Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2006, 02:01 PM   #1
Sinclare
DIS Veteran

Why no love for passholders on rates?

This new system is just trying to milk every last dime from passholders. After seeing the $59 a night passholder rate listing I (on dis near the dates for October) I called to book. I guess I was just overly excited and didn't see the next half of the line that said from 11/26 to 12-4. What really supprised me though was that with this "Passholder" "SPECIAL CODE" they quoted me $79 a night at a value plus $10 for an extra adult.

It used to be that being a passholder meant something, now it's not worth squat. You can get the same rate with a AAA card. I mean $79 a night as a "special rate" is just insulting. Considering the price for the PAP and as much time/money as I spend there they would cut PH's a break like they used to.

Now I know you're supposed to just "reserve" your room at price and "hope" they knock the price down if they just "decide" to drop rates; yea right. With gas prices the way they are and their blood sucking new pass holder "benefits" I'm afraid I'm going to have to break our tradition of going to WDW for vacations.

I know this is a bit of a rant and that some people actually like the new system but I'm not one of them. I'm going to miss you Mickey but you can only suck so much money out of me
----------------------------------
2005 Father & Son BIG 2 week getaway! June 3rd-17th; 2005 Father & Son MNSSHP Trip; Oct. 10-13th.
-----------------------------------------
2006 Father & Son & Family BIG 2 week getaway! June 3rd – June 17th; 2006 Father & Son MNSSHP Camping at FW Oct. 7th – 14th
2007 Fort Wilderness Trip. June 16-July 3rd - 2008 Fort Wilderness Trip. May 31-June 18th
2009 Fort Wilderness Trip. June 27-July 14th 2010 Fort Wilderness Trip. June 12-June 26th 2012 Fort Wilderness Trip. June 30-July 15th

Sinclare is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: