Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2006, 08:10 AM   #1
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

Monday..already!

Wow! Where did the weekend go? Is it just me or do the weekends seem to go by in the snap of a finger?
So, what does today bring everyone?
Not much here today.. The kids are having a few kids over and other than that it is a down day today! I have a load of towels to do but otherwise, I'll just work on some swap items. DH cleaned up the kitchen/living room this morning so I wouldn't have to do it...so live is pretty good right now.
Tomorrow is book rental day.. ugh!
Have a great day everyone!!!

Secrets still a go...but they keep taking my computer...
PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:10 AM   #2
lewdyan1
DIS Veteran

This is the last Monday of Summer for my kids! ( for me/ for them)!
We don't have much going on, just a trip to the doctor! I am excited for them to start back to school, so I can start back to my real life! That means time to play tennis and to scrap!

I hope everyone has a nice day!

Dyan 0=====0

Too many times to count... but never enough!!!Twirl Trips 2010!August - Orlando, October -Orlando July - Savannah
lewdyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-07-2006, 09:18 AM   #3
jennyL
Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!
I'm way compulsive over my tv
The shoes have to be great especially when you butcher the song
I have issues but my friends love me anyway

This weekend was gone in a snap. LOL I was off on Friday so my DH and I went furniture shopping for the new house. We didn't purchase anything new yet just the completer piece to our bedroom set but we are starting to get the ideas.

Today is just work and then the PO to mail swaps/exchanges out on the way home. We have some TV to catch up on tonight so it will be a relaxing evening.

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/362dqfx4obg1t7zr.png[/img]
jennyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:20 AM   #4
KAMommy
I am ADDICTED to America's Next Top Model!!!
Matthew & his abs could eat crackers in my bed anytime!
As long as I have radioactive orange goo under my fingernails, I am happy

Today was the first day of school here. We dropped DS off (big 7th graders don't want mom walking in to school with them). Then we took DD to her brand new school. It was nuts. They are SO disorganized and completely out of control. They weren't even really sure how they were going to get lunch today. I was pretty upset - I was willing to cut some slack, it is a new place - but the teachers have been in for over a week and no one know how lunch is going to work?!?

Anyway, I have never had to leave one of the kids with a nagging "will by child be safe" feeling, but I had to today. Now I will worry the day away!

Have fun all!

See our crew, trip reports, and scrapbooking stuff - www.tndisneyfreaks.com

June 1987 - Offsite *** October 2001 - ASM *** June 2002 - WL *** June 2003 - Disney Wonder & OKW *** December 2003 - BCV First trip HOME! *** June 2004 - Hilton Head *** October 2004 - Pop *** May 2005 - Disney Wonder *** October 2005 - OKW *** June 2006 - BCV *** October 2006 - WLV *** March 2007 - Old Key West *** June 2007 - Vero Beach *** UPCOMING *** October 2007 - SSR *** July 2008 - Disney Wonder with two stops in paradise (Castaway Cay)
KAMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMommy
Today was the first day of school here. We dropped DS off (big 7th graders don't want mom walking in to school with them). Then we took DD to her brand new school. It was nuts. They are SO disorganized and completely out of control. They weren't even really sure how they were going to get lunch today. I was pretty upset - I was willing to cut some slack, it is a new place - but the teachers have been in for over a week and no one know how lunch is going to work?!?

Anyway, I have never had to leave one of the kids with a nagging "will by child be safe" feeling, but I had to today. Now I will worry the day away!

Have fun all!
Ugh! I'd be a little taken aback about leaving DD too.. How could they not have a plan for the lunch to be served?? Omg! Let me know how that goes.. Wow! They started school today.. That is too early!!! We start in a few short weeks.. and we register our ms & hs'ers tomorrow.. oh, help me! I've already had 5 calls from the school.. need a volunteer for this, teacher would like this, could you and DD work this function... The only bright side is they know me well enough to know I'll help! or is that a downside?
I'm sure my ms'er will be the same way.. no more walking her in.. no more hugs out the van..

Secrets still a go...but they keep taking my computer...
PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 04:59 PM   #6
Queenie
Mouseketeer
Will wear a lime green ribbon even if it will make her family think she's insane!
Gets her fashion inspiration in the potty!
I always hated showing my work

You know, part of me looks forward to getting involved with school projects and stuff - part of me thinks that when it's actually happening I won't be so enthusiastic!!! My neice starts school this Sept (we go back at the beginning of Sept in the UK) and is really excited about it, can't wait to scrap her in her little uniform on the first day!!

Had a good weekend here, went to Scott's parents' place in Lincoln on Saturday for the night - they were out at a wedding so we got their place (and thus their broadband and chocolate biscuits) to ourselves for a few hours! Spent the Sunday talking Disney and watching the Grand Prix. The house felt really wrong though as this was the first time we'd been since they lost Scott's childhood cat - it just felt so empty

WDW: Sept 18th - Oct 3rd 2004 (Summer Bay - Off Site) First ever Disney holiday!
DLP: Dec 30th - Jan 1st 2004/5 (Explorer's Hotel) Happy New Year!

WDW: Sept 30th - Oct 14th 2005 (Summer Bay - Offsite) Turning 19 with the Mouse!

WDW: Sept 23rd - Oct 7th 2006 (Summer Bay - Offsite) First Trip with Mum!

Vegas, DL & WDW: Oct 8th - Oct 24th 2007 (Beach Club Villas) - My 21st & our first trip to Disneyland!
DLP: Sept 7th - Sept 9th 2008 (Sequoia Lodge) - Hen & Stag Parties!
WDW: Sept 22nd - Oct 6th 2008 (WLV, Wonder, AKV, BCV) - Our Honeymoon!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: