Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
Kimitaz
Earning My Ears

Fantasy room 10542

Anybody stay in room 10542 on the Fantasy. We are sailing Nov. 16 2013 and wanted any pros/cons. Thanks
Kimitaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
p17blo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimitaz View Post
Anybody stay in room 10542 on the Fantasy. We are sailing Nov. 16 2013 and wanted any pros/cons. Thanks
I stayed in a room near there and I would say you do get a fair amount of noise from the deck above and annoyingly it seemed to be fairly late at night, kids running along the deck.

I noticed it because I am used to a silent room normally so it might not cause you so much of an issue.

p17blo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
Zeppelin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by p17blo View Post
I stayed in a room near there and I would say you do get a fair amount of noise from the deck above and annoyingly it seemed to be fairly late at night, kids running along the deck.

I noticed it because I am used to a silent room normally so it might not cause you so much of an issue.
we were in 10554 last August- similar problem but the noise issue was more early in the morning with crew and staff dragging chairs on the deck...very, very convenient though...
Old 04-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
Chief71
Fantasy April 7, 2012

We were in 10600 last April and it was very noisy in the morning. We are back back on the Fantasy in July and went with 914 to avoid the noise.
Walt Disney World:2005 - Beach Club Villa's; Old Key West Villa's; 2007 - Beach Club Villa's; Old Key West Villa's; Saratoga Springs; 2008 - Beach Club Villa's; Wilderness Villa's; Old Key West; 2010 - Beach Club Villa's; Tree House Villa's; 2011 - Bay Lake Tower; Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf; 2012 - Saratoga Springs; Animal Kingdom Villa's (Savanna View) 2013 - Broadwalk Villa's July 4-13
Disney Cruise Line
:
Fantasy Western April 7, 2012 (Cat 4A); Fantasy Eastern July 13, 2013 (Cat 4A)
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line - Voyager Western Caribbean June 2000 (Jr. Suite); Explorer Western Caribbean December 2002 (Grand Suite); Splendour Western Caribbean January 2007 (Owner's Suite)
Carnival Cruise Line - Inspiration Eastern Caribbean January 2005 (Penthouse Suite)
Chief71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: