Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2007, 05:20 AM   #17
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgyrl129 View Post
Our first plane ride on June 2nd! So, it is the frist time also for DME, first ?-when you board DME, do you have assigned seats or is it just a free for all like on the Disney bus transport around world.I do hope that people will have it together and not be rushing in and fighting over seats. ?2- My AAA agent hasn't recieved my DME booket with my tags and boarding passes and stuff, i am getting a little worried about this.What do i do without those passes and luggage tags?! HELP!
Have your agent call DME and see if there is an issue. You should have gotten them by now. Most people are getting their info packet at least a month before travel. You might want to call yourself just to be sure they have you in their system. If you don't get your info packet before you travel you have several options. 1. you can just head to baggage claim and get your bags and bring them with you to the DME bus. They will be stowed underneath the bus you are riding on. 2. you can give your baggage claim slips to the DME CM, with a description of the bags, and a DME person will go find them and put them on the luggage truck for resort delivery. You will then have to wait several hours for them to get to you.
Most people seem to be happy with just getting their own bags and bringing them with them to the bus.

That brings us to the DME bus situation. Yes, it is free seating. But it's not a free for all. Every time I have used the bus, people have been very pleasant and not pushing to get to a particular seat. The seats are two across, so most parties have to split up a bit. But I haven't seen any groups that have been unhappy about their seating. You'll be fine.

goofy4tink is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: