Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #1
PerryFamily
Earning My Ears

Exclamation Check in question?

We arrive at WL on 9/2 so our check in time is the afternoon(we are driving by the way). We are going to MK that day at rope drop. Can I go to check in at let's say 7a.m. so they have our luggage and then come back in the afternoon toactually go to our room? Will I be able to go to WL check in desk early a.m. so we can get our tickets, etc.? Hope I'm asking in the right place. GETTTING VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 07:05 AM   #2
SuperDan523
Mouseketeer

You may check in as early as 6 am to receive your KTTW and leave your belongings with Bell Services at any Disney resort. If you choose, you can leave them a phone number to text you your room number when it is ready.
SuperDan523 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #3
freckles04
DIS Veteran

That was our plan at POP last year... only we lucked out and our room was ready. Your trip is SO CLOSE now. How exciting! Have a wonderful time.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:23 AM   #4
darkwing818
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerryFamily View Post
We arrive at WL on 9/2 so our check in time is the afternoon(we are driving by the way). We are going to MK that day at rope drop. Can I go to check in at let's say 7a.m. so they have our luggage and then come back in the afternoon toactually go to our room? Will I be able to go to WL check in desk early a.m. so we can get our tickets, etc.? Hope I'm asking in the right place. GETTTING VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
We've done this a number of times, after completing a Disney Cruise . We'd checked in, Bell Services would take our luggage & we were off to the parks. Later during the day we'd get a text message when our room was ready.
darkwing818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
Momoftwins+1
Mouseketeer

As others have said, you can check in early. We checked into the Contemporary at 6 am so we could head to the park early (We had stayed at SOG the evening before when we arrived late) and they checked us in, gave us our KKTW, and our room was ready!!!! If it isn't, you can leave your stuff with Bell Services and they will text you when it is however. Enjoy!!
Old 09-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #6
PerryFamily
Earning My Ears

We checked in @ 6:15 to WL on 9/2....the early bird gets the worm! We had a Stadard room booked. Check in was not until 3pm, but since we were there early they hooked us up!!. We did not even ask and they upgraded us to a Woods View with BUNK BEDS!!. Our 2 boys ages 2 and 5 loved it and so did we. I did hear though that the bunk beds are going the way of the Dodo because of our overly letigious society...what a shame! CHECK IN EARLY!
Old 09-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #7
karenklo
DIS Veteran

WE did the same thing you are doing! We did online check-in and requested that our room ready was the most important. We were at POFQ so room location is not an issue to us. It was ready when we got there at 730 am and we were at RD at the MK!!

karenklo is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: