Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2005, 11:28 PM   #1
NCmom2NandE
Earning My Ears

Where to find Disney item before the trip

We want to get a welcome basket together that my husband can sneak up for ds-7 and dd-3. Thing like name badges, autograph books, and any other things you can suggest. I have already got each a set of new Disney PJs.

Thanks!
NCmom2NandE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:41 PM   #2
michaelwilliammidd
DIS Veteran

You can always call the main merchandise number for Disney which I don't happen to have but, that would take alot of explaning about what you wanted. You may check laughingplace.com and mainstreetmegastore.com they both have alot of merchandise.
DL - 6/90 Offsite,WDW - 7/98 Offsite,WDW - 5/01 CBR,WDW - 5/02 CBR,WDW - 7/03 CBR,WDW - 12/03 POR,WDW - 12/04 POFQ,WDW - 12/05 POP,WDW - 9/07 POP,WDW - 12/07 POP,WDW -12/08 AKL/POLY, WDW - 11/09 POFQ/AKL, WDW - 11/10 CSR, WDW - 11/11 CSR, WDW 11/12 CSR, WDW 5/13 POR, Coming Up - POR/BWV/W&D 1/2 - 10/14
ME DW DD
michaelwilliammidd is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2005, 11:04 AM   #3
Skylarr29
Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy that plane
It feels like I have a sumo wrestler in there!

Just to let you know incase you are not sure of prices items are SUPPOSED to be the prices of those websites are jacked up way HIGH so they can make a profit. I would call disney merchandising as you pay the actual retail price of the item ( same as in the parks) plus the shipping costs. Way more reasonable. Also check disneydirect or your local disney store for disney dollars that the kids can spend and get there own souvies!!!Have a great trip. Also if you find an item while you are there and can buy them without the kids seeing you can leave a different gifts in the room for them each day by sneaking back in and putting them out.

Skylarr29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 11:11 AM   #4
keenercam
Wishes she were Mickey's girl
Would settle for looking like Tinkerbell instead of Winnie the Pooh

I would seriously consider using ebay. I have bought lots of wonderful items on ebay. If you want to PM me, I will tell you the name of my favorite seller whose items are very reasonably priced -- I have bought my kids pins, pin lanyards, beach towels, the light up items they sell at the parades, etc. By buying them ahead of time, I was able to budget better and the kids didn't ask for all sorts of stuff in the parks -- they got to bring their light up princess and buzz lightyear things with them.

I have also found LOTS of Disney merchandise at the dollar store, including stickers, coloring books,etc. and I bought light up necklaces there to take with me and give to the kids in the parks, when they asked me to buy them.

It's so much fun!
Old 06-14-2005, 11:18 AM   #5
Fast Pass
DIS Veteran

Look at Wal-Mart for Mickey stuffed animals and stickers(sometimes they are in stationary,sometimes in the toy department. Go to Big Lots,Dollar Tree,The Dollar Store,and Family Dollar.
I know that here in Kentucky the Mickey stuffed animals are anywhere from 3.00 to 25.00(depending on size).
The autograph books would be best purchased through Disney.
I bet they would like some coloring books or an etch a sketch to doodle on.
Fast Pass is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: