Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2005, 07:35 AM   #1
bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Tag Fairies DO have a lot of love to go around!

Best item this trip - rayshade !

Now that I have a DGrD (2) I find myself travelling again with all the baby 'stuff'!! Just returned and the best 'new' thing we took (thanks to the DIS!) was the rayshade. It was very flexible and folded up with the stroller with no problem - it was invaluable when DGrD took a nap in her stroller - we could pull it down over her and create a dark little space for her to rest - she sometimes slept for 1 1/2 hours this way - and it's 'breathable', so allows the air to still flow - we even used it without putting on the plastic rain guard for light or misty showers and it kept her dry (when the downpours came we did have to put the plastic cover on). It definitely created more shade for keeping her out of the sun, too ! I love these new baby products and this one was awesome - several people stopped to ask me where I had gotten it (babiesrus) for only 14.99! http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...93427?v=glance
Old 10-17-2005, 11:25 AM   #2
lecach
Will not get out of bed unless the time on the clock is even
Has a bacon gifting MIL

I have one too - I got it from One Step Ahead. I use it for walks in our neighborhood. It really works.
POFQ - March 2009 40th Birthday Extravaganza**Marriott Grande Vista - FREE (using Marriott points)! - May 10-17, 2008**POFQ - 5 times**POR - 1 time (3/2004)**Offsite at Fairfield Inn & Suites (5/2002)**Offsite for first trip (1994)
lecach is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: