Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2006, 04:02 PM   #1
tiggerfan6
Wishing upon a star

Question What's new in Feburary for Creative memories??

Anyone's got the head's up???
POFQ November 2013

tiggerfan6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 01:28 PM   #2
Cam2Mike
Mouseketeer

It is still very, very early. I will be watching this post to see if anyone knows anything but I won't hold my breath. First line consultants don't get to know until the last week of the month. Sometimes a unit leader will let the cat out the bag a little early! Let's hope.
Cam2Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-16-2006, 02:28 PM   #3
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I'd say some new album colors to add to new album line are a for sure. and hopefully a new MKC gift.
Fire14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:11 AM   #4
TiggerFamily
Love to scrap book

This is what I got in an e mail. SCOOP from the Leadership Conference:

February 2006 New Products:
PicFolio Milestone Album
The 11 x 14 PicFolio™ Milestones Album features 16 sheets/32 Story Sleeve Pages that hold 160 photos and journaling boxes, a durable, black matte-leathered cover material, 32 title bars to label each two-page spread. and the Creative Memories logo debossed on the back cover.
Available Feb. 1 in the Albums section of the Consultant Sales Order Form.
Suggested retail:
U.S. $44
CAN $59.95

February 2006
PicFolio™ Minutes Album
The 6 x 7 PicFolio Minutes Album is a smaller version of the Milestones Album. Introduced at Showcase last year as part of our Time for Triumph Campaign, it’s now a full-fledged part of The Creative Memories Collection.® Each page is sized to hold a single matted photo as large as 4½ x 6½-inches or Storybox journaling box. And the exclusive magnetic closure (patent pending) on the cover strap turns the album into an easel. Just lift the cover open, clasp the magnet from behind and the album’s ready to be displayed in easel form. The photo-safe PicFolio Minutes Album has the same lifetime guarantee that all Creative Memories Albums offer.
The PicFolio Minutes Album features:
• 12 sheets/24 Story Sleeves to hold a total of 24 photos and journaling boxes
• A durable, tan matte-leathered cover material
• Tan, stain-resistant canvas inside liners
• Black Story Sleeves that are tested for durability and resistant to tearing
• The Creative Memories logo debossed on the back cover
Available Feb. 1 in the Albums section of the Consultant Sales Order Form.

Suggested retail:
U.S. $20
CAN $27.95

Memoranza Parfait Album Kit
The Parfait Album Kit is an exclusive retail product designed to be sold only at your Memoranza event. It includes six 10 x 12 printed papers, one set of exclusive Sassy ABC/123 Stickers, one Jumbo Great Lengths® Sticker Sheet and two printed journaling boxes.
Available Feb. 1, while supplies last, in the Album Kits section of the Consultant Sales Order Form.
TiggerFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #5
cobbler

Tag #1: (Under Construction: Waiting for cobbler to say something worth tagging! )

Tag #2: Beat husband in a debate

The next round of album colors is due out in March I believe and the last round in May or June.

These picfolios, are they like the Triumph thing that was this past year?

Jan '00 - CBR / Dec '01 - CSR / Dec '03 - POR / Dec '04 - Pop & Sports / Oct '05 - POFQ / Nov '05 - 1st trip home to SSR / Nov '06 - CR Tower / Jan '07 - BWV
Oct '07 - SSMC07 & SSR / Nov '07 - ASMo / Apr '08 - AKV & ASMu / Sept '08 - SSMC08 & CBR / Nov '08 - GF /May '09 - DCL & YC /Oct '09 - SSR / Dec '09 - OKW & DCL
Apr '10 - GCV / Oct '10 - OKW / Dec '11 - VWL / Jan '12 -SSR / May '12 -Poly Concierge / Sept '12 - Grand Californian Concierge / Jan '13 - SSR

Disney Races:
Oct '07 - ToT 6.5K / May '08 - Minnie 15K / Sept '08 - EE 5K / Sept '09 - EE 5K / Oct '09 - RFTT / Oct '10 - W&D 1/2 Marathon / Jan '12 - Donald / Sept '12 - Disneyland half
Jan '13 - Goofy Challenge
cobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:19 PM   #6
TiggerFamily
Love to scrap book

I had a hard time selling the Truimph album I just sold the 2 I had yesterday at a GT, I was so happy to get rid them . I don't think I will buy any more of that style. The next wave of album coversets come out in March and July. I love the Sky that comes out in March. Nancy
Old 01-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #7
Fire14
Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobbler
The next round of album colors is due out in March I believe and the last round in May or June.
Now that I think about it you are probably right. I just know I personally don't care for 90% of new colors.
Fire14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:31 PM   #8
mom2grace
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobbler

These picfolios, are they like the Triumph thing that was this past year?
I saw the picfolio tonight. I would describe it as a "traditional" photo album, each page is like a black fabric with horizontal and vertical pockets to hold 4x6 photos. It can hold 7 rolls of film, so I guess about 160 pictures. It comes with some journaling cards that fit in the pockets.

I would say that it is for those who don't scrap. Very good idea, imo. It's black leather, you cannot expand it.

I liked it, and it is nothing like the triumph.
mom2grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 04:55 PM   #9
TiggerFamily
Love to scrap book

I just saw the Picfolio on CMC network and I really like the looks of it. It good for someone who is overwhelmed with scrapbooking. It would be good for a trip that you just want to get in to an album and don't have to scrap it. It is a little pricey I do think but I like it. Nancy
Old 01-18-2006, 06:22 PM   #10
mom2grace
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiggerFamily
I just saw the Picfolio on CMC network and I really like the looks of it. It good for someone who is overwhelmed with scrapbooking. It would be good for a trip that you just want to get in to an album and don't have to scrap it. It is a little pricey I do think but I like it. Nancy
The cost is within 50 cents of a 12x12 album, pages, and page protectors. My CMC offered to "trade" it in the collections if you wanted. I don't know why you would though if you were buying a collection.

I think they will be bought as gifts for family and friends who do not scrap, or by people who go to get togethers and don't want to scrap but do want to buy something.
mom2grace is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: