Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
crzy4mk
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."-Walt Disney

Wolfgang Puck Express ???

May hop over to Downtown Disney on our first night since it's a non-park day and was thinking about WPE. Never eaten there but have friends who love it. I checked out the menu and it looks pretty appealing with lots of options. My question is, are all of the entree choices available with a quick service credit on the DDP? If so this looks to be one of the best QS values on the plan! Would love any feedback regarding this, as well as your experiences at WPE.
crzy4mk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
ciera321
DIS Veteran

Yes, everything is included on the dining plan. It is a very good deal and the food is wonderful! Enjoy!

ciera321 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
Alesia
DIS Veteran

You can eat whatever you like, but don't forget that the tip is not included.

Alesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #4
sharonabe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alesia View Post
You can eat whatever you like, but don't forget that the tip is not included.
I know they bring the food to your table, but is a tip "required" here? It is still a QS place. Personally, I would leave some kind of tip because they do serve us, so just wondering.
sharonabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #5
Alesia
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonabe View Post
I know they bring the food to your table, but is a tip "required" here? It is still a QS place. Personally, I would leave some kind of tip because they do serve us, so just wondering.
Well, technically speaking, a tip is never required, but it is appropriate.

Alesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:17 PM   #6
jsrj21
Frathouse

I just checked the 2014 list of participating QSDP restaurants and it seems like Wolfgang Puck Express is not on there!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Jose doesn't like change!

So to answer your question, the food is great, you can order any entree you'd like, but you may want to double check as I just saw the list a few minutes ago.

Good luck.
July 2001 -CBR, July 2002 - CBR, July 2003 - CBR, August 2004 - CBR, August 2006 - CBR, August 2007 - CBR, August 2008 - CBR, August 2009 - CBR, August 2010 - CBR, Xmas 2010 - [One Day @ MK], August 2011 - CBR, August 2013 - CBR, August 2014 - CBR [Son's HS Grad Trip], and I pray for many more visits to come......
jsrj21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:49 PM   #7
crzy4mk
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."-Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrj21 View Post
I just checked the 2014 list of participating QSDP restaurants and it seems like Wolfgang Puck Express is not on there!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Jose doesn't like change!

So to answer your question, the food is great, you can order any entree you'd like, but you may want to double check as I just saw the list a few minutes ago.

Good luck.
Just looked at the 2014 QS brochure on the WDW website and it is showing up there as a participant.
crzy4mk is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: