|07-30-2006, 11:34 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Twin Cities area,Minnesota,USA
Wheelchair/Handicapped Accessible Room Locations and Measurements
Click here for a link to a past thread about Handicapped rooms.
This thread is going to be an attempt to catalog the locations and measurements of handicapped accessible rooms at WDW.
So, please post what you know here (including photos, if you have them).
Suggestions for things to post would include:
- Resort name, general location and/or room number
- Measurements are great, if you have them.
- Type of wheelchair/ECV/mobility equipment was used in the room and the measurements of that (if you know it)
- Were there places you could not get while using the mobility device?
- What worked well for you?
- Was there anything that did not work well?
SueM in MN
Moderator of disABILITIES
Link to disABILITIES FAQs thread
Spaceship Earth: We are all passengers together.
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans......John Lennon
Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Dr. Maya Angelou
trip report link in Memory of eternaldisneyfan, who lived these words: Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. Alphonse Karr
Last edited by SueM in MN; 04-02-2007 at 10:24 PM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|