Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
bxccah
Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!

2013 Value Resort Bell/Luggage Service?

Hiya. Has anyone stayed at All Star (preferably sport) in 2013 and could tell me what happens with luggage once you check in? Is there a luggage service? I don't care about having to wait a couple of hours for my luggage, I don't know how far a walk it'll be with a heavy suitcase, my pull along carry on and my backpack.

Currently at Disney World! All Star Sports, 9/4 - 9/25
bxccah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
mnmhouston
Mouseketeer

Never stayed at Allstar, but regularly stay at Pop. If you use Magical Express, your luggage in taken from the airport and delivered to your room (could be a couple of hours). If you do not use ME, and have your luggage with you at check-in, there are luggage carts you can borrow from the bell stand to bring your luggage to your room and then return the cart when you're done.
5 or 6 times as a kid, no idea when I went or where I stayed NYE 1999 Coronado Springs October 2005 Old Key West November 2006 Pop Century September 2007 Pop Century August 2010 Pop Century August 2011 Pop Century April 2013 AoA LM
mnmhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #3
sharadoc
Visiting Disney World since 1986, happily driving every trip since 1994.

We drive and have used Bell Services at All-Star Music. After we checked in, we drove up to the side of the building where the buses leave folks off. That's also where Bell Services is located. They unloaded our luggage, we tipped them, then proceeded to drive to our room. They showed up with the luggage in an hour or so. They unloaded and we tipped again. Easy!

Every All-Star has that covered area to drive through. Not as obvious as the mods or deluxes, usually not right out front so look for them. If you arrive by town car, van or taxi then make sure they take you to that same area.

Watch Osborne Lights 2013 Winter Wonderland! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcF2eEkqtWk

6X POFQ; 3X ASMu FS, FW cabin; 2x BWV, OKW; 1X BCV, YC, CR-TPV, SSR plus many offsite in the 80's
sharadoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: