Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2005, 02:53 PM   #151
M<3'sMickey
Hi. My name's Melissa and I'm a Disneyaholic.
Umm, yes please, I'd like to order one Jon Bon Jovi with a side order of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones.

CamColt-

Yes, she had braids, a few small children, and wore inappropriate clothing every night of the cruise! I think she was even in our dining room (we had the LAP LAP L rotation). Now, I'm not the thinnest person, but I wore appropriate clothing that covered everything and therefore people weren't looking at me going, "What? Does she only have a locker mirror in her room?" Let me tell you, Pirate Night on that balcony was a great story to relay to our family and friends at home!

~Melissa

M<3'sMickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 02:54 PM   #152
Tenorsinging
Will Whine for Nickname
The Tenorator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueEllen
**friendly reminder**

Please remember that this is a family oriented site. Please keep your responses within board posting guidelines.

That being said, there was the cruise of naked sailors in Key West that went by the Magic just as sunset finished. I was quite surprised to see that (and have the pictures to prove it )

Sue Ellen
Sue Ellen, you just crack me up, be sure and bring them with you so I can look at them.....

Lynne
Tenorsinging is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-25-2005, 05:20 PM   #153
CamColt
Only thinks she’s not losing it
Mom gone wild!
I really feel like I have a good grip on things now
B1 BINGO!

LOL, Melissa! Yep, small kids(1 baby), and LAP. Late dining? We were probably right near each other.

CamColt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 06:50 PM   #154
lds0191
DIS Veteran

bathing beauties?

saw 60ish male w/beer belly in speedos and 70ish femal in bikini. same cruise, different days. wonder if their cabins had mirrors?
lds0191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 06:08 AM   #155
Mickeygirlie
Earning My Ears

I just got off of the Wonder and in CC I was on a raft and I floated up to the beach and was talking with my husband who was sitting in a chair at the edge of the water. We turned around and there was a baby shark that was about 4-5 feet long, just swimming by. Let me tell you I was out of that water sooooo fast, we went back to the ship and sat by the pool!!!

Sandie
Mickeygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:19 AM   #156
6griswolds
Mouseketeer

Was that at the adult beach???? I am scaed now. I saw Dark Water!!!
6griswolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:17 PM   #157
mom2sean_n_alex
Managed to get a 'Wonder'ful cruise inbetween Hurricanes Ivan & Jeanne!!

Well.... We just saw...

A woman... who um squeezed herself into a black and green skin suit to go snorkeling... Ok now granted CC water was not the bath water we experienced at Cocoa Beach but dear gussy no one needed to put on a neck to ankle wet suit (thin.... way too thin!) to go snorkeling! Let me tell you every pock mark from cellulite showed... and jiggled as she walked up the beach. My dad nearly spit his drink everywhere!

The other thing that happened, that was more pitiful than anything was the day that we had experienced 18-20 ft seas... My youngest son, was not feeling well. At a couple months shy of 3 years old, he's just too precious.... He kept saying his belly hurt... and he'd walk over to the trash can in our stateroom, lean up against the wall with his arms on the walls, his head on his arms and just hang over the trash can! Poor guy! We had rough seas last year too, and he didn't get sick at all..... It was quite cute... wish I had taken a picture of it now, at the time he was rather pitiful!

Disney Wonder - 9/19/04
Disney Wonder - 9/18/05
mom2sean_n_alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 03:39 PM   #158
brack
The man who loves all things Disney but really loves Annette 'cause she takes him to Disney
Long time amateur photographer
I never tire of the elevator one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lds0191
saw 60ish male w/beer belly in speedos and 70ish femal in bikini. same cruise, different days. wonder if their cabins had mirrors?
Not only have I seen this on the cruise but also at Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon. I really can't believe that they think this is a good look. Maybe they think that no one will ever see them again so who cares?

A day without Mickey is.... what's the point?

"So many nights I just dream of the ocean, God I wish I was sailin' again" Jimmy Buffett
"In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat - for He grants sleep to those He loves" Psalm 127:2
brack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 05:11 PM   #159
captchris
Go Yankees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack
Not only have I seen this on the cruise but also at Blizzard Beach & Typhoon Lagoon. I really can't believe that they think this is a good look. Maybe they think that no one will ever see them again so who cares?
The last time I was at Blizzard Beach we saw a family where the father was decked on in Tommy Hilfiger from head to toe. He had a Tommy shirt, and shorts. We were behind this family in line for the ski lift. The two children were about 10 or so, they were standing there in their tighty whities and socks. I just couldn't believe it! Here is the father with Tommy from head to toe, but the kids didn't have proper bathing suits! The CM's running the lift just looked at each other, then looked at us, and cracked up.

Cruise Vacations--3/2004 7 Day Western RCCL Nordic Empress, 9/2006 7 Day Western DCL Magic, 10/24/2009 7 Day Eastern DCL Magic (B.O.B.)
WDW Vacations--1976, 1979, 1988, 1996, 2001, 2005, 2009 MNSSHP

Now Planning--Fall 2012 Fantasy Cruise
captchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:21 PM   #160
Kimmielee
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was thereUncle Larry can do anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lds0191
A Carnival cruise... in March... was a woman that was 80ish... in a bikini... and was so "wrinkled" from a life of being in the sun.... she looked like a wrinkle dog from the front...

However... from the back... her rear sagged... in rows of wrinkles, almost down to the back of her knees... There were 17 separate wrinkles!

Ok, how do I know 17? We had a contest (after many drinks ) to see who would be brave enough to count them. We managed to arrange chairs near her... wait until she flipped and then started snoring

Sorry, it was childish on our part but OH MY GOSH... ever hear of sun screen?

Kimmielee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:24 PM   #161
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

Do you mean Open Water....that was a freaky movie....actually so was Dark Water (but that took place in an apartment building...no sharks!!) LOL!!!

MJ
mmouse37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:44 PM   #162
SchultzFamily
DIS Veteran

When we were tendering back to the Magic in Cabo San Lucas there was a man stark naked on his veranda. All of a sudden everyone on the tender boat was laughing and pointing up at the veranda. I really thought we were close enough to the ship that he would hear the commotion but obviously he didn't, he just kept walking around the veranda. Luckily his back was towards us! So my 11yo DD says to me "What was he thinking?" I answer her "Obviously he wasn't"
Old 09-27-2005, 07:47 PM   #163
cntkg1
Runs with Scissors!!
shakes dollar bills for good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2sean_n_alex

The other thing that happened, that was more pitiful than anything was the day that we had experienced 18-20 ft seas... My youngest son, was not feeling well. At a couple months shy of 3 years old, he's just too precious.... He kept saying his belly hurt... and he'd walk over to the trash can in our stateroom, lean up against the wall with his arms on the walls, his head on his arms and just hang over the trash can! Poor guy! We had rough seas last year too, and he didn't get sick at all..... It was quite cute... wish I had taken a picture of it now, at the time he was rather pitiful!
OMG!!!! I just had a visual! I'm sorry to laugh, but it does sound really cute! Where do kids come up with this stuff? Little darlings!

Nancy
cntkg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 07:48 PM   #164
cntkg1
Runs with Scissors!!
shakes dollar bills for good luck

Edited to delete double post.
cntkg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 05:23 AM   #165
Mickeygirlie
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6griswolds
Yes this was at Serenity Bay about 5 feet from shore just as the water gets deep. When I said something to a CM she just kinda shrugged it off, she said that they see them all the time on the CM beach.

YIKES

Sandie
Mickeygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: