we've been on the bottom row this trip! What's up with that?! We decided to go on Living with the Land. I generally really do like this ride. However, today there wasn't a guide to tell us about everything and I was not happy. I was disappointed with it this time. Instead of listening to a guide, I had to listen to a woman who thought she was the end all be all of farmers. Let me just say, she said some weird stuff to her kids about plant life...

It was about snack time for us, so we headed to WS. Took a couple of pictures on our way to France.
This one is of Beauty and the Beast. It was a cute display because it had their music playing while they danced.

I thought Bambi was in the UK Pavilion, but now I think it was closer to Canada. Winnie the Pooh was definitely in the UK though.

Here is one of France from right before you cross over that bridge from the UK.

We stopped in France to eat at Boulangerie Patisserie. We've always wanted to grab a snack there, but it never worked out. Plus, it's not something you'd see just from a brief walk around WS. It's kind of hidden in the back of the pavilion, but it's definitely worth it. Ladle and I split two things- the first was a chocolate eclair as that is Ladle's favorite dessert, the second was a hazelnut chocolate cream cake. Both were absolutely to die for. We also both got espressos. Everything was so tasty. Garco and Sally also split the hazelnut chocolate cream cake, but also split a pecan pastry of some sort which I had a bite of and it was wonderful. It was a great stop and I was glad we finally made it after all these years.

We walked out of there very happy and very full! We were getting kind of sleepy so we hit up Spaceship Earth and went back to the hotel. After our sweet sweet snack, we were craving something salty. We stopped at the POP food court and grabbed some chips and cheetos to kind of snack on.

Side note: I'm on the right in every single one of these pictures I posted today.

Up Next: What WAS that line for????
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #311
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

GREAT PICS!!

I was going to guess you were the one on the right, but you beat me to it and answered it before I had to ask..

me and you are like this..Picture me taking my two fingers and pointing that back and forth from my eyes to yours....
Old 06-20-2007, 10:15 PM   #312
Goofyluver
Knock Knock
edited to make myself look better!rrrrrrrooooooowwwwwwwrrrrr
...pssst pssst...
toilet paper is dangerous

Heather...great update and great pics.

Now...ummmm...I have yet to see you on my new trippie...do I need to put you in the naughty corner?
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
It will be in the valley of love and delight.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:24 PM   #313
FHS_chick_2005
Too busy to even think!
I am in love with my Butthead
I will go sulk now and suck rocks...

Quote:

Now...ummmm...I have yet to see you on my new trippie...do I need to put you in the naughty corner?

I was gunna throw in that she has been absent on mine too (now that I am finally doing one)

then I was going to add that my wake up calls worked every morning and they were always Mickey....

I thought it might be mean... so I decided not to....

Trentmom says I am Beavis because my HUSBAND is a Butthead!!

Old 06-20-2007, 10:54 PM   #314
WDWHeather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
GREAT PICS!!

I was going to guess you were the one on the right, but you beat me to it and answered it before I had to ask..

me and you are like this..Picture me taking my two fingers and pointing that back and forth from my eyes to yours....
See, I knew that. We totally are like that. Same wavelengths methinks.

Quote:

I'm naughty no more! I'm on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FHS_chick_2005 View Post

I was gunna throw in that she has been absent on mine too (now that I am finally doing one)

then I was going to add that my wake up calls worked every morning and they were always Mickey....

I thought it might be mean... so I decided not to....

I know, I've been absent from.. well, everything lately. I'll be better I promise!

Yeah yeah, rub it in that you got stinkin' working wake up calls! Just kidding, Steph! LY/MI!
Team Focker Watch
Old 06-20-2007, 10:57 PM   #315
FHS_chick_2005
Too busy to even think!
I am in love with my Butthead
I will go sulk now and suck rocks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWHeather View Post
See, I knew that. We totally are like that. Same wavelengths methinks.

I'm naughty no more! I'm on board.

I know, I've been absent from.. well, everything lately. I'll be better I promise!

Yeah yeah, rub it in that you got stinkin' working wake up calls! Just kidding, Steph! LY/MI!
love ya too!!! I got to answer every morning except one morning Sneezy wanted to get it but she didnt wake up so im pushing on her trying to get her to wake up and saying her name.. she finally jumped (i guess I scared her) and rolled off the bed... that was totally wake up enough! I was laughing soo hard!
Trentmom says I am Beavis because my HUSBAND is a Butthead!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: