Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #1
cpc430
Mouseketeer

Purchased the CD and Prints from Shutters but they didn't print all my prints :(

I purchased the digital files CD with prints from Shutters on the Fantasy last week. Uploaded my CD today and matched them up with my prints and realized that I'm missing one setting (six images) of prints. Luckily they are on my cd, but so bummed that I didn't catch it. I want those prints I paid for!

Does anyone know if Shutters will still print the missing prints for me (and send them)? I'm guessing it's too late but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask on here in case anyone else has experienced this. In hindsight, I should have counted the prints and taken the time to figure it out on board but the last day was already so hectic. Live and learn.
cpc430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:25 AM   #2
Purplejewel
Purplejewel

They will not print the photos and send them to you now that the cruise has ended. We had a similar problem arise on our cruise last February. We checked the photo kiosk daily to make sure that all our photos taken from the day before were showing up digitally and that the printed photos were in our photo box. We had photos taken the night before the cruise ended and when we went to guest services the next morning to claim our photo CD and printed photos we noticed that those photos from the night before were not printed out and in our photo box. They said they were too busy on the last morning to print them for us but at least they were on the photo CD. It pays to check daily to be sure none of the photos were inadvertently not printed out. Overall, I am still quite happy because we ended up with over 150 printed photos and all of them on the CD too for sharing with friends and family. It is still a great bargain if you like to get your photos taken alot on the cruises.

10 cruises (3-Wonder; 3-Magic; 1-Dream; 3-Fantasy)
Purplejewel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #3
mrssmiddy
Mouseketeer

Pretty sure you have to catch it before you leave the ship. We had some missing prints last year and told them about it the last night. They couldn't get them ready in time, so they actually mailed them to us. But once you leave, I don't think you will have any luck getting them.

Disney Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean - October 2013
Disney Dream 5-Night - July 2012
Disney Dream 5-Night - August 2011
mrssmiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #4
cpc430
Mouseketeer

Bummer... But that's pretty much what I thought. I am glad that I have them on cd. Thanks for the replies. I like the idea of checking daily... I'll have to do that next time.
cpc430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
Jennifer in MI
DIS Veteran

On our last DCL cruise, they didn't put a few of our photos on our cd. I wrote to them afterward and they were able to make it right by giving me a new cd with all of them on there. It's worth a try to ask! Different situation, I realize, but you never know!

Jennifer in MI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #6
collinsb07
Earning My Ears

Definitely call the customer service number in the CD/Pack, they will work with you to make you happy, even contacting the ship while at sea.
collinsb07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: