Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
LouisaBean
Earning My Ears

Free dining - how does it work

Hello - Im sure this has been answered before but I wanted to clarify for our situation - this is if FD is happening this year. We return from a cruise on 28Sept and have booked 29-02Oct through DVC rentals at BLT. Our first night back was unavailable so we are looking into alternatives for that night (28th Sep). I understand that we are not eligible for FD for the booking through DVC rentals however if we were to book the first night at rack rate and FD happens would we just be able to have it for that first night or can we then have it for our whole stay. I guess what I want to know if we get FD for that one night is there anything to say we couldn't use it say on the 30th for a dining reservation we have even though we are booked through DVC for that date. I hope that makes sense
LouisaBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisaBean View Post
Hello - Im sure this has been answered before but I wanted to clarify for our situation - this is if FD is happening this year. We return from a cruise on 28Sept and have booked 29-02Oct through DVC rentals at BLT. Our first night back was unavailable so we are looking into alternatives for that night (28th Sep). I understand that we are not eligible for FD for the booking through DVC rentals however if we were to book the first night at rack rate and FD happens would we just be able to have it for that first night or can we then have it for our whole stay. I guess what I want to know if we get FD for that one night is there anything to say we couldn't use it say on the 30th for a dining reservation we have even though we are booked through DVC for that date. I hope that makes sense
Free dining requires a 3 night minimum stay at rack rate and the purchase of a two day base ticket for everyone in the room ages 3 and up. You will need to pay OOP for your food or purchase the dining plan for your entire DVC stay.
smitch425 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 11:10 PM   #3
LouisaBean
Earning My Ears

Great thanks - that makes it easier. I can stop looking into that option for us. Thanks for your help
LouisaBean is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: