Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK DVC Discussion
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2002, 04:32 PM   #1
MickeyMcMouse

DVC VWL BCV member

Talking Dare I post a thread about mugs

Hi Guys - hope you have read the various threads on US DVC and resorts boards .... interesting. !!

We bought mugs about 3 trips ago but didn't think about taking them back the next time ( actually think I gave them to my 3 year old neice )

Does anyone from the UK take their mugs back or do you feel you have received value from them during each trip.

Personally, we aren't that bothered as $10 for 10 - 14 days of soft drinks or tea/coffee isn't that bad compared to what you pay over here

David
93 G.Coast, 94 DLP NB, 95 WDW CB+G.Coast, 97 WDW WL+G.Coast, 98 DLP DH, 98 WDW GF+G.Coast, 99 DLP DH, 99 G.Cost, 00 WDW WL+G.Coast, 00 WDW WL+Wyn Palace, 01 WDW WL+G.Coast, 02 WDW AKL+OKW+VWL, 02 WDW VWL, 03 Barbados, 03 WDW VWL, 03 WDW BCV+VWL, 04 WDW OKW, 04 DLP DL, 05 WDW VWL, 05 WDW VWL, 06 WDW SS, 06 WDW SS+BWV, 07 WDW SS, 07 WDW SS, 07 WDW SS, 07 WDW SS, 08 WDW SS, 08 WDW Dolphin, 08 WDW SS, 08 WDW SS, 09 WDW SS, 09 HGV, 09 HGV, 09 WDW SS, 10 WDW SS, 10 WDW VWL, 10 HGV, 11 HGV, 11 WDW SS, 11 WDW SS, 12 WDW SS, 13 WDW OKW, 13 WDW SS, 13 HGV, 14 WDW SS
MickeyMcMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2002, 02:21 AM   #2
Hilary
There's always something new to learn!

Quote:
Does anyone from the UK take their mugs back or do you feel you have received value from them during each trip.
Both! We have mugs from CBR, POR, ASMu and WL. Yes, I feel we have had good value from them from the trips when they were originally purchased, but I have also taken the POR on return trips (twice) and lent the ASMu to friends recently :D (I like to get value for money )

I would certainly not be heartbroken to be told that we couldn't use the mugs we already have again, although now that we're in DVC our opportunities for using all but the WL ones are going to limited anyway. With the facilities in DVC units I don't think we'd get much use from the mugs as we can keep our own drinks cool or make hot drinks quite easily.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2002, 11:18 AM   #3
Sue's Mum
DIS Veteran

Before we were DVC members, we took our mugs back with us. I think they are good value and would not be upset if we had to buy new mugs each time.
Old 06-13-2002, 12:51 PM   #4
KayleeUK
Still here.....

I wouldn't take my mugs back :D

Kaylee
Old 06-14-2002, 06:43 AM   #5
WebmasterPenny
Trying to be cheeky...
Don't trifle with the Tag Fairy

I'm just not bothered - I find it easier just to buy a stack of Coke on my grocery stop on the way in....tastes better than the stuff out the tap anyhow!

Penny :D

Assistant Webmaster
WebmasterPenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: