Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #1
jamal
Nutwing #4
You and your peeps are
B-E-A-utiful!

Arrow The Fixer and The Cookmaster:major pixie dust*IT'S FINISHED*EPILOGUE UP!!#389

Well, I'm writing this so you kind people will hold me to my promise to write a TR when we return. We're leaving in 2 hours and I thought I'd give you a title before we go. I cannot imagine what I will do with my time when we return in ten days, so I'll write a trippie for you. And me. Mostly me.

The Pre-trip report is written, but you're gonna have to wait until we return to read it. Because between now and then, you'll get to laugh and celebrate the terrific threads going on now and you'll forget our little cast. So I'll post it all when I get back... after I read the ones I've missed while I'm gone.

I'll spread some pixie dust for y'all. FIRST POST: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...28&postcount=9

Jamal
AKA The Fixer
Now playing:
The Fixer, The CookMaster, The Teacher, and The President: a 2007 sequel of sorts!!

3/07 BC CL,9/07 BC CL , Jan. 2008 AKL, June 2008 Windsor Hills(!), Sept. '08 Poly, Thanksgiving '08 CR CL!

Last edited by jamal; 08-29-2006 at 06:50 PM. Reason: so i can tell you where to read the next chapter in hopes you are still with me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: